✘➣ is it wrong to try to be chatty?

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✘➣ is it wrong to try to be chatty?

Postby grim. » Tue May 26, 2015 8:20 am

Stole him from the anime all uncreative-like, because his looks just happened to be perfect for what I had in mind. #NoRagrets
    Anyways, I have nothing to contribute to plot at the current moment, so I should probably shut up now.
grim.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Tue May 26, 2015 8:59 am

You put something up for Aiko but not Mizu silly xD

I also ship the pairings you put together. They're absolutely perfect. Fen's fc suits him perfectly and I am glad you used his face instead of Yuuzan's. I just think he'd look too much like Motomu.
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grim. » Tue May 26, 2015 9:14 am

I did? Wow, I need to stop mixing names up all the time. *facepalm*
    I'm just glad I decided to watch a couple episodes of the anime before joining, otherwise I never would've found him.

Edit: Wow, not even just the names but the whole character. '-_-
    Anyways, it's fixed and I added the magic he knows.
grim.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darling lady » Tue May 26, 2015 9:59 am

Eeek. I missed so much, I've just been playing with my kitten all day, who is ironically named Calcifer. He's stepping on my keyboard ><
      Also, valentine., what's Moto's age?
      Madness. please send the 200x250. :)
      Eeek, everyone is done. I'm super excited. Sorry if the first post is delayed.

Why am I squealing in joy so much.

░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

╒════════════════════════╕
xx- cancer - ENFP - anime geek -
xxxxx- she/her - slytherpuff -
xx
xxI work full time so replies can
xxbe a little delayed. Sorry ~~
xxMy art shop is finally open!
╘════════════════════════╛
xxxxxImage

xxImage

xxxImage
darling lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grim. » Tue May 26, 2015 10:06 am

Because this is going to be hella awesome?
    Dragon Khalcifer has me confused, every time I write I go to write Adam instead of Fenris because I have a huuuuuuugggggeeee demigod hateship between Adam the son of Thanatos and Khalcifer the son of Erebus. So, if I end up writing Adam in my posts every now and again, that'll be why.
grim.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✘➣ is it wrong to try to arrange things?

Postby darling lady » Tue May 26, 2015 10:50 am

Okay, because I'm a total loser I like to plan things, here is the official How Bast will probably feel about you post. No need to do one yourself, I just enjoy it xD

Alanna- Bast will love you if only for your kitty cat ears. She'd be totally jelly that they are real, since Bast wears fake ones. Prepare for unexpected glomps where she pins you down to play with your ears. Otherwise she'd be all sly and dropping hints, because she's so curious about the crime even though she isn't involved, and isn't completely sold on the fact Asteria did it.

Aiko- Bast has known her for years, because she supports Luke, and Bast likes to tag along. She likes her, except for the fact she's a dog. She's slightly afraid that Luke will get hurt protecting Aiko, and is glad she took the time to learn how to fight. She'd also be very protective if she ever saw her make a move on Luke.

Mizu- Bast can sense the girl has true potential, and is therefore wary of her. She also isn't sure if this whole clumsy thing is nothing more than an act for a truly villinous person. So yeah, she'll act nice, but internally she's hissing away. She trusts that Mizu didn't help Asteria kill Zeus, but only because she believes in Asteria's innocence.

Fenris- 'Baka Wolf' is how Bast will know him. She does not like Fenris one bit, because he doesn't like her precious Luke. She will probably even hiss at him, mock him, and be generally mean to him. They are like cats and dogs, and the dog has been messing with the cat's kittens. That said, I think it'd be hilarious if they ended up falling for each other and is a strong potential love interest.

Luke- Luke is Bast's baby, her favorite person in the whole wide world. He's the only member of her Familia, and she has a total thing for him. She snuggles up to him like a cat, and is very possessive of him, even though he is so powerful tht he could handle his own. Also a high possibility as a love interest.

Aki- Bast shares his pride and dislike of swimming. I don't really have much to go on, sorry.

Moto- He's such a cutie >< . Obviously Bast likes him, since she did offer to let him stay in the home of her and her Familia. Like with Luke, Bast knows nothing about personal bubbles and probably snuggles up to him and rubs her face against him. It's also nice having an extra person to make coin so they can all eat. She's also sympathetic and secretly feels bad for him, being abandoned by his Goddess. Also possible love interest?

░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

╒════════════════════════╕
xx- cancer - ENFP - anime geek -
xxxxx- she/her - slytherpuff -
xx
xxI work full time so replies can
xxbe a little delayed. Sorry ~~
xxMy art shop is finally open!
╘════════════════════════╛
xxxxxImage

xxImage

xxxImage
darling lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✘➣ is it wrong to try to arrange things?

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Tue May 26, 2015 11:10 am

I''ll do one as well :3

Alanna- Aiko is a little iffy with Alanna. Mainly because she doesn't trust her all that much. She will be very kind to her, but because of those dang cat ears Aiko will chase her around and try to remove them. Aiko isn't entirely sure if Alanna likes her at all, but because of her naive personality, she'll pretend that Alanna's negative feelings towards her don't exist

Bast- Aiko likes Bastet very much, despite the fact she has a thing for cats and not dogs. She knows how much she cares and loves Luke, so will get in the way and make her mad by hanging around him. She'll even flirt with Luke even though her feelings for him are mutual.

Mizu- Aiko believes Mizu is a good person but isn't sure if she's entirely innocent. She can sense Mizu's power and she grows quite jealous of her because of it. At times Aiko will even challenge the mage to see what she can really do, but won't get very far due to the fact Aiko is weak herself.

Fenris- Aiko can become extremely jealous of Fenris because he can protect everyone before she could get a chance to. Aiko likes to be a nuisance to Fenris and will cling to him and eat his food without him looking. Aiko will even go out of her way to protect Fenris if someone tried to pinpoint Zeus's death on him and if he was in serious danger, she'd risk her life to protect him. She feels like Fenris is hiding something that he and the Mage know, but she doesn't bother asking him. I believe Aiko will have strong feelings for him as the role play progresses and would definitely be a love interest if he desires it back.

Luke- Aiko is rather close to Luke since she's hung around him for so many years. Luke to Aiko, is like a big brother and she'll call him that more often than his real name. Luke was the first person Aiko has befriended {Hope that's okay} and she would do anything for him. {Maybe even make Fen jealous by hanging around Luke a lot; If that is alright :P}

Aki- Aiko doesn't entirely like his perfectionist personality, but does look up to him a lot. He seems to be proud of everything he does, even if he messes up. Aiko wishes she could be proud of the things she did so admires Aikihiko to a point.

Moto- Aiko would definitely be great friends with Motomu. He's extremely friendly and kind, and Aiko loves that in someone. Possibly a little brother to her?

Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaska » Tue May 26, 2015 11:38 am

DarlingLady wrote:
      Eeek. I missed so much, I've just been playing with my kitten all day, who is ironically named Calcifer. He's stepping on my keyboard ><
      Also, valentine., what's Moto's age?
      Madness. please send the 200x250. :)
      Eeek, everyone is done. I'm super excited. Sorry if the first post is delayed.

Why am I squealing in joy so much.

I miss understood, I apologize. I thought his age was supposed to be unknown.
      Hahaha he's nineteen. C:
      Allow me to add that to his form. c;

I'm working on Motomu's thoughts on everyone. rn! ^^;
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deku. » Tue May 26, 2015 12:19 pm

It won't hurt if I have one for Luke as well ;)

Bastet- Switching off and on in calling her Bast or Bastet.. Luke has adored her ever since he joined her Familia. He doesn't really have a care for either cats or dogs, but these animals naturally like him. He is oh so protective of his goddess, maybe even having an argument over protecting each other? Though, he hasn't really realized how much she cares for him, putting himself at the bottom of this little triangle.

Aiko- A close friend to Luke, he doesn't mind that she calls him her brother. It's more like a lucky nickname to him. He doesn't really know why she flirts with him, but he sometimes flirts back a bit. Though it isn't really related to his personality. He worries sometimes for her safety, as her own god is starting to dislike them being friends.

Alanna- Luke is not very acquainted with Alanna. He may have seen her once or twice during the beginning years of him serving his new goddess, as Alanna's god was a friend of Asteria. He is somewhat suspicious of her, as he doesn't know her well.

Mizu- Luke believes she is a respectable mage, even if she wasn't entirely skilled. He only knew about her due to the fact she joined Zeus' familia. Luke might even want to see the mage at work, but is not entirely certain Mizu is alright with him. As Fenris is travelling with her.

Akihiko- Luke is on very good terms with Aki. He does not prefer any other weapons, only the ones this perfectionist has made. Luke hopes Aki could loosen a bit, as he doesn't want to see his favorite blacksmith perish so early in life.

Motomu- Luke thinks of Moto as a weirdo, as he sometimes sees him gazing at the stars. He'll be nice to him for Bastet, but he will be a bit distant from him. Luke does feel somewhat bad for him, as he was abandoned, though he wonders why he won't join a new god.

Fenris- Luke still likes to believe that Fen and him are friends. Though, he can see that the warrior is not very happy with him at all for leaving so long ago. Luke hopes things can straighten out, but sometimes it might get a bit overboard as Bastet doesn't like Fen much. Luke dislikes how he is still stuck on beating him, otherwise being competitive even if they are not in the same familia anymore.

This is subject for change, as my mind is not totally set on everything. hehe.
ImageImage
╔═════════════╗

hello i'm deku! i like roleplaying
and collecting pets c:
i like anime: op, bnha, etc!

╚═════════════╝

deku.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightfire » Tue May 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Im here! I swear, I read everything ;A; Did it start? I'm sorry I was working on a group project that's like... 80% of my final for a class (I hate group projects, Blegh). Anyway! I really like this idea, so I'll do it too!

Bastet - I think I'm going to make one of Mizu's fears be cats, so Bastet will probably terrify her. She'll respect the goddess though, she'd just probably hide behind someone - like fenris.

Alanna - let's just say Mizu has a lot of fears. As a tamer, Alanna could (and probably would) summon a multitude of many cats. Again, Mizu would probably respect her skills, but forget her name, referring to her as the 'Blue Lady' in honor of her hair. It's not to tease, but merely to hide the fact that the Mage has once again forgotten someone's name.

Aiko - She likes her well enough, but is often frustrated by her constant challenges to duals. Mizu's also full of untapped potential, so I feel that during one of these challenges, she might accidentally hurt her, and then profusely apologize for it. The matches always end quickly, so hopefully they never take long enough for Mizu to screw up.

Khalsifer - Mizu thinks Khalsifer is the cutest thing to ever exist!
    She likes picking him up and holding him, even against his wishes sometimes. She will always stand up for her little dragon friend when Fenris starts teasing him.

Fenris - Mizu really looks up to Fenris a lot, both as a former Familia member and as a brotherly figure. That's one of the main reason why she's still tagging along with him, is because he's like the older brother she never had. She'll always use her powers to protect him, even when he says he doesn't need her help, and she can always tell him anything, even if he doesn't want to listen. She completely trusts him.

Luke -Mizu joined Zues's familia awhile after Luke left, so she doesn't exactly know him. However, she sees him as a strong oppenent, and has mixed views of him because of how badly Fenris talks of him. She trusts Fenris, but she also trusts her instincts, so she has yet to make a decision on how she sees him.

Akihiko - Mizu has very little need for weapons herself, as she uses her book to cast spells and fails epically at hand to hand combat, but whenever she's in front of the perfectionist, she seems to be almost 10x more clumsy than she normally is, which is a feat in and of itself. She respects him a lot, and secretly hopes that he too does not think that she helped Asteria kill Zues. A highly possible love interest.

Motomu - Mizu doesn't know him very well, but she admires his willingness to be open about his dreams and ambitions. She is secretly jealous and wished that she could be so open and foreword like him, instead of the clumsy mess-up that she is.
❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅

Image__

❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me