✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Postby Kveykva » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:26 pm

hey guys, sorry that I haven't been active and it's been like... a month

I got really sick and I've been on and off of meds that I can and can't take with my anxiety stuff, and I still haven't really recovered but I'm hoping to get some time off soon

edit to my last post; I've kinda put CS on the back burner, so I'll be dropping out of this. Sorry to have kept you guys waiting for nothing
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:45 am

who's up to getting this going again? i know ive said it before but this time i have eight weeks of holidays from school and ive been missing writing
    i also have a heavy unit of creative writing (for school) at the start of next year and i need this to get me writing well again

all my characters have responses - i just need to answer - im just checking to see if ill get responses for asha, obitus and sharni once i write
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Postby silverlock » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:10 am

I'll be able to reply though not fast, that's for sure. Post away but it'll probably be a little while until I post another reply.
silverlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:43 pm

okay well i have a competition this weekend and then after that im going to start writing for everyone
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me