Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby mandalorian » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:50 pm

would anyone be interested in doing a voltron based rp based off canon characters? probably going from season 6+, maybe with ocs? if you're interested, please pm me and we can develop a plot together!
xx
┌ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
xx 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿, 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻
xxxxxxxx𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hey there! i'm sage. i'm n
onbinary and go by they/
them pronouns.
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ©
1x1 searchcs/fr shop ✧ l
xBLACK LIVES MATTER. ✧ l
━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxlx𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴
xxxxxxxxlxxx𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxx━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┘
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vought » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:53 pm

Anyone interested in a
Riverdale
Harry Potter
Supernatural

Roleplay with unique plots? I have some pretty special plots for each fandom.

For Riverdale I want to do a weird ship where I am Cheryl, obviously. Maybe a group RP with crackships? I really like ships that aren't cannon, They interest me a lot!

For HP I was thinking of a futuristic Hogwarts with different rules, uniforms, basically a lot of new stuff, and I was thinking maybe in this world it's allowing Wizards and Cyborgs to go to hogwarts, with one of our characters being a cyborg.
wip :3
Vought

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yofloat » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:17 am

Interest check!

Inspired by the TV series Animals of Farthing Woods, I'm proposing a Wolf roleplay or fantasy wolf roleplay that spans generations.

Each generation will have a new plot. Characters will age, make families, and pass on their legacy onto their children. We can show family trees! Children will strive to succeed to live up to their family name, while other children try to reshape their tarnished name and become a hero.

Additionally, I'd be interested in making bases to help people visualize their characters, especially spanning the generations to show the traits/markings being passed on and shared by families.

One critical feature of these role plays is my desire to have scheduled RP times. I would really like for everyone to be able to get together and actively RP for several hours at a time instead of vaguely waited x amount of days for responses and becoming bored.

That's my idea! Let me know if it all sounds interesting!
Last edited by Yofloat on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yofloat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:20 am

this is a warrior cat roleplay idea! I have created a poll to see who is interested, so when I have a somewhat high number of people who voted 'yes', then i'll make it!
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minjun » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:50 pm

Interest check!
I'm working on a roleplay that is a original kpop boy band roleplay that follows to lives of a newly debuting group called Peace X, was formed originally as a joint group run by BigHit entertainment and SM entertainment, but just before they were being debuted their manager basically pull away from the companies and take the group with them to make their own entertainment company and debut the boys as their first kpop band. The new entertainment company is created and named Cavalier entertainment in honor of the cavalier that one of the members of Peace X owned and started work on getting the band debuted as soon as they could. Now the start of the roleplay will be when they are debuting.
If you're interested in this, then by all means please pm me about your interest.
Also this will be a advance/semi-lit play.
minjun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:02 am

!Interest Check!
The roleplay would be advanced/semi-lit - so before you express interest make sure you'd be able to post at least 3 paragraphs per character. It would also be limited slots so...

The world has just ended.
No, there weren't any zombies, aliens, tech-take overs, or even any weird sicknesses.
See, the world didn't literally end.
But for seven teenagers, their world has just been destroyed. See, they got chosen for a special program, a program designed to give them special 'powers' to be used in the defense of the world.

Riiight. See, these teens are smarter than the government took them for. They figured out early on that their 'powers' wouldn't be used to help people, but to attack the government's enemies to keep them in control.

So the teens decided to run away. You can't control someone if you can't find them right?
And this is where our story begins, with seven teenagers on the run from humanity.

2/7 interested (counting myself) - pms are preferred for discuss, but I don't mind you quoting this. Let me know your thoughts!
Last edited by Springtalon on Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby » ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:37 am

Would anyone be interested in a maze runner group? I was thinking maybe this would be semi literate, but we can use oc characters and main characters like Newt and Thomas, I have also seen death cure so hopefully people might be interested? If so let me know in a pm! Thank you!
» ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UnfathomableDreams » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:05 pm

I'm interest checking for a semi-lit warriors RP based around the wildlife/plants/etc of Upstate NY and the Northeast in general.

It will center around a clan called Brookclan, who live in a swamp/lake/shrubland/rockland territory. There is a plot, but I'm just checking to see if there would be enough semi-lit warriors RPers to make a sustained RP that follows an overarching plot?

The deputy/medicine cat positions would be open but whoever would like them will have integral parts of the plot and would need to be updated via PM about it first. ;3;

^ Brookclan Territory!
[ Finch | They/Them | Twenty One Pilots Enjoyer ]
ALWAYS SEEKING DRINK ME DOG, PAYING ANY AMOUNT IN C$
UnfathomableDreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:59 am

hello! i am looking for a roleplay partner and/or looking to join in a group roleplay. i have a variety of roleplays im interested in; please pm me if youre interested in roleplaying with me, or believe youve got a roleplay i might be interested in joining. i am only recently returning back to cs, so please dont let my previous lack of activity alarm or put you off, as i will be active from now on. i am comfortable with any length of roleplay, including semi-lit(+), or any variation. i would like to add i am also comfortable with self insert/oc insert along with canon character roleplays, so dont feel afraid to ask for those too.

these are the roleplays im looking to join/start(where it be a 1x1 or a group roleplay, i dont mind)

> detroit; become human.
      > hunger games
      > feral roleplays (canine/feline/wild animals. packs included)
      > warrior cats
      > general oc roleplays (any plot?)
      > mcsm
      > homestuck
      > cross-fandom roleplays
      > au roleplays
      > suggest something! i might be willing to join.

again, please dm me if youd like to roleplay with me, or would like me to join an already existing roleplay. thank you!
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TempestCry » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:59 pm