๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐““&๐“•

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐““&๐“•

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:23 pm

@fortissimo
yeah, i just sent out a pm to the people that haven't posted in a while.
And yeah, maybe BR needs a mini-plot. Should think up some small bits of drama... just to spice things up on the BR side of things.

Your reasoning makes perfect sense, so no problems there babe!

shhhh ignore the babe, I call everyone babe

Update:
LunaClaw who plays Jasper and Reverie has midterms and will be able to post in about two weeks. Anyone interacting with those characters is allowed to move on if they wish to.
wildsight who plays Kiba, Odin, and Nymph is dealing with a mix of low muse and not being able to be n the computer too much. They should be back in around a week.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mezzo » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:06 am

Regarding the mini plots, I like the sickness/bad water ones best but am not sure if we should go ahead with that since Nymph is unavailable right now and we'd only have Kuri doing most of the work and dealing with sick wolves. If Calamity is okay with this, though, then I'm fine with it!
Also another possible suggestion for a very minor plot (that probably involves only a few wolves) - maybe Jess's pups wandering out of camp and basically sending everyone into a tizzy. If they're not old enough for this to be feasible right now then it could happen in the future, or something like that?
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:58 pm

Kay to people not being able to be on right now

We could do that in the future, because they're only two or three weeks old right now. Two weeks I think I said, maybe a little less.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:11 pm

@Mezzo
Yeah, that's probably true. Though I might use that for a sub-plot when the two packs join.
And that's not a half-bad idea. After all, pups should start getting into trouble in about a week or two, as they're big enough to go outside at that time. Jess's pups can go out and make trouble around the beginning of their fourth week of life. At least according to this site.

@Spiritstar
As to your most recent post, I think we'll just say Anubis wandered off.... Though maybe once the sub-plot/mini-plot for BR is decided we can say he met his fate like that.

@everyone
I'll be getting a post up in a few, sorry for not doing that sooner.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:27 pm

Rae'tia wrote:
@Mezzo
Yeah, that's probably true. Though I might use that for a sub-plot when the two packs join.
And that's not a half-bad idea. After all, pups should start getting into trouble in about a week or two, as they're big enough to go outside at that time. Jess's pups can go out and make trouble around the beginning of their fourth week of life. At least according to this site.

@Spiritstar
As to your most recent post, I think we'll just say Anubis wandered off.... Though maybe once the sub-plot/mini-plot for BR is decided we can say he met his fate like that.

@everyone
I'll be getting a post up in a few, sorry for not doing that sooner.

Four weeks is one month, so I kind of believe that. Though I think the mom or pup sitter, which some packs have, stay with them like all the time

And, okay about Anubis
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm

Yeah I think it would depend on a few factors. Like if mums distracted with other important things, how attentive she and the pack are, and if they wander out in the middle of the night or not. xD

Also, any sub-plot/mini-plot that gets in second place may be used for when the two packs merge. In an attempt to bring them closer... or make them crack and divide up again. So do keep that in mind.

Edit:
Avina is so butt hurt over Cessna's disappearance. So she's going to snarky about it.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:42 am

Just got off work and going to bed. Goodnight and will respond once I'm awake
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:02 pm

As a note, LunaClaw has changed her mind and has left the roleplay.
Her characters Jasper and Reverie have been take out. Though Jasper is Jason's son, so if someone else makes a new Jasper, as long as that Jasper isn't the same as the old Luna's Jasper, I think things will be fine.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me