Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should happen? (in 15 pages.)

Poll ended at Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:30 am

Six alligators roam the marsh & attack cats
8%
Waters rise & flood territory
25%
Thunderstorm
No votes
Extremely dense fog
58%
Super contagious sickness
8%

Total votes : 12

Re: Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion

Postby ♡♡♡♡ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Hey my dudes-
I took a hiatus from roleplaying for a bit but I'm back and looking for a clan to join.
I'm pretty sure this is still open ?? if not I'm so sorry;v;
The ref I made for him a while back has his name Yukon on it - I designed for him to be a warrior but didn't think about
a suffix for his name.

-
-
-

Brushtail -
Male
Warrior/b]
[b]23 moons

Personality; [i]Brushtail could very briefly be described as sharp. He has a bit of a temper brewing, but if you can get past this, Brushtail has the potential to be a compassionate and kind cat. He is knowingly awkward at times and - again- chooses to mask this behind tough skin and sharp retorts.
Attributes;- Hes an achiever, anything that he is set to do, he will be determined to do.
- He's candid- very straightforward and matter-of-fact- even if it is a bit rude or harsh
-He is persuasive- maybe its the hints of charisma or his stubbornness in some situations that some cant put up with, and eventually give in.. {not in a power play way- I hope you get what I'm trying to say pft}

Physical appearance; Brushtail is a moderately built cat with a mainly gray pelt. His pattering is a bit unusual, consisting of random splatters of a bracken color with Auburn tabby stripes inside of them. He is also speckled with white dots and prevalent yellow eyes- providing some contrast to his otherwise bland coat. In addition to this, he has a bit of an oddly shaped, mid-length tail- providing his with the suffix to his name.
Crush;PepperStrike ;v;
Other;; Have some other sketches and stuff including his character design <3
headshot sketch
a weird PMV thingy that has him in it for no reason-
honestly had nothing to do with his character- my friend and i where just bored ;v;
Last edited by ♡♡♡♡ on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♡♡♡♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:04 pm

I love him! I hope he gets accepted!

A possible crush for him - I do have Pepperstrike, who does have a crush atm but I don't think it's going anywhere.

That is, if Brushtail likes toms.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:56 pm

accepted!
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡♡♡♡ » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:28 pm

awe! thank you!
would anyone mind to give me a breif recap so i can jump in to the rp? ;v;
♡♡♡♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Okay, so, there was a hawk in the forest and a patrol has just defeated it. One warrior from the fight, Jaggebreeze, has broken her jaw, so it's the gossip most cats will be discussing. It's currently sun down but it's likely that there will be a feast on the hawk before everyone goes to sleep.

Once every cat is asleep we will be time skipping to dawn the next day for every cat except Hollyheart, the medicine cat apprentice, who is going to receive a prophecy.

So really most cats are going walking, going hunting, chatting, or napping. The last few posts on the rp should give you an idea of who's open for interaction.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡♡♡♡ » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:33 pm

Zena~Heatha wrote:Okay, so, there was a hawk in the forest and a patrol has just defeated it. One warrior from the fight, Jaggebreeze, has broken her jaw, so it's the gossip most cats will be discussing. It's currently sun down but it's likely that there will be a feast on the hawk before everyone goes to sleep.

Once every cat is asleep we will be time skipping to dawn the next day for every cat except Hollyheart, the medicine cat apprentice, who is going to receive a prophecy.

So really most cats are going walking, going hunting, chatting, or napping. The last few posts on the rp should give you an idea of who's open for interaction.

ahh! Thank you ! I will try to respond ASAP- but I’m away from my computer for a few ;v;
♡♡♡♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby actmissing999 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:21 pm

hope you don't mind if i jump on the joining bandwagon B3€

Crowstep
    name ; crowkit - crowpaw - crowstep
    gender ; tom
    age ; 24 moons
    rank ; warrior
    wanted ; desires to be a medicine cat but refuses to train for it, is awfully open about it
    personality ; flirtatious and ignorant of all- occasionally stubborn.
    crowstep can reach awful levels of grouchy, to long walks in the forest to avoid his daily tasks,
    to lashing out at whoever and leaving the camp for a long time,
    such as leaving at morning and returning at noon. despite this, crowstep means well:
    he's courageous and strong willed, pushing things to their limits when he thinks it's best.
    crowstep is in no ways bossy or a bad mentor, but he's certainly.. something.

sexuality ; pansexual
    crush / mate ; brushtail
    family ; his mother a rogue named sulfur [deceased- ran over] and his father, a warrior, named cedarheart [died from greencough and old age]
    history ; his mother was unable to care for him in the deepest parts of twolegplace
    ( not sure if that's what it's called- a place similar to the one bloodclan resided in before the whole battle )
    and so his father took him in, taking him to reedclan so that he wouldn't die a small kit in twolegplace. unfortunately, his father died when he was still an apprentice,
    never really showing his face to crowstep out of shame, anyways.
    he was fostered by his mentor and grew to be a healthy warrior,
    the same healthy warrior with haunted thoughts surrounding him
    concerning his family as he is now.

appearance ; [i can't add a picture rn but i will edit this to have a picture in a moment.. mobile.]
    crowstep is a shaky line between wimpy and strong, his frame not very thick but not bone-skinny.
    he has plenty of muscles on him, most of all on his shoulders- his pelt is long furred with a dark gray tabby pattern all along his back with a white underbelly. he has darker colored amber eyes.
    there is a scar along his cheekbone and a notch in his left ear, and a scar on the front of his right back leg.
    crowstep usually has a faint scent of rabbit or pine on him- otherwise, something is probably wrong.

other ; sorry for such the long form.. i'm looking for someone to match with crowstep though :3€
Last edited by actmissing999 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
actmissing999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡♡♡♡ » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:14 pm

i drew Aridstar! <3
shes a good kittu
♡♡♡♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:16 pm

That's amazing! You're so good at drawing!
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡♡♡♡ » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:37 pm

awe!
to say thank you i quickly made a lil chibi