☀ The Sanctuary ☀ Elders' Council (Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Sanctuary's Discussion

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:07 pm

We will see you when you get back, Darcy. I'll miss you!
I hope everyone is having a good holiday! It's a little late for a Sanctuary event this year. But next year, I plan for this roleplay to stick around, so I can have a holiday event like I did with the Hunger Games series. Next upcoming event will be Valentine's Day, which I will probably incorporate.

Oh dear. Rowan's... Rowan's going to snap. Something is going to get completely destroyed. Hopefully nobody tries to ask for a hug right now... this is the only time when a hug would be completely foolish. You would instantly end up like Azuline. Even Solara would have to exercise some caution around him (unless she wanted to do her 'phoenix thing' again).
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:18 pm

My first time here XD. This is pretty fun though, why all the anger management issues though? I love it but it reminds me of my officers XD.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:20 pm

Oh dear. Jaai just needs to be healed, dangit. XD the poor Cyprian Bean. Poor Rowan Bean. Poor everyone Bean.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:28 pm

Because I have anger management issues, so anger is easiest for me to write. It comes naturally. Other emotions I have to think about, but anger, I can write about quickly because it's so familiar. XD
So out of my characters...
Cilan has a temper, but he keeps it under control. Same with Timpani usually, though she's more aggressive. She tends to actually get things done, while Cyprian uses his anger to make empty threats. Cadence just has an explosive temper and gets destructive, same with King Alastair. Atalanta is passive-aggressive secretly.
Solara's anger is kept extremely restrained, because she's too powerful to risk endangering other people. Luno, Tacet, and Gavotte pretty much have no temper... they're native-born Windwoods men, it's ingrained into their blood to be extremely and outrageously peaceful.
Rowan was just as peaceful as Luno, Tacet, and Gavotte. Maybe even more peaceful. But Lily just 'died' and he's about to lose his temper completely. His mother is an Adamson after all. They're the fire element.

@Calm
Rowan really did try to heal Jaai. I don't think he got to finish properly though, Cyprian was freaking out at him. And he was grabbing Rowan's wrist which probably messed things up. But Cyprian was probably just imagining things when it came to the 'glowing' part. Rowan didn't use enough of his power to even heal Jaai properly, let alone make her end up like Azuline!
Poor Jaai needs a nap right now.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:32 pm

Jaai needs a lot of things.

I like writing confusion. ??? are my favorite punctuation, and I will fight you on it.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:35 pm

Oh, yes, bby Silas is a tiny ball of peace. He was born in Windwoods, but his parents weren't. Jon and Emila really loved the adorable tiny village, so they immediately moved. They had been travelers before, as both Jon and Emila's talents were helpful, but ended up settling in "dancing freaking flowers"-ville. Nerds.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Ok that makes sense.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:40 pm

I want to cradle Silas. He's my little baby and whoever threw that knife at him is going to die, and not in an Azuline kind of way. Nobody hurts my baby.
Nytrix, is there anything else you want explained? I'm always willing to talk about my characters, the plot, setting, etc. :)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:42 pm

Yusss. I love my son as well. Would you like to be his babysitter? The other one quit because Silas was "too nice". Chump.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:43 pm

Umm... I think I'm ok so far. I hope you don't mind that I ad lib from my character form often. I believe that a person is always changing at a rapid rate and dependig on the situation it brings out multiple things. I am also always willing to answer questions about my sona(s). I also have a good way of storing all your rp sonas if you're interested. I'l include an example.

Ex https://charahub.com/character/1000620/Guinevere-Pennysworth/public/
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me