๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐““&๐“•

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐““&๐“•

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:00 pm

Yeah, I'm gonna have to send out some PMs out. Dragons already told me about some scheduling issues, so I'm giving her/him/them time to sort things out. I'll probably checkup with them in a day or two to see how things are going. Or else I think I'm going to be forced to either demote Brisbane or take her out completely.
Hmmm... Maybe some scheduled activity checks would help. Maybe every Sunday or Saturday?

And yes we will be needing a new beta male. If someone makes a new beta male, or Dragon comes back soon and her char promotes someone to beta. I'm not all that concerned about it too much.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:26 pm

I'm dealing with overnights at work. So I can post at least once a week maybe more.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:50 pm

I've been late to post because I'm having trouble sleeping again...Not only am I stuck on my Switch, because my iPad doesn't load YouTube for some reason, but YouTube has been being weird lately...and our internet is starting to be dumb again randomly too
But anyway
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:23 pm

I often get trouble sleeping, and I know I need to try and sleep but I can't really do anything about it... I used to take Melatonin pills, then the ones we were getting mysteriously stopped being stocked, so we got new ones and I took one and gagged...so I stopped and didn't take anymore of those.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fortissimo » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:45 am

If I may chip in, I think a PM is warranted to see who (at least of Blue Rock) is still willing to participate. I'm not sure about scheduled activity checks - they do work, but I have seen and been in rps that forget to do them or simply do not enforce them.
I personally think Blue Rock seems stagnant because Dark Moon has this mini plot going on with Chemical trying to overthrow Beowulf. In comparison to that, it's kind of boring to post in BR Pack right now; at least that's how I feel and why I haven't posted as Penthe yet. I think it would be best to push the main plot forward or some sort of mini plot, like romantic drama or finding the loners that M e l t i n q (and gothbabie?) are signing up! Obviously, these are just suggestions off the top of my head, and maybe it's only myself and my sister who feel that Blue Rock is moving slowly/needs some spice. If anyone has any other ideas, feel free to chip in!

Hope that all made sense. :P
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:23 pm

We could definitely have drama with Jess, she likes Tanais and (forgot his name...) now. Don't know if Tanais would care though, or the other wolf for that matter, but hey
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:32 pm

Yeah in agree that's why I haven't posted for my BR wolves because it's slow and my DM wolves are watching the fight
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me