Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

( gabboe's 1x1 search][ uwu )

Postby pixieknees » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:45 pm

THERES PLEASURE IN HIDING FROM THE SUN
    hey! im gabrielle, though feel free to call me gabbie! i go by she/her pronouns as i am cisfemale, and i am perfectly happy with the lgbt community because i am bisexual myself. additionally, i am a highschool student in the aest (australia eastern standard timezone). though i am about to start online schooling which definitely will give me a lot more flexibility. i write in lowercase- though if thats not your cup of tea, inform me and i can easily change that. lastly, i can write anything between 100-900 words, however, if you are expecting longer replies, please give me a larger pocket of time to reply. i think its important that you are able to respect the fact that i dont always reply daily (on longer or shorter roleplays) depending on circumstances, and bumping the topic wont make me want to post any faster. anywho! last but not least, i am able to roleplay on cs forums or discord.
    xxxxxxxxxxHARRY POTTER THEMED
    xxxxxxxxxx● an amortentia [love] potion plot? maybe muse a accidentally consumes a certain potion in which muse b intended to give to muse a's far more popular close friend, though it seemed their plan backfired... now, poor muse b has to work out how to affect the potions powers- or, theyll just have to wait it out... yep, theyll have to wait a whole 28 days for the potion to wear down. thank god they hadnt made it stronger... but, what if- in that time span, both muses end up catching real feelings for each other, and now poor muse b isnt sure whether or not muse a has true feelings for them? [ im happy to do mxm, fxf, fxm etc. + canon x oc, ocxoc, canon x canon, etc. ]
    xxxxxxxxxxa murder plot!!!! muse a has been on the run for years, aurors constantly on their tail. the only reason theyve managed to survive so long on their own devices is because when they attended hogwarts, they excelled in classes. but, what are they being chased down for? well its a long story, really, but after a series of complications they were framed for numerous accounts of murder (the true killer using spells only they themselves have truly mastered, or so they thought). muse b is your average magical being, doing their own thing and minding their own business- when they recognize muse a in a crowd as the murderer, and after quite the battle, drag them back to their home. now they get to decide whether or not they'll turn muse a in and get the handsome reward. the only thing is during hogwarts, muse b had an undeniable crush on muse a, and the decision is a lot harder then they wouldve hoped... will they team up to solve the murders, or not? [ mxm, fxf, fxm etc. + canon x oc, ocxoc, canon x canon, etc. ]
    xxxxxxxxxx● a typical rivalry blossoms between a headstrong, fiery gryffindor and a rude, icy slytherin- all until they both realize that to survive the year, theyll have to team up with each other. but, survive the year from what, exactly? well- a fellow, very suspicious student of course! we can work on the plot a tad bit more hehe. [ mxm, fxf, fxm etc. + canon x oc, ocxoc, canon x canon, etc. ]
    xxxxxxxxxx● maybe one student from beauxbatons falls into a friendly rivalry against a student competing for hogwarts in the triwizard tournament? i think that'd be quite the interesting dynamic to write! [ mxm, fxf, fxm etc. + canon x oc, ocxoc, canon x canon, etc. ]
    xxxxxxxxxx● maybe something veela/seer/lycanthrope/animagus/etc. themed thing? i dont really have any plots to go with this one,, so go ahead and message me if you have any ideas! (: [ mxm, fxf, fxm etc. + canon x oc, ocxoc, canon x canon, etc. ]
    xxxxxxxxxx● an heir type thing? children of the original characters end up going to hogwarts (or, i guess the children of the original characters children?) and maybe some rivalry blossoms between a few of the heirs. im not entirely sure hhng. (:
    xxxxxxxxxx● maybe sum really innocent between a younger pairing? like,, some silly little childish friendship that over time develops into a first love,, and they grow up by each other's side? i dont know that just seems!! so!! cute!!
    xxxxxxxxxx● i have no other ideas,, but if you do please go ahead and message me! when it comes to canon i am fine with roleplaying em',, though i do have a preference for canon characters such as draco, harry, hermione, ron, and the occasional other character if you ask me nice enough!! uwu. additionally i dont really have any ship preferences if that is something you'd like to do. honestly, communication is vv important to me! please dont be afraid to pm me, i dont bite.

a casual little note!
    its been a short while since ive read the harry potter book franchise (and when i say short,, i mean about 6 or so years. i havent read the books since i was in primary school oops) but━ hehe, i have watched the movies recently. if i do end up making a mistake please correct me uwu!!
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:50 am

- looking for fandoms, hp, shadowhunters, hunter games, warriors
    - seeking detailed parter w some mild literacy.
    - any gender pairing is welcome
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby ulvjedi » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:28 am

𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓎𝑒𝓊'𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽​
I look forward to hearing from you!
gif from game "okami"

△△△--- 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔢 ---△△△
    I am aniyeu, but you may call me ani or ally; pronouns of she/her.
    Timezone of Mountain Time ‎(Daylight or Standard depending on time change; UTC-6)‎
    Staring May 13th: I have a new fulltime job that will be 8-5 Mon-Fri.. so that will cause a change in my response times.

- My writing depends on my muse and my partner's replies.
    [short/rushed reply usually = short/rushed reply back. c; ]

- I am not one to just drop a roleplay. I find that incredibly rude.
    [I do have a life, so if I don't reply for a couple days feel free to politely "poke" me;
    if it's an issue like I have plans or writers block, I will up and tell you.]

- I am mxm and mxf friendly-- fxf is awkward for me, sorry.

- I am more than willing to move to discord, but we still WILL be following CS rules.

- I am looking for understanding/friendly/active rp partners
    whom warn me if they can't reply (personal/writing block).

[It's not fair to leave me hanging like I wouldn't for you...]

- I do enjoy AUs as well-- they are listed below.

△△△

△△△--- 𝔣𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔪 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱 ---△△△
fandom -- whom I prefer to rp as | ships
    The Legend of Zelda -- multiple characters | zelink
    Okami -- amaterasu, oki, waka | various
    Skyrim -- oc | various
    Pokémon -- oc, eeveelution | various
    Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts -- multiple, newt, queenie | various
    Warrior Cats -- oc | various
    BBC Merlin -- merlin, gwen | merthur
    Game of Thrones -- multiple, oc | various
    Avatar TLA/LOK -- katara, zuko, sokka | zutara
    My Little Pony -- oc, fluttershy | various
    Disney -- multiple | various
    Marvel/DC -- multiple | various
    Star Wars -- rey, oc | various
    Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron -- rain, oc | various
    How To Train Your Dragon -- astrid, oc, dragon oc | hiccupXastrid, various
    Lord of the Rings/Hobbit -- multiple | various
    Yuri On Ice -- yuri k | vikturi
    Fruits Basket -- kyo, multiple | tohruXkyo, various

△△△--- 𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔰/𝔞𝔲𝔰 ---△△△
    Highschool/College
    Apocalypse/Survival
    Coffee Shop
    Animals
    Shapeshifters/Werewolves
    Medieval
    Mythology
    Merpeople/Pirates
    Steampunk/Victorian Era
    Western
    Fantasy/Magic/Dragons
    Historical Fiction/Non-Fiction
    Assassins
    ABO verse
    -- cs friendly version, of course!

Last edited by ulvjedi on Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
al she/they adult
⋆ ˖ ⁺ ‧ ₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊ ‧ ⁺ ˖ ⋆
star wars, acotar & bg3

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
"𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃
⋆ ˖ ⁺ ‧ ₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊ ‧ ⁺ ˖ ⋆
𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹..."
╚═════════════════════════╝

ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:01 am

𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓂𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁'𝓈 𝑅𝒫 𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽
Hi! I'm .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. but feel free to just call me Whimsical, Whimsy, or Whim! I'm currently looking for a fairly active roleplay partner. I'd like you to be at least lgbt friendly, if not willing to roleplay them. I'd also appreciate decent grammar and at least a paragraph +, though if you do not primarily speak English I understand, but please, I'd like it if you could specify that! I mostly roleplay over Discord, however I've been more into cs forms as well. I would rather not roleplay over private message, but I'm fairly lenient so that is an option if you prefer it. I do not mind if you randomly leave a roleplay, as I have anxiety myself and can understand how stressful it is to confront people, however it is greatly appreciated it if there's a heads up, this includes if you need some time off. Don't feel obligated to elaborate on anything if you don't want to!

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐼𝓃
𝑅𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜 ϟ
It would be almost the same premise as Romeo and Juliet, however instead of Romeo falling in love with Juliet, it's Mercutio. They have to hide their love because they are gay, and it's illegal (at least in Verona). This plot can either have a good or bad ending depending on how long/short you'd like to be with it. Also, I do not mind simplifying the way they speak because the characters in Romeo and Juliet do speak in complicated poetry, however I hope you at least use speech like "hath" "thy" "thee" ect.

𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇𝓈 ϟ
There are so many directions I'd be willing to go with a Warriors roleplay, so we'd need to discuss it privately. However, I don't play cannon characters.

𝒰𝓃𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹 ϟ
The book series by Neal Shusterman. We could play as either OCs or cannon characters. I'd like to play Connor x Hayden, Cyfy x Levi, Connor x Risa, Levi x Connor, Hayden x Bam, Hayden x Jeevan, Bam x Mason, or Levi x Miracolina. I'd be open to other relationship ideas as well. There is also a lot plot-wise we could do, so we'd discuss it privately.

𝒲𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝑒 ϟ
Another extremely tangible universe for plot, but I do not play cannon characters.

𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒰𝓃𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒 ϟ
Perhaps a Diamond OC roleplay? Or a refugee planet that is not Earth? Ocs only.

I will also do roleplays that do not involve fandoms, so if you have any interesting ideas, chances are I'd be willing to do it! Keep in mind, not all of my fandoms are listed, so if you have a fandom that you're into, there's a possibility I'd be into it as well, so don't be afraid to ask!
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:20 am

Hi everyone! I'm Boomer, an asexual female that really likes roleplaying. I am not master coder like some of you guys, but I'll try my best to tell you what exactly I'm looking for!

*Requirements*
~ Good grammar/spelling; I understand a typo here and there, I make them sometimes too!
~ Posts with at least three (3) sentences. I often fall victim to the "1 sentence replies" myself and I'd like to stop doing that. If you have bad WB, I can give you suggestions on what to write so we can advance the plot if needed.
~ Posting every day! I dislike waiting for replies. Even just a few posts a day is okay, although I'm online a lot. If you know you're going to be gone/won't have access to the internet, please just tell me! I'd rather know you can't post for a while than to sit there and wonder if you lost interest in the roleplay.
~ Accepting of LGBT+ characters! I don't typically use gay/bisexual characters, but asexuals are a part of the LGBT community. My characters are either straight or asexual, but I'm okay with any sexuality!
~ Uh, I guess just be a friendly person overall.
~ Contribute to the plot! I'd love to hear your ideas.
~ I'm most comfortable RPing on the forums, but I will RP on Discord if you prefer for anyone else not to read it!

*Types of roleplays I'm interested in; 1-5, 1 is eh and 5 is craving*
~ (3) Pokemon (Trainer and Pokemon, or just wild Pokemon. I am a fan of Aether-based plots and would like to play Lusamine)
~ (5) Anthros; slice of life with possible romance; runaway plot with possible "puppy love" ; father unknowingly adopts daughter and discovers their connection; *new* a young girl is actually blood royalty and her father (a prince due to take reign over his country) takes her from her loving adoptive family and brings her back to his originating country to teach her how to be a princess
~ (1) Feral dogs/wolves (more so dogs on my end, but I'm open to an array of plot ideas)
~ You can PM for plot ideas, as I have at least one in mind for each category.

*Relationships*
~ I typically stick to M x F couples, although I'm not opposed to you having gay/bisexual characters. I don't have much experience with gay/bisexual relationships, however.
~ I'm a bit more diverse with Pokemon, as I play male and female Pokemon. I typically only have a female trainer (based on myself and is asexual too).

Hopefully I don't sound like a total bore and you'll want to try out a roleplay with me!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: searching!

Postby MELINE » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:48 am

MELINE wrote:heyo, i'm quinn! i'm going to have way too much free time on my hands for the next few weeks, so i'm looking for roleplays to fill the time. discord, forums and pm's are all fine with me.

EXPECTATIONS
- 2+ paragraph replies
- contribute to discussions; respond to
plotting posts with more than "okay" /
"sounds good." i'll drop if you consistently
don't put in any effort.
- reply at least twice a week
- be okay with occasional hiatuses on my end
ABOUT ME
- 100-500 words / 1-5 paragraphs per post
- lgbtq+ preferred. any gender, any pairing.
polyarmorous ships are <3
- realistic faceclaims only
- have depression / social anxiety, which is
sometimes a problem
- forgetful. feel free to poke me if i haven't
replied in a few days.

FANDOMS ( oc x oc only, i don't play canons atm. )
✦✦✦ star wars, any time period
✦✦✦ jurassic world
✦✦✦ pokemon (trainers)
✦✦✦ warriors

ORIGINALS
✦✦✧ dnd type setting with prophecies, adventure, the good stuff
✦✧✧ dystopian / post apocalyptic
✦✧✧ urban fantasy, modern or sci fi magic
✦✧✧ weird west
✦✧✧ supernatural stuff (demons), the paranormal

MELINE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gloom » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:03 am

- razmirz or raz
    - eastern standard time
    - online daily
    - mxm only for right now

interests:
    - hamilton (king george ii x oc)
    - turn: washington’s spies (abe x robert, ben x andre)
    - marvel (bucky barnes x oc)
    - the umbrella academy (klaus x oc, ben x oc)
    - phantom of the opera (phantom x oc)
gloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby will byers » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:27 am

Richie Tozier wrote:
Richie Tozier wrote:
Richie Tozier wrote:
Hello!

As you could probably tell, I'm here to find a roleplaying partner. Of course, I do all kinds of roleplays, such as, semi-literate, literate, or just a regular old one sentencer (I prefer not to but I will if it makes you happy.) I am apart of many fandoms and I like to take time out of my day to roleplay, though, please be considerate to the fact that I do indeed have a life outside of roleplay.

Rules:
1. As stated before, please think that I have a life outside of this roleplay and I’ll do the same for you as well. I am only stating this rule so strictly because I have had people message me 24/7 to respond (not on here.)
-
2. I only do roleplaying via PMS and Google Docs, not on topics. I am personally not comfortable with creating a whole topic for a roleplay when we could just PM each other or use Docs. I also check my PMS more than the topics I make.
-
3. I do not do OC x Canon roleplays, If I'm going to be honest, I really do not like roleplaying with OCS at all. I am a fanatic at roleplaying with Canon Characters because I can easily develop a character and I just tend to enjoy it more. I will only consider doing OC x Canon if it's a slow forming relationship--I will most definitely not do the helpless girl rps... I cannot stress this enough.
-
4. If we are doing some sort of AU that has to deal with magic or Warrior cats, please... please do not make your characters overpowered!
-
That's about all, here, have a sense of pride that you got through my rules :).

Fandoms I roleplay in, if there is no ship names that means I do not mind. (x is Most desired):

Marvel: Any ship xx
Attack on Titan: Any ship x
Yuri On Ice: Victuuri, Otayuri x
Camp Camp: Any ship x
Hamilton: Jeffmads, Lams, Mullette, Pheacker xxxxx
Star Wars: Kylux, practically anything tbh xxxxxx
Warrior Cats: Any ship, mostly use for OCs xxx
IT: Reddie, Stanbrough xxx
Be More Chill: Practically anything xxxx
Mystic Messenger: Any ship xxx
Osomatsu-san: Any PLATONIC ship xxxx
Danganronpa: Komahina, Saiibo, Oumasai, Kiibouma, Soudam, practically anything xxxx
Dear Evan Hansen: Anything tbh xxxx

IM VERY OPEN FOR SHIPS IN ANY FANDOM
I hope you choose to roleplay with me! If you do, just PM me and we can decide on what type, ship, and all of that fancy stuff. I hope all of you have a beautiful day :)

Last edited by will byers on Fri May 10, 2019 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

. . . . . . . .
████
████
████
████

link here,
link here,

─────
████
████
░░░░░░░
╒══════╕

text box one

└──────┘

█████████
────────────
█████████
───── 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝!
╒══════════╕

text box two

└──────────┘
░░░░░░░
. . . . . . . .

will byers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:35 am

what i’d like
——• supernatural
————— dean x castiel
————— demon dean x castiel
————— dean/crowley/castiel x oc
——werewolf
————— mate at first sight
————— werewolf x human
————— werewolf x hunter

——• anime
————— naruto oc’s
————— blue exorcist oc’s
————— one piece oc’s
——• fantasy
————— most ideas
——• game of thrones
————— oc x oc
————— canon x oc
————— canon x canon
——• random ideas
————— soul mates (tattoos, etc)
————— dragon riders / partners
————— zoo keepers with baby animals
————— super powers / marvel or dc
————— akayashi inn
————— harry potter
——• male x male
————— most ideas
——• male x female
————— most ideas
about me
you can call me luffy! i’ve been
rping for years. i’m looking for
someone who replys quickly and
everyday. i understand life away
from cs. i work most days and live
in the eastern time zone.
i tend to write a paragraph easily
however i mirror whomever i rp
with. i like rping male roles more
then females, but I don’t mind to
rp both a guy and a girl, so it’s
even and to double up.
same with most ideas, i don’t
mind rping two people so it’s
even and fair.
if you have an idea different
then me i’m sure i’d accept.
i’m on mobile not a computer
so i prefer writing a paragraph
or two per character although
i usually write more then that.

feel free to pm me if you have
any ideas not listed.

thank you!

i currently have two oc’s that I’m wanting to use long term. we can make a plot up too!
you can find them here!
heres one guy
heres the other

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

search.

Postby zutopia » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:42 am

hi there! im solar, however, feel free to call me sol or anything else as long as it's not rude. if you have anymore questions, please do.

a bit about me...
        - im currently living in england which means timezones might be a pain.
        - dealing with some life issues, replies might be delayed.
        - ill make sure to let you know if im leaving, apologies if i dont.
        - i can write a decent paragraph (maybe two) depending on my muse.
        - id like to say i have good vocab and grammar?
        - mainly play mxm, wouldnt mind doing fxf or mxf.
        - enjoys ooc most of the time.

i expect you to...
        - pm me if you decide to leave the roleplay, or if youre leaving for the time being.
        - understand that i wont be able to reply everyday.
        - write a good paragraph at least.
        - be able to play either gender if mxf.
        - be comfortable with lgbtq+
        - be okay with developing a plot together.

my intrests.. [ feel free to ask what i wont do or suggest some ideas! ]
        - warrior cats, preferably something between a kittypet x warrior or maybe leader x warrior,
        stuff like that.
        - canines, wild/domesticated is fine with me.
        - everyday life based, highschools/colleges, etc.
        - anything medieval based, thief x royal family member.
        - demigods, etc.
        - fantasy/supernatual/mythical.
        - riverdale related? ocs preferably,
        - anything romance related tbh, lmk some of your ideas.

** I haven't been feeling well mentally recently so I do apologise for my absence. My time on here will vary due to life problems. I just felt like saying this before you message me, if you're not comfortable with me replying late please dont send me a pm, I will try my best to reply via pm. **
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me