Welcome to Alola Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Welcome to Alola Discussion Thread

Postby CorvusSchnee » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:12 pm

I forgot to say that I was entering Shin into the Experienced Trainer bracket, just so I know I have a reason to continue posting. If I lose a reason, I would end up losing track of the RP and where it's going like I did last time.
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pluere » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:25 pm

hmm,, ok could i reserve a spot for a genderless character named Hiki and another for a girl named Gale? Hiki would be a beginner and Gale would be an experienced trainer. i should have the forms done within a day or so, though im going to draw their pictures myself so those may take longer.
╔═══---------------------------------═══╗
☁ PLU / CASEY ☁ HE / THEY / IT ☁​
TUMBLR​TOYHOU.SE
MY WISHLIST
PWYW ART/ART TRADES

╚═══════════════════════════╝
pluere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:10 pm

Alright sounds good
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:55 am

Alright so this is becoming kind of difficult to make this tournament to be entirely honest. There is a heavy imbalance in the groups. I counted 7 experienced and 1 intermediate. So yeah this is becoming an issue. I mean I can pair the experienced ones up in two groups of two and one group of three and the others in the group would be npcs so to say, but the intermediate is kinda a problem
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:08 am

I could have Cyra's plan interrupt before the intermediate's match, if you wanted. That way it wouldn't be as big an issue.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:17 am

That could work as well. I might end up throwing Leaf into experienced to make it 8 and have 2 npcs and 2 actual characters meet in the first round
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:18 am

i could have noche enter last minute, if needed, they're an intermediate trainer. however, if it's not desperately needed ind preffer them to stay out of this particular battle royal.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:57 pm

I think we're going to do what Infected suggested. The attack will just interrupt before the intermediate battle begins
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:09 pm

I hontesly don't know what to post :/
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:18 pm

That was what I was struggle with due to this tournament, but what I can think of is they can notice, to an extent, that something is going on outside and they can go investigate if you'd like
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me