Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Lucky_Gray » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:30 am

Im so sorry for not updating ;-; I've been overwhelmed with school, and I haven't been very motivated to do much. I decided to just not update my previous post, and focus on a new one instead of confusing everyone
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:59 am

Lol Starlight (one of my characters) is a bit dead, so open for conversation (currently in med-den with the people in there, trying to talk to kylie with little success...)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:51 am

MikaToshino wrote:Image
Name: (Arwen) Siren

Sexuality: Straight

Wanted rank: Hunter

Powers: She has a hypnotizing voice when she sings it causes others to want to be around her and think she means no harm.

mutations: She has a genetic mutation in her line that resulted in triple tails as well as feathers mixed within her fur

Personality: She's very gentle and loves to sing but has to be careful on how much power she puts behind the song. She loves to spend time with pups and has always wanted to be a mother she enjoys spending time with pups and even when she was without pups she would enjoy checking in on the other expectant mothers and would always volunteer to watch over the pups if the mothers needed to take a break. She tends to be a bit hard headed when confronted and will argue with anyone if she thinks she is right and the other is wrong the only exception to that being the alpha. She loves to play in the water and go walking in the forest which sometimes makes her brother angry since she isn't supposed to go wandering around. She is a bit spacy and tends to forget what she is supposed to be doing a lot of times. The only times she is able to keep her focus on exactly what she is supposed to be doing is when she is either singing or watching over the young.

History: Both of her parents had been born in the forest and were from two well-known lines that had embodied the very definition of loyalty. She grew up with her parents and her two littermates who had always enjoyed teasing her. Since both of her parents and her brother were fighter's it came as no surprise that her parents were part of the casualties in the original fighting between the New Normal Wolves and the Pack. She and her only surviving littermate had both decided to put their own talents to use amongst the hunters and had been a good team since they had grown up together and knew each other better than most and often seemed to work as if they could read each other's mind. When their other brother died in a recent skirmish both of them took it hard. Siren took it harder than her brother and had wandered into the forest and she went missing for about a week where she wasn't quite sure what all happened she just has short flashes of memory where she had fallen in with another wolf who had lost someone in the skirmish but she can't even remember if they where normal wolves or forest wolf. She later found out she was with pup and boy was her brother angry.

Family: Adolpha (Deceased Mother), Amoux (Deceased Father), Boris (Deceased Brother), Altair (Brother) Fenris (Her Pup), Faolan (Her Pup), Maugrim (Her Pup)

Crush: None

Mate: None

Pups: Fenris, Faolan, Maugrim

Other: Skitty
Name: Altair

Sexuality: Straight

Wanted rank: Has it

Powers: The Ability to Fly

mutations: He has wings that give him the ability to fly like his father as well as the same three tails that his sister has. He also has feathers throughout his fur

Personality: He's extremely overprotective of his sister since she and his nephews are all the family he has left and will do anything to help protect them. He is hard headed and distant from others not because of lack of trying but because he comes off as cold because he is always thinking about his sister and now her pups. If someone is stupid enough to cross him though he is not afraid to show just how like his brother and parents he can be.

History: While his sister was always the kind and gentle one who loved pups Altair was more prone towards staying in the shadows and to himself. He enjoyed going flying whenever he was able to get away and he enjoyed running errands for anyone who asked. He was the youngest of the litter and as such was often brushed to the side in comparison to their elder brother Boris or his sister. Both were more talented than he was since he didn't really have any of the special abilities that his family was known for. For a long time, he had harbored anger towards the rest of his family since they didn't see him as useful since he tended to stay in the background though his sister just refused to let him wallow in self pity since he was her favorite brother. As the two got older they joined the hunter's together and would often go hunting together and soon the two were one of the best teams. When their other brother died both went into grieving pretty hard and during that time his sister went missing. When she returned they discovered she was with pup and well his already over protective self got even worse.

Family: Adolpha (Deceased Mother), Amoux (Deceased Father), Boris (Deceased Brother), Siren (Sister) Fenris (Nephew), Faolan (Nephew), Maugrim (Nephew)

Crush: None Currently

Mate: None Currently

Pups: None
Name: Fenris

Sexuality: Unknown

Wanted rank: Fighter

Powers: Current Unknown (Increased strength in the future)

mutations: Feathers mixed within the fur, possibility of gaining wings

Personality: He is very hard headed and brash and loves to rough house with his brothers even though his mother is always telling him not to. At the same time if anyone even looks at his younger brothers wrong he will do everything in his power to make the other rue the day they thought it was ok to hurt his siblings. And if you make his sibling cry well he won't let it go and the other wolf will regret every tear his siblings shed.

History: Seeing as he is only a month old he really hasn't had much of a history since he has just recently been born and was just recently allowed to leave the den. Granted he has been caught wandering around the forest when he can slip past his mother and uncle. One time he got lost and fell down a badger hole and was stuck there overnight waiting until his uncle found him and his ears still stung from the tongue lashing he had received.

Family:
Adolpha (Deceased GrandMother), Amoux (Deceased GrandFather), Boris (Deceased Uncle), Altair (Uncle) Siren (Mother), Faolan (Brother), Maugrim (Brother)

Crush: Too young

Mate: Too young

Pups: Too young
Name: Faolan

Sexuality: Unknown

Wanted rank: Healer

Powers: Currently Unknown (Possible minor healing abilitiy)

mutations: Feathered fur, might grow wings like their grandparents, three tails though currently, he is just a ball of fluff

Personality: He is very gentle like his mother and wants to one day be a healer. He is always trying to mix what little herbs or berries that his brother Fenris would bring back from his journeys into the real world and would then use said mixes and pastes to try to patch his brothers up from whenever they would do something to hurt themselves.

History: Like his brothers, he is only a month old and as such doesn't have much of a history yet. The only memorable thing that he can really remember is when his brother Fenris got lost for almost an entire day fell down a badger hole and injured his paw which is when he decided he wanted to become a healer because he had enjoyed being able to help make his brother feel better.

Family: Adolpha (Deceased GrandMother), Amoux (Deceased GrandFather), Boris (Deceased Uncle), Altair (Uncle) Fenris (Brother), Siren (Mother), Maugrim (Brother)

Name: Maugrim

Sexuality:
Straight

Wanted rank: Hunter

Powers: Currently Unknown (Shadow Manipulation in the future)

mutations: Feathered fur, possible wings

Personality: He is adventurous and since Fenris is the one always getting in trouble and getting caught it is easier for him to sneak away and leave the den. He enjoys practicing his "hunting skills" and always brings back the most random items for Faolan to play with and make his "medicines"

History: He actually is able to wander in the forest a lot more often than his brothers since he is good at sneaking away and not getting caught. He has explored a fox den and got a pretty nifty scratch across his nose that he told his mom that he had fallen and scraped his nose and luckily because it was the day that his brother went missing so she hadn't picked up on it

Family: Adolpha (Deceased GrandMother), Amoux (Deceased GrandFather), Boris (Deceased Uncle), Altair (Uncle) Fenris (Brother), Faolan (Brother), Siren (Mother)

accepted
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:57 am

Keesa lives! Sorry for disapeering again!
welcome all you new faces!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:33 pm

Spencer is open. I can have him run into anyone who is in pack territory.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:19 pm

I May not be able to post much today/tomorrow.
pretty sure i just broke my ankle.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:11 pm

TwinDragons wrote:I May not be able to post much today/tomorrow.

Geez....hope that heals soon. Broken bones are no fun
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunnyco » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:24 pm

Anyone want to interact with BlossomFang? She is kind of lonely right now, but BlossomFang hunted down a rabbit to exit the loneliness.
Image Hi, I'm Sunnyco. Nice to meet ya! Image
I don't do much coding, because it's quite hard.
I'm always up to do a 1 x 1 RP, just PM me!
Sunnyco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:19 am

I am going to be busy the next few days, but I will get on when I can.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:32 am

RacingBloodWolf wrote:
TwinDragons wrote:I May not be able to post much today/tomorrow.

Geez....hope that heals soon. Broken bones are no fun

We ended up going to the ER from 12:00-3:00 Am and said its just a sprain, but my ankle looks like a tennis ball.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me