Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should happen? (in 15 pages.)

Poll ended at Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:30 am

Six alligators roam the marsh & attack cats
8%
Waters rise & flood territory
25%
Thunderstorm
No votes
Extremely dense fog
58%
Super contagious sickness
8%

Total votes : 12

Re: Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:00 pm

If you'd like to
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:23 am

Ok, I edited it :)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:24 am

✯Rowanflame

✯Tom

✯32 moons

✯Warrior

✯Crush : open

✯Assigned mate : None yet, please let me know
if there is someone available.

✯Kits : none

✯Rowanflame is handsome, yet distant. He has massive claws and a strong build with broad shoulders. His long fur is a fiery orange color and his eyes are pine green. He has brutal scars going from his left shoulder blade down to his flank, marking an injury he suffered while protecting a cat he loved.

✯Rowanflame was born into Reedclan and progressed in his training fairly quickly thanks to his dedication to training, loyal heart and quick thinking. Before getting his warrior name, he fell in love with a fellow apprentice called Mistpaw. They spent a lot of time together and hoped to be assigned to each other as mates after their warrior ceremonies. However, one cold leaf-bare morning, when the two of them secretly snuck out of camp to go hunting, they were attacked by an alligator in the marshes. They both fought bravely, and when help from camp came, they managed to drag Rowanpaw to safety, but it was too late to save Mistpaw. Rowanpaw suffered gruesome injuries that left brutal scars on his flesh once they healed. He was made warrior, but he never quite got over that day and has never been the same since.

✯Before the accident, Rowanflame was a friendly cat with a good sense of humor and a lot of self-confidence. Now he prefers to keep to himself although he is still unfailingly loyal, willing to fight and die for his clanmates. Even though he is quiet and doesn't interact with the others much, everyone knows not to mess with him. He can be terrifying without even trying too hard and his presence commands attention and respect from others. He is always true to his word. Rowanflame does not take kindly to being lied to or betrayed and is known to hold a grudge.

✯Otterpaw

✯Tom

✯13 moons

✯Apprentice

✯Assigned mate : To be assigned

✯Otterpaw has long dark tabby fur and a distinctive bushy tail. He smells of citrus and his eyes are the color of pirate gold, but while this color was once bright and metallic, now it is dull and foggy due to his blindness. Even though his frame is lithe and he lacks the broad shoulders of most of the other toms, there are still clearly visible muscles rippling beneath his fur.

✯He lived in the clan all his life, and was a very promising apprentice. Everyone assumed he would become one of the best warriors thanks to his swiftness, cunning and intelligence, with which he more than made up for what he lacked in brute strength. But the closer he got to his final assessment, his eyesight began to inexplicably fail. By the time he reached the age that the others were named warriors, he was almost completely blind and thus hasn't yet received the warrior status. But it didn't break his spirit and he keeps going out into the forest to train despite his disability. He had always been a warrior at heart, and hopes to prove to the leader and all his clanmates that he can be a valuable fighter even if he can't see.

✯He is extremely dedicated and mentally strong and he doesn't let his blindness stop him from doing what he loves. He enjoys making others laugh and fights for what he believes in.

✯Echosong

✯She-cat

✯23 moons

✯Warrior

✯Assigned mate : None yet,
please let me know if there is anyone available.

✯She is a stunning cat with silky white fur and striking turquoise eyes rimmed with flecks of amber. She smells of cinnamon and has a lithe build with muscles trained for running and climbing.

✯Snowcloud was born as a rogue outside the clans and suffered many hardships during her young life that she prefers not to talk about. She first stepped into the world of the clans when she found a kit that had wandered too far from camp and got lost in the marshes. Snowcloud took pity on him and brought him back to the clan. Eventually, she became part of the clan and got her rank as a warrior, giving everything she had to help the clan that gave a new home prosper.

✯Snowcloud is very passionate about many things, and especially so with the ones whom she loves. When she cares for someone, she cares for them deeply, and has experienced enough loss in her life to never want to feel it again. She is extremely strong, as she has gone through hell during her young life and yet manages to laugh and live her life to the fullest, leaving her fears behind. She is teasing, witty, and carefree and has a bold personality, unafraid to speak her mind or put someone in their place. She is strong-willed, but also kind and friendly. For those that earn her loyalty, she would give her life and do anything to protect them.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:26 am

I think I might quit but I will probably still read whats going on in the roleplay if I do :)
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:42 pm

Rocky, is there a place for cats to communicate with Starclan yet?
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby platyhelminth » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:18 am

-
Last edited by platyhelminth on Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:39 am

(everyone read my response to zena, its important!) now, would anyone like their cat to receive one of these prophecys:
    one about finding the starclan communication place (must be a warrior, and will be involved with finding this communication place).
    one about more predators this leaf bare than ever before (will be going to med cat apprentice unless they reject)

@~zena.heatha
    so far, no. only unintentionally by dreams. a prophecy is going to be sent out about finding one soon though. theres a den in the forest that Flame has been staying in, it has the back wall lined with rocks. behind those rocks is actually a cave with a huge pile of cat bones from the earliest ancestors (as they used to hide dead cats in caves or abandoned dens instead of burying). there is a small path all the way around the pile. laying down a few inches away from them will cause a cat to visit starclan. but none of the clans know this, not even Flame who lives in that den. the main problem will be breaking down the rocks.

@gold.fish.stick
    you have risen
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:46 pm

okay, cool. i was just wondering about medicine cats visiting starclan every halfmoon, but i guess that isn't a thing in Reedclan.

also, yes, i would like Hollyheart to receive the second prophecy. would it be a vision, an omen, or a dream?

at least cats would probably believe her if she had a message from starclan. i mean, that's kinda what medicine cats do
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pond » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:25 pm

name: Brightkit
scent: Maple syrup
pelt: golden tabby with white socks, chest and muzzle.
eyes: bright blue eyes
fur length: medium
personality: Brightkit absolutely despises the nursery and will use every opportunity to escape, dragging her sister along for particularly risky missions. Should the opportunity present itself, Brightkit will not hesitate to attack the other young cats or particularly bushy tails. She does not concern herself with the opinions of others and is very honest to a fault.
history:(Applicable for both): soon after birth, their mother Junipernose fell deathly ill and at 3 moons Finchkit and Brightkit became orphans. They never knew their father and their mother never spoke of him. Because of a lack of queens, they had no distinguishing parental figures to care for them after the death of their mother.
mate: n/a
kits: n/a

name: Finchkit
scent: musty leaves
pelt: brown, insignifigant
eyes: intense amber eyes
fur length: medium
personality: While Brightkit concerns herself with the nature outside clan walls, Finchkit is fascinated by the clan dynamics; how a leaders' word is law, how frail elders hold the respect of the strongest warriors and the dynamics between warriors leading up to the assigned mates at 13 moons. Finchkit would much rather observe a conversation than take part in one. Finchkit is fiercely loyal to those close to her and tries her best to act as a model citizen to her clan.
crush: n/a
mate: n/a
kits: n/a
pond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:38 pm

Uh, it states in the rules that you cannot have motherless kits.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me