๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐““&๐“•

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐““&๐“•

Postby ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:55 am

Pack: Blue Rock Pack
Desired Rank: Fine where he is

Scent: Cement after rain
Voice/ Theme Song: Link
Crush: N/A
Friends (1-10):
Ashes
โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ 7/10
Jess
โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ 3/10
Twig
โ™ฅโ™ฅ 2/10
Enemies(1-10):
Name: Kuri
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A

Parents:
Mother: Rain NPC
Father: Canyon NPC
Siblings: Ashes

Description:
He is tall and lanky. Hight is 2.7 feet at the shoulder and weighs roughly 120 pounds. His eyes are an amber, that glow almost at night. His fur is raggedy, but clean, it just never comes in quite right. His fur is a light brown, reddish almost, and blacks.
Personality:
A goof. Makes mistakes, but always has good intentions. Learns quickly, and once learned, never forgets! Chatty, and tends to please everyone. Sadness is something he struggles with. A little bit of a "hoarder", when it comes to supplies. You can never have too much! Social butterfly and gets distracted a little too much, time tends to fly by. He feels lonely inside, missing something he can't quite understand since his family broke apart.
History:
Kuri's family broke apart, split between packs. His mother remained in the Blue Rock Pack, but his father and his sister are in the Dark Moon Pack. The split between viewpoints was great. He grew into roll of "Healer Trainee", roughly by incident. He found rare remedies and someone had stumbled upon his secret stash. Therefor, coming forward to claim his treasures, but was deemed worthy enough to seek out such medicine. Thus, he is labeled trainee under, Nymph.
Last edited by ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด on Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:19 am

Pack: Dark Moon Pack
Rank Lead Hunter
Desired Rank: Lead Fighter

Scent: Roasted marshmallows
Voice/ Theme song: Link
Friends (1-10):
Avril
โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ3/10
Kaworu
โ™ฅโ™ฅ2/10
Rama
โ™ฅโ™ฅ2/10
Elon
โ™ฅโ™ฅ2/10
Enemies(1-10):
Kuri
โ˜ฃโ˜ฃโ˜ฃโ˜ฃโ˜ฃโ˜ฃโ˜ฃโ˜ฃโ˜ฃ9/10
Name: Ashes
Pups N/A

Parents:
Siblings: Kuri

Description:
An average sized wolf. She stands 2.4 feet at the shoulder and weighs roughly 145 pounds. Her eyes are reassembly familiar to her brother, Kuri's. An amber that glows faintly in the dark. Her fur is black, with a brown undercoat with a small amount of white in the front of her muzzle.
Personality:
A broken soul, wandering and always fierce. Having such a high position she tries not to let anything phase her. Short fused, but understanding. She is calculated and cunning, always observing which leaves some unnerving. She tends to hide in the shadows, where she is most comfortable. Center of attention was always her brothers best suit. She has conversations, tends to do better over time. Her father is proud of the position she has claimed, with all her hard work. He is now an elder, caring deeply as that is all she has left. Her family parted, and blames her brother and mother for their ignorance. A deep hatred she has kept to herself, it is only a matter of time before it gets the best of her.
History:
Ashes family has split up, blaming her brother and mother for their ignorance. She has earned her position with hard work and dedication to the livelihood of the pack. Her father has taught her that nothing is more important than the pack itself. Family, was never first in her upbringing. Her father has suffered various wounds over his life, and barely gets around. She cares for him, always. The only thing she has ever known to be close to her. Her anger and desperation is what makes her fit to the position of "Lead Hunter", as that is all she is able to control in her whirlwind of life that seems to pass her by and leave her to try catching up.
Last edited by ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด on Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:19 am

@ ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด
Ashes and Kuri are accepted, they'll be added to the front asap.
Feel free to post.

In other news, Heart aka Dragonheart48 had a change in schedule and won't be joining us for a while. Depending on how long things take, the meeting between the two heirs will be post-ponded.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:51 pm

ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด wrote:
@Spiritstar3- I put my character Kuri to interact with Jess and the pups! (:

XD kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ™› gothbabie โ™› » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:33 am

ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด wrote:

Pack: Dark Moon Pack
Rank Lead Hunter
Desired Rank: Lead Fighter

Scent: Roasted marshmallows
Voice/ Theme song: Link
Friends (1-10):
Enemies(1-10):
Name: Ashes
Pups N/A

Parents:
Siblings: Kuri

Description:
An average sized wolf. She stands 2.4 feet at the shoulder and weighs roughly 145 pounds. Her eyes are reassembly familiar to her brother, Kuri's. An amber that glows faintly in the dark. Her fur is black, with a brown undercoat with a small amount of white in the front of her muzzle.
Personality:
A broken soul, wandering and always fierce. Having such a high position she tries not to let anything phase her. Short fused, but understanding. She is calculated and cunning, always observing which leaves some unnerving. She tends to hide in the shadows, where she is most comfortable. Center of attention was always her brothers best suit. She has conversations, tends to do better over time. Her father is proud of the position she has claimed, with all her hard work. He is now an elder, caring deeply as that is all she has left. Her family parted, and blames her brother and mother for their ignorance. A deep hatred she has kept to herself, it is only a matter of time before it gets the best of her.
History:
Ashes family has split up, blaming her brother and mother for their ignorance. She has earned her position with hard work and dedication to the livelihood of the pack. Her father has taught her that nothing is more important than the pack itself. Family, was never first in her upbringing. Her father has suffered various wounds over his life, and barely gets around. She cares for him, always. The only thing she has ever known to be close to her. Her anger and desperation is what makes her fit to the position of "Lead Hunter", as that is all she is able to control in her whirlwind of life that seems to pass her by and leave her to try catching up.

ahhhh i sorta think her and avril would be great friends c;
โ™› gothbabie โ™›

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:47 am

โ™› gothbabie โ™› wrote:ahhhh i sorta think her and avril would be great friends c;

Oh, i'm sure too XD Really similar in some ways!
ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:29 am

I would totally want a wolfdog but i already have four

Maybe ill kill off a character...

just maybe
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ™› gothbabie โ™› » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:44 am

if we have a war you definitely can but it would be sad to say the least, i might make a male idk yet

in other news.. ill put up a post after school (so in like an hour and a half)
โ™› gothbabie โ™›

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:45 am

yeah, but a war is not likely to happen.

you weren't here but there was a poll asking who would in the fight and it was Beowulf
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me