A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Postby C a s » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:35 pm

I have a hard time feeling any sympathy for Fox. It's her fault she's raising them alone, after all. ^^' Deer is going to have a hard time being around her at all for a long time after he finds out what she did lol. I'd say I hope that it spurs Southstar to step up and be a father, but I really doubt it, given he's had several kits and none of them know him.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:45 am

Yeah I doubt South would try to have much of a relationship with them, since that could arise suspicion lol. I wish Cinderpelt were a little more active, since she's the only other queen in EagleClan's nursery and could probably help Foxcloud raise them. I wonder also if Daydream would step up to try and help, since he and Fox are good friends? Although that could arise even more suspicion, and maybe make Nightwish a bit jealous ;)
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:51 am

yeah I would of assumed southstar wouldn’t bother trying to have a relationship with them because of him having other kits in the clan and all. I wouldn’t mind Daydream stepping up kinda and helping Foxcloud since they are friends plus like she would be oblivious to Nightwish being jealous since they are just platonic (or at least for now)
But nah I can’t blame Deertail but also could still see Foxcloud trying to pine over him and constantly asking for forgiveness as she made a mistake even if he wouldn’t forgive her for a long time if at all
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:35 am

Cradily wrote:Yeah I doubt South would try to have much of a relationship with them, since that could arise suspicion lol. I wish Cinderpelt were a little more active, since she's the only other queen in EagleClan's nursery and could probably help Foxcloud raise them. I wonder also if Daydream would step up to try and help, since he and Fox are good friends? Although that could arise even more suspicion, and maybe make Nightwish a bit jealous ;)

I see Daydream being as close to a father figure as possible bc of the fact he's close friends to fox but I feel like he would end up telling Nightwish that he's not their parent but he couldn't imagine a kit going without a father figure. I doubt he would care that his clanmates would think he was their father other than Nightwish because about all of them wouldn't make sense as his kits at all.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:02 am

Cradily wrote:@Pawprints, that is very fitting! It's got a pretty intense feel to it, I imagine it will be just as intense when the big secret is revealed. I think this song could also fit when Southstar's love(s) at the time *coughstreamspotcough* find out the truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Ajn-CB0Rs

@Bronzewing, Darkpaw is still hunting with Wolfpaw btw c:

@south That's a neat video I had no idea there were warriors videos out there like that!

And yes poor Foxcloud + kits =(
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:37 am

stormythecloud wrote:she would be oblivious to Nightwish being jealous since they are just platonic (or at least for now)

Waaait do you mean night and day or fox and day? Cuz if the latter, then ohhh boooy night is not gonna be too happy if day and fox become more than friends xD

@Pawprints, yeah there's a lot of videos like that actually! They're pretty cool
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:39 am

Cradily wrote:
stormythecloud wrote:she would be oblivious to Nightwish being jealous since they are just platonic (or at least for now)

Waaait do you mean night and day or fox and day? Cuz if the latter, then ohhh boooy night is not gonna be too happy if day and fox become more than friends xD

@Pawprints, yeah there's a lot of videos like that actually! They're pretty cool

I imagine night being SOOOOO upset if they did
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:38 am

Oh she would be. I think she already feels a little insecure because she knows fox has been friends with day for longer than her and that they were pretty close when they were apprentices. I think even if she found out that day was the only cat fox told about the kits not being deer's, and that day didn't tell her anything, she'd still be upset
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:40 am

Ooh, a new love triangle seems to be forming. Saucy!

I'm honestly curious about who the characters will assume the father of the kits are. Deertail is gonna be pretty open about the fact that they aren't his, which will explain why he and his mate are suddenly not together anymore, but obviously he won't know the real dad. He'll probably distrust just about every tom in the Clan until he finds out x)

@Paw_Prints, bro, the world of Warrior Cats AMVs and MAPs on YouTube is EXTENSIVE. The GIF in my signature is actually from one about Snowfur, featuring the song Youth by Daughter! That's one of my favorites, but I'm also gonna link a couple uwu. I'm highkey obsessed with these videos; when I was ~13 I'd literally just binge them with a box of tissues because a LOT of them (especially the swift and bright one) make me so sad.
A couple of my faves:
"Youth" (Snowfur AMV)
ωну ∂ι∂ уσυ ¢нαηgє_ (longtail.darkstripe.tigerclaw) (video by duckfeatherz)
Tigerclaw is not one of thunderclan
what if ashfur wanted to break (warriors AMV)
I Promise We'll Be Warriors Soon (BY DUCKFEATHERZ)

Okaaaay, I'll stop being a nerd now. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be checking activity once again today and sending out notices! <3

HappyAlpacas16 has left the roleplay, so the following characters have been removed:
Cinderpelt | 36 moons | ♀ | HappyAlpaca16
Moosekit | 1 moon | ♂ | HappyAlpaca16
Lynxfoot | 48 moons | ♀ | HappyAlpaca16

For the most part, these characters weren't seen much - so we'll be treating them as if they did not exist, though I understand that's a bit frustrating to do. As Lynxfoot was a mentor, she'll need to be replaced. Hazepaw's new mentor will be Cedartail!

C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me