✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Postby Matreats » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:12 am

inkerbelle. wrote:
    @Matreats accepted!

Y eeeeeesssss Thank you
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:51 am

Got Dean's starter up : 0
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:34 pm

im sorry for my lack of posting right now guys
I’ll get something up someday and I hope you’re okay with waiting for me,
I’m just not having the most amazing time mentally right now
fun times
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlock » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:11 am

Fandom: Skulduggery Pleasant
    Name: Valkyrie Cain (Taken name)
    Alias: Val, Stephanie Edgley (Given name), Darquesse (True name)
    Species: Human
    Hero, villain, neutral?: Hero

Appearance: Dark brown hair and eyes, usually described as pretty (and has a "cute little dimple"). Relatively taller than most girls her age. Several years of fighting and training have sculpted her figure so she's got some pretty good muscle. Her outwear is black, made out of a near impenetrable material - long boots, tight trousers and a jacket, under which she wears a simple t-shirt. She tends to glare a lot.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Personality: Valkyrie has been an extremely independent person since she was a little child - with her sharp mind and sense of determination, she remains as self-sufficient as ever, as far as her teenage self can be. That trait of hers goes hand-in-hand with her stubbornness - once she decides to do something then that's final, whether that's beating up some bad guys or investigating on her own. From that stems her habit of ignoring orders, too. The young sorceress is very mature for her age and therefore hates when she's treated like a child (which happens often, to her dismay). She appears cold, perhaps even stuck-up to strangers and individuals she does not take a liking to, usually throwing a few sarcastic nags the latter's way. But the people close to her know for a fact that she's loyal and protective, ready to do whatever's necessary for the sake of their well-being. The (apprentice) detective's very intelligent which is a priceless trait for solving cases and kicking some butt. As for the butt-kicking - she does it. Quite a lot. She most definitely is inclined to give fools a piece of her mind or a good beating. She's very witty and sarcastic, often joking around in life-or-death situations. The teen can be very selfish and that sometimes comes at the cost of her personal relations.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Abilities: Valkyrie's highly intelligent which shows in her detective abilities and wit and she's able to figure her way out of sticky situations thanks to that trait of hers. She's been trained in several martial art styles so she knows her way in hand-to-hand combat and is able to overpower full-grown men (occasionally). As an Elemental she's experienced in Air and Fire sorcery. She also displays a natural potency with Necromancy - manipulating shadows and molding them into whips, barriers, etc. and said power is concentrated in a ring.
    -------
    Weaknesses: Val's stubbornness and disregard for most figures of authority have gotten her into serious trouble and her sharp tongue has lit the fuses of not just one or two deadly individuals. Her ring holds her Necromancy power, therefore if the ring's gone then so is her ability to manipulate shadows. She's particularly vulnerable without her special clothing - despite her hand-to-hand combat skills she gets quite the nasty beating whenever she has to fight without them.

History: After the death of her uncle and famous horror author Gordon Edgley, 12-year-old Stephanie meets a friend of his - Skulduggery Pleasant, a living skeleton and sassy detective. She discovers that the monstrosities in Gordon's books were never fictional and retrieves the Scepter of the Ancients from Nefarious Serpine, taking the name of Valkyrie Cain soon after that. She's been Skulduggery's detective companion ever since, defeating the Grotesquery at age 13 and banishing the Faceless ones at age 14. After the events of Dark days she's in a constant state of apprehension after discovering what her true fate is.
    (Details left out because of spoilers)
Last edited by silverlock on Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
silverlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:10 am

hhh got a bit discouraged 'cause things went silent
    if i were to post would there be a reply?
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:16 am

I'd definitely reply, I didn't want to post again before your reaction because I thought it'd be rude
I probably could've asked but I was too afraid to
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:35 am

of course you’re one step ahead of me kerstin

Just so everyone else knows, I’d reply to posts. I actually need to write for Asha as she’s sorta the one who hasn’t responded yet but I’m not sure if I’ll get many responses for her. Should I go check in on the other two who were with Asha and Hal?
I think I’m gonna

also @kveyka, there’s nothing to be afraid of, if kerstin put up with me four years ago, he’s gotta be the most patient person ever
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:21 pm

kerstin wrote:

hhh got a bit discouraged 'cause things went silent
    if i were to post would there be a reply?

Yep yep! <3 <3
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:35 pm

ah well, I'm generally afraid to step on toes whenever I post and join interactions, so that's why you see a lot of me posting on here asking permission :>
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:59 pm

I'm still here too, It's just nothing is moving for me.

If anyone wants I could throw in another character to get things moving again, But I'm not sure if that would work............
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me