Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby yves » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:01 am

( “ ─ author’s note! )
    normally, i would make the thread straight away n add a poll but it'll just get removed regardless of me making the roleplay regardless. :))))))) but hey. here we are. anyway, the roleplay idea is based somewhat off the hunger games and merged with the disney universe, and it's a fairly old roleplay of mine! obviously, gruesome fight scenes will not be described in graphic detail in order to oblige the cs rules.

as always, shoot me a pm if you have an interest in participating! i won't be taking any reserves until the official thread is made, however. oh, and this will be between semi-literate to literate so i except a 300+ wc per post.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

( “ ─ the plot! )
    across the world of disney, characters used to live peacefully through their tales. after the world became corrupted with disharmony, the villains of the tales came together to hold──annually──something among the same calibre as the hunger games. there were twelve "districts", as they called them, in total; they were to send two of the characters from each story/district into an arena to fight to the death, however, how will it be determined who will compete? several weeks before the “disney games”──as they called it—the children (aged between thirteen and twenty) from the competing twelve tales will be placed into a hat (like that of sorcerer mickey's); the two picked from each tale will be the respectable year's tributes.
    indent. despite the brutality of these games and the inevitability of death, it is to prove the better tale: whoever is the last remaining, wins and returns to their home tale──simple. though the other aim of the villain's is to continue to cause disharmony and despair throughout the land. the tributes do have two weeks of training, a few private sessions alone and then it's into the games. of course, the four villain districts (dubbed the “career districts” (much like from the og hunger games,, you're gonna see a few similarities)) have been training since practically the moment they could walk.
    indent. so, what's you're role in all this? you are a disney character──the son or daughter of one to be precise──and you've been away from your home tale for some weeks now and the entire time was spent training for these games, but whether you think it's cruel and a waste of time or a great idea to prove your strength to the others is another matter. for now, let the games begin!
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby `sappho » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:44 pm

would anyone be interested in a survival themed rp? it would pretty much be like the show naked and afraid(if you haven't seen it i will explain it later) but they would be clothed cx
      this rp would be semi-lit(possibly, also long everyone's good with that) and i would have three males and three females in the rp. if you are interested, shoot me a pm and also tell me which spot you would like to take.
      there are currently two one female and three two one male spot left.
Last edited by `sappho on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:53 am

Would anyone like to do a dog rp with me?
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:37 am

Would anyone be interested if I remake my YouTuber rp or make an entirely new YouTuber rp in general? It'd basically surround around YouTubers (made up and real are both allowed) temporarily staying in this mansion for a few months, and they just hang out, make videos, perhaps some relationships of all kinds can grow and crash. I've been thinking about it for a while, just wasn't sure if anyone would be interested. ^.^
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:47 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hello all! spidey here. i am currently looking for someone who would be interested in
making an avengers / marvel universe role play. the events of the role play will take
place just before avengers: infinity war, so everything that has happened so far in the
marvel cinematic universe could have already happen or not. i was also thinking that
we could just do a marvel high school role play, whereas the avengers, etc. are teena
gers and such. canon characters and original characters will be accepted as well! pm
me to let me know your thoughts!
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yofloat » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:16 am

Hello! I'm looking for other artists who would be interested in role playing together in a fantasy theme!

I find it pretty weird that I use characters of my own design, while others use photos of existing people as faceclaims. It just doesn't mesh together, so I'd like to role play with a group who have also designed their own characters!

Plot/Setting is up for discussion. My only requirement is that people have the freedom of their own supernatural species and character design, as long as it isn't game-breaking. I constantly run into restrictions when I'm browsing, and I'm not all about that noise! I would personally favor modern fantasy, though I don't mind how it is approached (apocalyptic, slice-of-life, living with humans in harmony, hiding/running form government, etc.)

Let me know if anyone is interested and we could make a thread somewhere to discuss details!

Would anyone also be interested in a true werewolf role play? Artist or not!
True werewolves; humanoid. Not the feral ones I keep seeing associated with every current werewolf rp.
Last edited by Yofloat on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yofloat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:51 pm

( the plot !! )
    mello manor, a ledgendary mansion owned by electronic dance music dj marshmello, has been opened to the public. fourteen lucky teenagers will be chosen to stay with edm dj marshmello for a month by a special contest - a music contest. all you have to do is record a video of you and tweet it out to marshmello via twitter. in this contest, anything goes. all types of music and dance will be accepted but only fourteen will be chosen to stay with him at marshmello manor & participate in a collaborative music video with him. good luck, and we can't wait to see what you create.

( about the roleplay !! )
    this is a very small group roleplay. I will be playing marshmello, the host of the contest. we're looking for people who have good grammar and punctuation and can write a minimum of one paragraph, or five to six good sentences, per post. message me if you're interested, as I'm really eager to start this roleplay!!
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:59 am

I've had an idea bouncing around in my head that I thought might be a pretty cool combo:
    It's heavily inspired by the Dangan Ronpa game series (but you don't have to have played a DR game to be a part of it, as the plot will be explained in detail), but crossed over with the classic concept of a school made for the children of famous superheroes/supervillains.

- sixteen high-school-aged students (about 14-18), each the child of at least one marvel/DC hero or villain, are given an invitation to a new school allegedly designed for other kids like them.
      - when they get there, they all wake up in a classroom to find that they are trapped inside
      - they're given the rule that the only way to escape is to kill another student and not get caught
      - every time a murder occurs, the remaining students conduct an investigation, searching for clues as to who the murderer was. once the investigation is done, a 'class trial' is held where the students debate over the evidence to pinpoint the killer. if they correctly identify the killer, then the killer will be executed, but the innocent students stay alive...for now
      - along the way they're also looking for hints as to who the mastermind behind the killing game is
      - after several murders and trials, a small group of remaining students must unravel the true mysteries in a final trial in order to defeat the mastermind and finally escape.

^ so that's basically how it'll go, for anyone who hasn't played a Dangan Ronpa game before. obv the murders and executions will be described in basic details only to make sure they aren't too graphic for cs. each user will have 2 or 3 characters, but only one will be 'safe' so that the other one or two can be killed off for the plots. murderers and victims will either be volunteered by users or selected randomly, then the details will be worked out over pm.
    I think the hero/villain legacies and addition of superpowers could add some seriously cool elements to the motives and mysteries! hmu if interested!
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat role-play plot idea // lit+

Postby paw; » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:14 am

x
the lake isn't safe

xxx{ plot }

xxxthe four clans; thunderclan, riverclan, windclan, and shadowclan, have been thriving for generations upon generations at the new lake territory. even though they have grown strong and healthy, when a rare natural disaster strikes, there's not much they can do.
    xxx limnic eruption, or a lake overturn, is when carbon dioxide suddenly erupts from a lake. this can result in the suffocation of humans, wildlife, and livestock. since carbon dioxide is more dense then oxygen, the cloud of carbon dioxide pushes the oxygen up. leaving the air on the surface to be un-breathable. limnic eruptions can also cause tsunamis. this is exactly what happens to the clans' home.
    xxx the limnic eruption strikes, the clans don't know what hit them. the cloud of carbon dioxide spreads from the lake and out into the clans' territories. cats begin to drop dead, suffocating from the lack of oxygen. as the cloud spreads, a tsunami erupts from the lake and charges out at the clans. some cats drown, some fight to stay alive while being washed away. many cats died from the rare limnic eruption, but only a few have survived. two cats from each clan, one male one female, were able to escape death. now they are working together to survive. confused and frightened, the survivors run as far away from the lake as possible. now, with the help of starclan, they are trying to make sense of the situation, and come up with a plan.

xxx{ the cats }

the leader ; MALE/THUNDERCLAN a natural born leader who is strong and powerful. although he is good at making plans and giving out orders, he lacks the ability to care. he is never anything but serious, and believes that friendships just get in the way of power.
    the creative ; MALE/WINDCLAN always coming up with wild, seemingly impossible ideas. it seems the only one that actually listens to his ideas is the goof. he is always looking outside of the box, and although his plans seem wild, someday they might just work.
    the snarky ; MALE/SHADOWCLAN he seems to point out all the flaws in everyone and anything. although he has a harsh, sharp, critic tongue, deep down he is actually pretty caring. the reason he is always pointing out mistakes is because he doesn't want anyone to get hurt.
    the loner ; MALE/RIVERCLAN he puts up walls that no one can break down. the one that is ignored. who just wishes that he could fit in with the rest. who has a brilliant mind, but doesn't let anyone see it.

the goof ; FEMALE/RIVERCLAN always making jokes and laughs her way through life. she still acts as if she were a young apprentice just seeing the territory for the first time.
    the brains ; FEMALE/THUNDERCLAN the one that has the answer to all their problems. she is very wise and knowledgeable, and although she is a warrior, spent a good amount of time in the medicine cat's den.
    the heroic ; FEMALE/WINDCLAN she seems to always know what to do in a dangerous situation. she is always there at the right time, and is always on the look out for anyone that needs help.
    the kind ; FEMALE/SHADOWCLAN she sees the good in everyone, and is always encouraging others to go after their dreams. the kind is the one that keeps clan rivalries out of everyone's mind.

I created this role-play awhile ago but it unfortunately died off. I think it's a very interesting plot, and something really fun could be made out of it. I posted this here because I am hoping to get a group of people together to start an invite-only role-play with this plot. I'm looking for people who are interested and also don't like that all the good role-plays die off. I'm looking for people who will stick with it because I think there's a lot we can do with this! If you have any suggestions or want to change a cat personality just let me know! Also, I am looking for advanced writers. 5 well-written sentence minimum.

PM me if interested to reserve a cat!

link to the original roleplay
hello, im paw, but you can also call me p-dog if you please :)
i love to code and am currently working on a new signature ;0
infj ;; marching band/concert band ;; future doctor
paw;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessKitten » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:19 am

I'm gonna keep this really simple because I don't wanna put a ton of effort in and no one like it.

this is gonna involve 3-4 people with one character each.

the plot is pretty rough at the moment but i can flesh it out later;
in a mythical world the elven royalty rule. but there are demons who are threatening them. the elves manage to keep the magic and world's essence in check with their own magic, eleminating them would cause total chaos and make it impossible to defeat the evil that lurks in the shadows.
the eleven princess is next in line and has been the victim of a failed asassination plot. the king and queen call in two demon hunters to protect her, the best in the land. but there is a catch, these two hunters hate each other, they can not stand to be around each other. they will have to get over their differences to protect the princess and keep their world from falling apart, but can they?

characters;
demon hunter 1; me
demon hunter 2; open
princess; open

possible princess love connection; open?

its super rough at the moment but i think with some work it could turn out great. even if we cut out the princess and just have a 1x1
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me