∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Postby necrobinical » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:59 pm

That sounds doable to me tbh, @DriedGrape! Good plan
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:16 pm

DriedGrape wrote:
    @Hawk WillowWatcher, @necrobinical and @Fortune's Fool

So since Wölfin is still a loner (based off Hawk WillowWatcher's post but correct me if I'm wrong) and she is near the border I'm just curious how she is gonna join the clan if she was just struck by a monster? But since Falcondown's patrol is doing a border patrol would it make sense for them to find her and bring her back to the clan or is something else planned?

Im only asking because I noticed that there was only 1 post from Hawk WillowWatcher so I'm just trying to make it so they are involved in the RP more if that makes sense?

I do think she's meant to be a loner still, so assuming Hawk WillowWatcher doesn't have any other plans, I also think that's a really good idea to get Wölfin involved in the clan!
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:12 am

I’m still working on my next post, but, my plot is basically that she was protected by her brother, Finch, who is StarClan.

(Sorry about not posting on here often, I have a LOT of schoolwork…)
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:03 am

I think I understood what Hawk WW was saying, but if I need to roll back that post I can!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∟ sablethroat, rowandusk, & crowkit ㄱ

Postby anathema » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:51 am

[ S A B L E T H R O A T ]

[ NAME ] sablethroat
    [ GENDER ] tom
    [ AGE ] 39 moons
    [ RANK ] warrior

[ DESCRIPTION ] sablethroat is a chocolate-brown tom with lighter brown flecks and large white splotches on his flank, muzzle, and chest. he has a thin, striped brown tail, a black nose, and piercing lime-green eyes.
    [ PERSONALITY ] sablethroat is a dedicated and ambitious young warrior who cares a lot about his duties. he's steadfast and dependable; if a cat is needed for a patrol, he won't ever hesitate to jump in. he's very friendly and loves to socialize, which leads him to appear to always seemingly have a ton of energy. hunting is his favorite activity, especially when it's with his clanmates. sometimes he's a bit too persistent for others' tastes, which unintentionally makes him look like a showoff or brown-noser; in reality, he just wants to fit in with the other warriors. sablethroat is particularly very protective of his cousin rowandusk.
    [ HISTORY ] sablethroat has half-clan, half-loner blood and was born to an older queen named berrypool and a wandering tom whose name he never learned. his mother was ashamed to tell the clan she was having a loner's kits; as a result, she tried to give birth to them on her own. this led to every kit in the litter being stillborn except for sablethroat. his father named him sable after the feisty and resilient mustelid. sablethroat grew up in the clan, glad to have been blessed with the life of a warrior instead of an aimless loner like his dad. his mother only died a few moons ago, joining her brother badgerheart in starclan. he left with sparrowstar when he was exiled, finding the tom's punishment far too harsh and their now-former clanmates far too cruel.

[ SEXUALITY ] straight
    [ CRUSH ] none [open]
    [ MATE ] none
    [ KITS ] none

[ R O W A N D U S K ]

[ NAME ] rowandusk
    [ GENDER ] she-cat
    [ AGE ] 31 moons
    [ RANK ] warrior

[ DESCRIPTION ] rowandusk is a longhaired pale russet she-cat with a dark brown dorsal stripe running down her back from the top of her head, a long, bushy tail with flecks of gray and black at the tip, and calculating yellow eyes.
    [ PERSONALITY ] rowandusk is an introverted cat who mostly keeps to herself. her apparent unwillingness to spend time with others often brands her as aloof or crass by her clanmates. as a result, she usually hunts and patrols alone. she was far more social when her family, especially her brother and sole littermate, were alive. though she sometimes wishes she could come back out of her shell, she also doesn't mind her solitary lifestyle, enjoying the calmness and quietude of it all. rowandusk remains loyal to her clan despite her reserved persona, performing most of her duties behind the scenes when others aren't watching.
    [ HISTORY ] rowandusk is clan-born. she and her late brother, beechpaw, were the only two kits in their parents' litter. her mother and father, leafwhisker and badgerheart, have also since passed. her life thus far has been otherwise average, though the grief she experienced due to her brother's death when they were apprentices delayed her warrior ceremony. her parents died when she was well into her warrior days; both had retired to the elders' den moons prior. while her cousin sablethroat is still alive, rowandusk often feels completely alone; she misses her immediate family dearly. she, too was part of the group of warriors that went into exile with sparrowstar, but this was truly only because she didn't want to be separated from her last surviving kin.

[ SEXUALITY ] questioning
    [ CRUSH ] none [open]
    [ MATE ] none
    [ KITS ] none

[ C R O W K I T ]

[ NAME ] crowkit [crowfrost]
    [ GENDER ] tom
    [ AGE ] 3 moons
    [ RANK ] kit

[ DESCRIPTION ] crowkit is a small, lithe, curly-furred black tom with light green eyes.
    [ PERSONALITY ] it takes a lot of convincing for crowkit to hang out with other cats, let alone say anything nice or substantial to them. the tom is deeply unfriendly and often insulting, though most cats simply believe it's just because he's in some antisocial introvert phase. his siblings' big personalities spook him, especially since they all seem to know what they want in life. he, on the other hand, can only dream of a sinister and wicked path... though he's not sure why. don't bank on him to tell you anything about it, though; at just a mere three moons of age, he already doesn't trust his own kin with his deepest, darkest secrets.
    [ HISTORY ] crowkit was born to mossbright and and unknown loner father along with his three other siblings: toadkit, reedkit, and bluekit. he was born third in the litter; this, in tandem with how quiet and aloof he is, leads him to often be the forgotten one of the bunch. he does not know hickorypaw is his half-sister. it is likely that he will follow a villain trajectory later on.

[ SEXUALITY ] unknown
    [ CRUSH ] none
    [ MATE ] none
    [ KITS ] none
Last edited by anathema on Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:35 pm

I'll post Falcondown carrying Wölfin after Hawk replies! Just makin that known so folks aren't waiting on me.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:23 pm

Posted, for a bit of context, she did forget about the dandelion… she was about to use some and then completely forgot about it
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:35 pm

Hey, @Hawk WillowWatcher, is it alright if we roleplay out Wölfin actually getting to the medicine cat den? The jump is pretty sudden and I'd like to write out how Falcon and Breeze got her there.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:36 pm

Yep brb i’ll do it in the morning… I hate my sleep schedule…
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ∟ sablethroat & rowandusk ㄱ

Postby Stars Hollow » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:23 pm

anathema wrote:

[ S A B L E T H R O A T ]

[ NAME ] sablethroat
    [ GENDER ] tom
    [ AGE ] 39 moons
    [ RANK ] warrior

[ DESCRIPTION ] sablethroat is a chocolate-brown tom with lighter brown flecks and large white splotches on his flank, muzzle, and chest. he has a thin, striped brown tail, a black nose, and piercing lime-green eyes.
    [ PERSONALITY ] sablethroat is a dedicated and ambitious young warrior who cares a lot about his duties. he's steadfast and dependable; if a cat is needed for a patrol, he won't ever hesitate to jump in. he's very friendly and loves to socialize, which leads him to appear to always seemingly have a ton of energy. hunting is his favorite activity, especially when it's with his clanmates. sometimes he's a bit too persistent for others' tastes, which unintentionally makes him look like a showoff or brown-noser; in reality, he just wants to fit in with the other warriors. sablethroat is particularly very protective of his cousin rowandusk.
    [ HISTORY ] sablethroat has half-clan, half-loner blood and was born to an older queen named berrypool and a wandering tom whose name he never learned. his mother was ashamed to tell the clan she was having a loner's kits; as a result, she tried to give birth to them on her own. this led to every kit in the litter being stillborn except for sablethroat. his father named him sable after the feisty and resilient mustelid. sablethroat grew up in the clan, glad to have been blessed with the life of a warrior instead of an aimless loner like his dad. his mother only died a few moons ago, joining her brother badgerheart in starclan.

[ SEXUALITY ] straight
    [ CRUSH ] none [open]
    [ MATE ] none
    [ KITS ] none

[ R O W A N D U S K ]

[ NAME ] rowandusk
    [ GENDER ] she-cat
    [ AGE ] 31 moons
    [ RANK ] warrior

[ DESCRIPTION ] rowandusk is a longhaired pale russet she-cat with a dark brown dorsal stripe running down her back from the top of her head, a long, bushy tail with flecks of gray and black at the tip, and calculating yellow eyes.
    [ PERSONALITY ] rowandusk is an introverted cat who mostly keeps to herself. her apparent unwillingness to spend time with others often brands her as aloof or crass by her clanmates. as a result, she usually hunts and patrols alone. she was far more social when her family, especially her brother and sole littermate, were alive. though she sometimes wishes she could come back out of her shell, she also doesn't mind her solitary lifestyle, enjoying the calmness and quietude of it all. rowandusk remains loyal to her clan despite her reserved persona, performing most of her duties behind the scenes when others aren't watching.
    [ HISTORY ] rowandusk is clan-born. she and her late brother, beechpaw, were the only two kits in their parents' litter. her mother and father, leafwhisker and badgerheart, have also since passed. her life in moonclan thus far has been otherwise average, though the grief she experienced due to her brother's death when they were apprentices delayed her warrior ceremony by a few moons. her parents died when she was well into her warrior days, with both having retired to the elders' den moons prior. while her cousin sablethroat is still alive, rowandusk often feels completely alone; she misses her immediate family dearly.

[ SEXUALITY ] questioning
    [ CRUSH ] none [open]
    [ MATE ] none
    [ KITS ] none

Accepted!
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups