โ€œ โŠฐ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐— โ”€โ”€ ๐™›&๐™™ โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

discord interest?

yes
89%
no
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: โ€œ โŠฐ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐— โ”€โ”€ ๐™›&๐™™ โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Postby Paintedbythewind » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:17 am

ใ€Š ๊‰“๊๊Ÿ๊‰“๊€ค๊’’๊€ค๊ ใ€‹

ษขส€ษชแด‡๊œฐ แด€ษดแด… แด˜แด€ษชษด แด€ส€แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก,
แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดส€แด‡,
แดส แด›แด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€'๊œฐสŸแดแดก...
โ™’๏ธŽ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

the basics
name: Caecilia (Sรฌle for short)
s.o: aromantic, heterosexual

positive traits
disciplined, strictly
reliable, utterly
dependable, mature,
loving, motherly,
wise, experienced

negative traits
strict, harsh,
bossy, over-bearing,
fierce, abrupt/rude,
can be a karen

relationships
family: lockie (son,
missing)

friends: none yet...
too suspicious

enemies: wary of
ThornClan, wary of
the Rogues

crush: aromantic, nil
mate: only taken
when she wants kits

ษดแด แด„แดœแด„แด‹แดแด ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด€แด‹๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สŸส ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษดษชษดษข,
ษดแด แด„ส€ส แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡แด€ษขสŸแด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ สœแด€แดขแด‡สŸ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡๊œฑแด›๊œฑ,

โ™’๏ธŽ
tell me about yourself
Say hello, Caecilia

Caecilia is an older queen who
has spent most of her years rearing
kits. Motherhood is most of her
personality, and as a result she
tends to be equal parts strict and
domineering as well as endlessly
compassionate and selfless. A
good balance of a firm but loving
paw is how she treats all cats, not
just her kits, although you may only
see her harsh exterior if she doesn't
trust or know you. Once she does
get to know you, you may find yourself
being adopted by this motherly cat
and being doled out advice and love.
Rigidly disciplined and ferociously
defensive of those she loves, she
might make a great Clan cat if given
the chance...

โ™’๏ธŽ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

ษดแดส€ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข๊œฑ ษชษด แดษช๊œฑแด›ส แด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส๊œฑ
๊œฑษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชแด แด‡สŸส สŸแด€แด… แดกแด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด‡ษดแด› แด€แดกแด€ส ๊œฐส€แดแด แดแด‡

description small, rough-looking, brown, striped tabby she-cat with dull green eyes.

the past unfolded Caecilia is an older she-cat who has spent the majority of her moons raising kits. She has had many litters with many different toms - she never takes mates per se, but she does choose sires for her offspring. She has always loved being a mother, and this is what she has done as a loner for many moons. Now as she is getting older, she had one last litter. All her kittens had grown enough to go off on their own, but one of her sons stayed with her. Together, they roamed the earth, eventually coming to the rolling hills near ThornClan. Unbenknownst to them, the surrounding territory was rife with danger...

Then, darkness fell, and Caecilia's son went missing. She bravely ventured into the woods to try and find him, scared out of her mind about why the darkness had fell and unaware of the horrors waiting for her, but luckily for her, the first thing she finds instead of a cryptid is a ThornClan patrol...

Last edited by Paintedbythewind on Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:47 am, edited 9 times in total.
Paintedbythewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ€œ โŠฐ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐— โ”€โ”€ ๐™›&๐™™ โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Postby Paintedbythewind » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:17 am

๊•ค ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚๐“น๐“ช๐”€ ๊•ค

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ,
๐Ž๐ก-๐จ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

the basics
name: Fireflykit/Fireflypaw
s.o: doesn't know

positive traits
curious, intelligent
sweet, quick learner
kind, loving,
good listener

negative traits
shy, naรฏve,
awkward,
people-pleaser,
too curious about
the monsters

relationships
family: Applepaw (cousin)
friends: Applepaw, Rowankit
enemies: neg relationships
crush: crush
mate: mate
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐,
๐Ž๐ก-๐จ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๊•ค

tell me about yourself
Say hello, name of character

This little baby is ThornClan's newest
apprentice and he is fresh and ready to
face the world! Or, he would be, if he
didn't live, well, here. Fireflypaw is a
playful, fun, curious little kitten
who craves knowledge. He wants to
learn and know everything, and while
this makes him an excellent student
he probably gives his mentor a headache.
However, he is very naรฏve and too
curious for his own good, and his desperate
desire to explore the deadly world around
him may put him in some hot water.
He is a people-pleaser and quite shy
and submissive, making him easy prey
for domineering personalities and
horrible cryptids alike.

๊•ค

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐
"๐€๐ก, ๐€๐ก, ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž,"

the past unfolded Fireflypaw hasn't got much history behind him - he's the clan's newest apprentice, fresh out of the queen's den and ready to take on the world!...if his world wasn't so scary.

Last edited by Paintedbythewind on Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:47 am, edited 8 times in total.
Paintedbythewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paintedbythewind » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:18 am

๐‘ญ๐’๐’™๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž & ๐‘ด๐’๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’‘

๐น๐‘œ๐‘ฅ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š
the basics
name: Foxscream
s.o: whatever

description
Thick-furred
tortoiseshell
-and-white
she-cat with
yellow-green
eyes.

โŸก
๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘
the basics
name: Moorstep
s.o: hetero

description
Thick-furred
tortoiseshell
-and-white
she-cat with
green-yellow
eyes.

โŸก

๐‘ญ๐’๐’™๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž

personality Foxscream is better than you. She's smarter, faster, a greater fighter, a higher jumper...anything you can do, Foxscream can do better, and she knows it. Fiercely intelligent, cool and collected, extremely responsible and a powerful warrior - these are all what Foxscream are, but these traits of hers are downplayed by how stuck-up she is. All of her positive traits make her well respected and somebody for the apprentices to look up to, and her impeccable skills make her clanmates feels safe in these uncertain times...but while Foxscream is happy to be put on a pedestal, she isn't happy to come down from it. She has few friends because she is intolerant of anyone who isn't "as good as her" and those that do get close to her find her shallow. She refuses to show weakness(what weakness? she doesn't have weaknesses, how dare you!) and is tightly-lipped on her emotions (emotions, what emotions? She doesn't need those). Deep down, Foxscream is like this because, in actual fact, she is deeply afraid. Her unrelenting fear of whatever is out there and that it will hurt the clan she loves, and the sister she loves, makes her feel like she has to put on a brave front 100% of the time.

the past unfolded Foxscream and Moorstep were born barely minutes apart under a full moon. As kittens they learned quickly the horrors of their world as their clanmates and even family died around them. As an apprentice, Foxpaw was scarred deeply when her mentor was torn apart by several mangled rabbits, and she had to slowly back away and walk calmly back to camp lest they get her too. From then on, as an apprentice and warrior, she has never once made a mistake, and never intends to, not just to preserve her own life, but those around her. She will be the best. NO casualties will occur on her watch.

๐‘ด๐’๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’‘

personality Moorstep is cool calm and collected like her sister, but also very much NOT like her sister. Moorstep is overly relaxed bordering on lazy compared to her highly-strung, rigid sister. She enjoys life - or what's left of it in this place - and she doesn't take anything seriously. She's quick and keen on her feet in a survival situation, but she's definitely prone to cracking jokes and poor humour in the middle of a serious situation. If kittypets were a thing near them, Moorstep would be half-tempted (joking, joking! or is she...). She is a lot more down-to-earth than her sister. Like her sister, Moorstep has a judgemental streak, and definitely judges other cats using an arbitrary ruler. Oh, you couldn't catch that bird? Wow, you kind of suck...this judgemental trait combines well with Moorstep's sassy nature, and she's always found being cheeky or having banter with anyone who will engage. Moorstep's carefree attitude borders on carelessness, and her irreverence for the seriousness of their situation can annoy cats who have lost others to cryptids, as well as put her and others in danger because she doesn't take things seriously or ignores rules in favour of what she wants. Her relaxed nature overall endears her to cats who are more anxious and prefer comfort in hard times, and irritates serious cats who want warriors who take this seriously.

the past unfolded Foxscream and Moorstep were born barely minutes apart under a full moon. As kittens they learned quickly the horrors of their world as their clanmates and even family died around them. As an apprentice, Moorpaw's sister Foxpaw suffered a horrible loss, and since then Moorstep has always tried to be her sister's emotional crutch. It has never bothered her, but the tingling fear that she could have lost Foxpaw that day haunts her.

Last edited by Paintedbythewind on Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:48 am, edited 10 times in total.
Paintedbythewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€œ โŠฐ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐— โ”€โ”€ ๐™›&๐™™ โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Postby kitty teeth » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:02 am

name: Ravenflight
                                past names: Ravenpaw, Ravenkit
                                current rank: Warrior
                                past rank: apprentice, kit
                                physique: on the smaller side for the typical cat, but nothing super out of the ordinary with a sleek pelt

______
    sexuality: greysexual, panromantic
    pronouns: she, her, hers
    ______
    personality: Couth, morose, and selectively mute. Once she considers someone as a friend, she does speak up much more. While she is quite angsty, she is gentle and tries to be sweet.
    theme song: "Change" by Deftones
    ______
    history: Ravenflight was born and raised in the clan; she had a somewhat normal kithood. She lost both of her parents to the cryptids when she was just an apprentice; it is rumored her parents both passed after hearing the vocal mimic. Ravenflight became selectively mute afterwards, and her personality took a total 180.
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:10 pm

my forms are nearly complete, i've got the main focal points down.
    pending that i get accepted, my cats are open for any type of enemies/friends/relationships.

im hoping that i can find someone for primrose, just because i think it would make her storyline a little bit more interesting. can be a clan cat or a rogue :3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:11 am

I just realized my character form isn't very mobile friendly, so if anyone needs a run down on Ravenflight, please let me know! :) I'm also pending acception, so if I need to change anything, please shoot me a PM
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ๆ˜ฅ้›ท,, » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:27 am

was previously loaded with assignments but now that i'm finally done i'll be getting onto working on my characters asap!
    it's been a hot minute (11 months) since i've last coded though so. HAHAHAHHA we will. see how i cook although the going is. admittedly not going so far HEHWAEJAE

looking forwards to rping with y'all though and can't wait to see everyone's finished characters to discuss relations !! :D
ๆ˜ฅ้›ท,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:42 am

@ๆ˜ฅ้›ท,,
    If it makes you feel better, I haven't coded (aside from SUPER basic coding) in who knows how long. I honestly sUCk at coding now lmao!! I love all of your guys's pretty forms ;o;
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me