The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Discussion/Characters

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Discussion/Charact

Postby ThundersFriends » Sat May 20, 2023 12:22 am

Lol all good, hope u get well soon! Sorry got a cold that sucks, I just finished a cold actually. I was sick for like a week. But I’m glad I’m over it now, hope u don’t have to suffer as long as I did, that was Awful, so just don’t think about it and u will get better, so get better. Cuz then… well then… you will feel fabulous again!

Tropical had the other security guard job. Cuz Taurus gained a partner. And he hated it bc Taurus prefers to be a lone wolf with his works. And is now learning team work that isn’t his brother bc brothers don’t count. That’s not team work, that’s harassment against family but in the name of love… aggressive love. We love it.
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 20, 2023 6:40 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:@everyone - I've come down with a bad cold, making it hard to focus on things, so there'll be a slight delay in starting the roleplay until after I'm feeling better. (And hopefully we'll have a few more people joining as well!)

Sorry to hear that, and hope you feel better.

We can wait for you to be able to start the RP.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 23, 2023 10:20 am

Thanks guys, I'm feeling a bit better now - not great, but better than I was a few days ago so that's something!

While I was hoping that there'd be more people joining the roleplay, it seems unlikely for now, so I'll be aiming to start the roleplay in the next day or so.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Tue May 23, 2023 1:01 pm

Sounds good to mee. Just get better mkay? And say fabulous
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185

ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 26, 2023 1:02 pm

The roleplay has now started! A few days later than I'd hoped, but I'm feeling much better now - fabulous I could say!

This roleplay will remain open for new characters/people to join, so just post a form and wait for me to accept.

All of my characters are open to tag, though you won't get much of a response from Ezra. Olivier's post has been left open-ended for someone to easily tag, but Mr. Strange's and Nyx's haven't (but still feel free to tag either if you'd like to)!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri May 26, 2023 1:35 pm

IDK for certain yet, but I'm thinking of making a character who comes up with new ideas on what to add to the fairgrounds in order to improve the revenue and popularity of the fairgrounds, and he also builds the things that he pitches to Strange if he approves of them
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Fri May 26, 2023 1:53 pm

I’ll have Taurus there with strange for the first part giving strange his usual mean scowling look. Observe what he needs. Then head to the juice bar to be angee cuz that’s like the only place he feels safe rn. He knows he’s probably supposed to be at the puppet tent to make sure everything stays in check. But he a rebel.. hahah. And he kinda has feelings for Oliver so he’s biased

ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 26, 2023 2:07 pm

I'm just...going to try and tag Thunder if that's okay, then my human is of course open.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun May 28, 2023 2:36 pm

@Angel: Would you mind if I do a little thing with Caelan sending a brief telepathic message to a few select members of the cast where he shows them a brief vision of him literally stabbing Strange in the back using his prehensile hair? Caelan uses his hair in place of a whip, so he could easily form it into a sort of spike he could use as a weapon
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me