House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Postby bigwig. » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:07 pm

@General Chaos - omg that's great lol! i could imagine leo rampaging around destroying stuff, with tisiphone coming down to try and stop him and inadvertently making it worse lmao. like she really did toss him into the parthenon tho, and he's still mad about it
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:30 pm

@bigwig omg that's perfection. She got sent every time he would start rampaging around cause she was the oldest LOL I love everything about their connection now. This is gunna be so entertaining to watch unravel.
Shes probably just still salty she got sent every time and he just wouldn't stop for years LOL
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:06 am

General Chaos wrote:@Demon God Caelan: Ooooo I love that!! I also love the idea of your character, never thought to make an embodiment of an emotion.

@bigwig I love that idea. They can just be casually passive aggressive towards eachother due to their past. What kind of fued would they have had do you think? I was thinking their fights could have caused the destruction of some of ancient Greece 😂 them yelling at eachother about it in the mansion Infront of everyone would be hilarious "well at least I didn't BrEaK the COLOSSEUM"

@Chaos: Glad you like the character, but honestly, it's based of the Electromagnetic Emotional Spectrum from the Green Lantern franchise, there are seven colors of light, and each color represents a specific emotion, and each color also has an entity of the specific emotion. So technically, The Butcher/Caelan does have six siblings, one for each of the other six colors on the spectrum. If anyone wants to know a bit more about the emotions or color of light they represent, here's a little chart.

Color: Emotion/Name/Spectral Form
Red: Rage/The Butcher/Demonic Bull
Orange: Avarice/Ophidian/Serpent
Yellow: Fear/Parallax/Insect
Green: Willpower/Ion/Whale
Blue: Hope/Adara/Three-headed Bird
Indigo: Compassion/Proselyte/Squid
Violet: Love/The Predator/Skeletal Dragon

@bigwig: You are aware the Coliseum is in Rome, not Greece, right?
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:00 am

Love to see some relations being formed between character! If anyone would like to plan anything with one of my characters, lmk! (Stick with platonic for now, anything romantic I'd prefer to develop I-roleplay).

Though Lilith and Cedric would definitely disapprove of the feud between Leon and T (the fighting anyway). Lilith would definitely spray water at them like "HEY! If you're going to fight, take it outside."
Or maybe they'll have converted the basement to a fight ring just for that situation...

As for starting - I'm hoping to get at least one or two more human characters, then we'll start the roleplay, given the current balance haha
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:12 am

Angel: could Elias and Ari be friends or acquaintances? Ari has a possible crush on him, but anyway, I think it would be nice if they were friends.

Also, Leela could be like a mom or grandma figure to your two vampires if you want.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:17 am

@SpiritStar: Sure! I think that would make sense for them to be friends, then they can go to the masquerade together. And that's fine if Ari has a crush.

And Leela being a mother/grandma figure to Cedric and Lilith would be interesting! I have in mind that the vampire twins lost their parents not long after they were turned, so having Leela there would be good for them!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:42 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:@SpiritStar: Sure! I think that would make sense for them to be friends, then they can go to the masquerade together. And that's fine if Ari has a crush.

And Leela being a mother/grandma figure to Cedric and Lilith would be interesting! I have in mind that the vampire twins lost their parents not long after they were turned, so having Leela there would be good for them!

XD cool, thank you. Yeah, then going together is a good idea.

Kay kay. Poor things ...anyway, yeah, she'll definitely be protective and stuff, then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:40 am

basically leo is gonna get spritzed with the water bottle constantly for trying to fight literally everyone lmao

i'm assuming all the humans at least sort of know each other beforehand? it would make more sense that way i think. sooo i'm assuming van would be at least an acquaintance of elias and ari, or they could be closer friends if you'd like, or if anyone wants to get a little more in-depth with how the gang knows each other/how long they've known each other ^^'
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:51 pm

bigwig. wrote:

i'm assuming all the humans at least sort of know each other beforehand? it would make more sense that way i think. sooo i'm assuming van would be at least an acquaintance of elias and ari, or they could be closer friends if you'd like, or if anyone wants to get a little more in-depth with how the gang knows each other/how long they've known each other ^^'

I don't mind either way
Van and Ari could be friends
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:05 pm

I'm good with that! Again, would make sense for all the humans to be friends/know each other. I think it'll be fun if they're all friends and are maybe known around town to be a little weird and have too much of an interest about the forest/house in the forest (or are just being dragged along by Elias).
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me