*⋆ the valley discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

do you guys want a discord?

yes!
63%
nah, we don't need one!
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: *⋆ the valley discussion

Postby sunfool » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:31 am

my kitties beartuft and quietfoot are done!! relations are open for both of them

quietfoot will most likely not know anyone at the beginning of the rp due to her isolated nature but i'm tot open for a future crush and/or friends!!

beartuft is dovelight's mate so kits are also open to him!! i also thought it would be interesting if he had a previous apprentice he is close with so lmk if any of you are interested in that

also @lacke i did a vague background for beartuft's pov of his relationship w dovelight so feel free to add more about how they met etc. :^)
she/they, student, pixel artist, snoopy enjoyer
i'm always open to chat :) i also have pets in an adoptable group if you want some freebies
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avicularia » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:49 am

Mothpaw, Nightsong, and Myrtleleap are all done as well and are open for any relations.

Mothpaw probably won't be too keen on anyone not previously from SnowClan, but she could use a mother or any friends/crush.

Nightsong is open to friends or a crush. He was previously in RowanClan, if that helps. He's a pretty friendly guy, though, and gets along with almost anyone.

And Myrtleleap is a miserly cat, but could have a crush or friends.
Last edited by avicularia on Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mezzo » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:20 am

I'd love a discord for more in-depth discussion, but here's some initial thoughts I have on relos;

@sunfool and lacke: If you are both cool with it, maybe Beartuft and Dovelight could be Lynxshadow's parents? Although he doesn't really look like them lol,,, so if that bothers you, then he could be a former apprentice of Beartuft's instead? Provided they're originally from BrookClan, not sure if either of you had a preference for that.

Also @lacke, would a friendship between our apprentices be okay with you? They seem like they could get along given their personalities (:
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:42 am

i will add mothpaw either tonight or tomorrow!!

@sunfool i glanced over it and loved it!!! i will defo include more in dovelights post!!!

@mezzo and @sunfool i would totally love for lynxshadow to be their son!!! so its up to sunfool (:

alsooooo i did go ahead and make a discord! you can find the link here !!!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:14 pm

name eveningbriar
      gender female
      age 45 moons
      rank warrior
      desired rank content

fur long, thick and feathery; it's black, but has bits that have been bleached brown from the sun
      eye color pale green
      build average; her fur makes her seem broader than she really is

kin open!
      sexuality homosexual
      crush open!
      mate none
      kits none, but would consider surrogacy or adoption

personality This molly is quiet and level-headed, always thinking before acting and speaking. Despite everything that’s happened, she still manages to look and act put-together, with her mellow demeanor intact. No realizations, no personality changes; nothing. Some find her being so unchanged to be unnerving, and despite her loyalty and hard work has started to get some odd looks from her fellow founders. Nothing seems to get under her thick-skin, and she never gets upset. Ever. She doesn’t even get frustrated; and everyone gets frustrated at times! Words roll off her like water off the back of a duck, and she never seems to feel anything more than content. In fact, she never really exhibits “big emotions” and at most you will either get a slight frown and eyebrow furrow, or a small smile. She is the definition of mellow, and has a calming and gentle aura. Many find themselves feeling a little comforted just by her presence and smooth voice. At heart she is kind, and looking out for others' best interest. If it helps, she will happily lend an ear or a paw to just about anyone. Her biggest flaws are probably her loyalty and big heart; she would go to the ends of the earth for her loved ones, even if they are few and far between. This warrior is level and gentle, and deep-down a big softy.

history small wip

Last edited by squarshed on Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:15 pm

name Sedgewhisker
      past name(s) Oliver, Bumble
      gender male
      age 28 moons
      rank non-founding warrior
      desired rank content

fur long, thick, dark brown mackerel tabby
      eye color sage green
      build fairly average build, but a bit larger than normal
      past injury not long before joining the clan, Sedgewhisker had a slight mishap, and injured his front right paw severely. It is now permanently twisted 90 degrees (his paw-pad now faces his other paw), but he isn't in any real pain from it. While he isn't the best hunter, he is still capable of doing patrols and most clan-duties, and on a good day he can even fish. He does have a noticeable limp though, and he is very insecure about it.

kin n/a
      sexuality bisexual
      crush open!
      mate n/a
      kits none

personality Sedgewhisker, in typical ex-rogue nature, is a cat that tries to act tough, but is really just a big baby deep down. After moons of solitude, he has convinced himself that he doesn’t want or need anyone in his life, and yet here he is, working alongside others. Sure, he does so with a grumpy look on his face and plenty of grumbles and hisses, but he still does it! In fact, he’s one of the first warriors up in the morning and the last to go to bed, always trying to do something to make himself useful. Without even really realizing it, Sedgewhisker is a hard-working people-pleaser, who wants nothing more than to help out to the best of his abilities. He will complain the entire time, but he will also be this one that begrudgingly will ask someone if they need help. Basically, he is a grumpy and straight up aggressive cat when approached, but a little kindness can go a long way with this jerk. He is defensive and acts kind of like a cornered animal, and since his injury has felt more helpless and angry than ever before. In his mind, he “doesn’t need help”, because he’s managed to do it all before. He truly isn't an independent cat though. Having cats that care and help has been mind-boggling to him, and now that the culture shock has started to wear off a new fondness and loyalty has begun to grow. If you get lucky he might even crack a smile now-a-days! Everyday he is growing and changing, and clan life has become more and more appealing to him.

history
      × wip
Last edited by squarshed on Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:15 pm

name Applefall
      past name(s) Apple Cider, Cider for short
      gender female
      age 34 moons
      rank queen
      desired rank warrior

fur ginger and white solid bicolor; short and soft
      eye color hazel
      build slightly smaller than average; was the runt of the litter

kin n/a
      sexuality bisexual
      crush none currently, open to work on though!
      mate none, ex-mate is Screech
      kits none yet, is a little over a moon pregnant (she has like 2-3 weeks before she pops lol). She is open for 2-3 kits!

personality Applefall grew up with a happy, lazy life. Being a barn cat since birth, mice were plentiful and winters were warm; struggling is something unknown to the molly. You wouldn’t be able to tell when meeting her though, as Applefall is a kind and humble cat with a large, open heart. Her quiet demeanor has followed her all her life, making her well-known and well-liked on her farm. It made her come off as soft though, and it wasn’t rare to have another barn-cat take advantage of her helping hand. Because even if she doesn’t know you, she’s more than willing to lend an ear or a hand, and will do so with a smile. However, she never expects the same treatment, and would rather not request help for anything if she can. She can be stubborn at times, refusing to change her ways or ask for help. Despite her stubborn tendencies, she’s still able to push through and succeed. Overall she’s just plain happy, in her own mellow way. However, she has become more bitter over the past moon, hardening and blooming into a strong and outspoken cat. With a litter on the way and the father nowhere to be found, a spark started inside her. While she is still warm and welcoming, she isn’t a soft pushover anymore. Don’t be surprised if she snaps at you for being rude, or even goes as fair to give a new cold glare. She isn’t unbearably mean or anything, she’s simply finding her footing, and finally speaking up for herself and her unborn kits.

history Applefall had a wonderful kithood and beyond. She was born to two lovely cats on a farm, where she and her two siblings were raised to hunt mice and to work beside two-legs, rather than against them. Growing up she would be teased and picked on by her siblings for being the runt, but realistically this didn’t do much damage to her. Being a quiet kit since birth, she unsurprisingly grew up to be an equally quiet adult. She floated by, known but lonely. One day, a young tom found himself on the farm after a bad storm and begged the habitants for a place to stay. He was a rogue by the name Screech, who used to live with a colony in town. His story was that he no longer wished to deal with the brutality that his colony brought, and so he decided to become a wanderer. The barn cats welcomed him with open arms, as long as he kept to himself and hunted off the farm. Applefall was enamored by the strong and humorous rogue; he told stories of battles, struggle, and strife. He was mysterious and wild, and quickly the two fell in love. But, as he promised, he would one night disappear into the woods, to start his new nomadic life. But he left behind Applefall; alone and depressed, she too would finally decide it was time to leave her cushy life behind. Thus, she left. For nearly a moon she was on her own, learning that she was pregnant. Finally, she stumbled upon the lovely valley that she now resides in, along with the clan that took her in. She was happily renamed, and is now beyond excited to start this new chapter in her life.
Last edited by squarshed on Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:22 pm

@mezzo tot good w me!! beartuft is down to give some future fatherly love n advice regarding snowberry <3
she/they, student, pixel artist, snoopy enjoyer
i'm always open to chat :) i also have pets in an adoptable group if you want some freebies
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:01 am

Hi everyone! My character forms are complete. Feel free to reach out to me for relations!

Batblaze - 14 moons - molly - founder warrior (former rowanclan) - pan
  • Open for crush, enemies, friends, kin.
  • Batblaze is a fiery kid with a lot of repressed trauma from losing her family and dreams to the flames. She turns her grief to anger and takes it out on the non-founder cats especially, but also cats from other clans.
  • I would love for her to have kin in another clan, like a secret half-aunt or cousin or even a half-sibling. I think the shock of discovering that she has family left, but not in the way she expected, will guide her onto a path of acceptance.
  • I don't see her having many friends unless they were former RowanClan cats. She might even make a few enemies out of the non-founder cats. A crush would be interesting for her character development.
Larkfrost - 38 moons - molly - non-founder warrior (former loner) - bi questioning
  • Open for future crush, future friends, enemies.
  • Larkfrost is a loner at heart who refuses to trust or love again. She plans to distance herself from the clan until she can break free, but I hope she can meet someone who will give her a reason to stay.
  • I want to see her form a real connection with another cat, whether platonic or otherwise.
  • She has loved and lost in the past so only a slow burn romance would be possible for her.
Rushpaw - 7 moons - tom - non-founder apprentice (former loner)
  • Open for friends! And lots of 'em! Rushpaw is an excitable lil adventurer and he'd love a few companions.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avicularia » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:00 am

selasphorys wrote:Hi everyone! My character forms are complete. Feel free to reach out to me for relations!

Batblaze - 14 moons - molly - founder warrior (former rowanclan) - pan
  • Open for crush, enemies, friends, kin.
  • Batblaze is a fiery kid with a lot of repressed trauma from losing her family and dreams to the flames. She turns her grief to anger and takes it out on the non-founder cats especially, but also cats from other clans.
  • I would love for her to have kin in another clan, like a secret half-aunt or cousin or even a half-sibling. I think the shock of discovering that she has family left, but not in the way she expected, will guide her onto a path of acceptance.
  • I don't see her having many friends unless they were former RowanClan cats. She might even make a few enemies out of the non-founder cats. A crush would be interesting for her character development.
Larkfrost - 38 moons - molly - non-founder warrior (former loner) - bi questioning
  • Open for future crush, future friends, enemies.
  • Larkfrost is a loner at heart who refuses to trust or love again. She plans to distance herself from the clan until she can break free, but I hope she can meet someone who will give her a reason to stay.
  • I want to see her form a real connection with another cat, whether platonic or otherwise.
  • She has loved and lost in the past so only a slow burn romance would be possible for her.
Rushpaw - 7 moons - tom - non-founder apprentice (former loner)
  • Open for friends! And lots of 'em! Rushpaw is an excitable lil adventurer and he'd love a few companions.

Hiya! I already pmed you about Batblaze, but I would think that Larkfrost and Rushpaw would know of my boy, Nightsong, since Rushpaw was so sick when they first entered the clan. I’m not sure how your two would feel about him though? He’s always a positive and friendly guy, no matter who is in front of him. If nothing else, Nightsong is going to be pretty attached to Rushpaw, since he was probably the first non-burn victim he helped.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me