๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby kalcifer » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:02 pm

let me know if anyone is interested in having relations with my characters before the roleplay stuff. something like x has seen y around at hogwarts and they share a class and they think they like/dislike them etc; these relations can then change later as they interact throughout the roleplay

i think this will make interactions from the start of the roleplay a little more interesting c:
especially since all of my characters have been at hogwarts for years so theyre likely to not be meeting everyone for the first time.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:48 pm

I have Sofia, but its doubtful she would really know anybody since she is going to be a first year unless she has met people through her brother.

Speaking of Luca, he maybe a Slytherin but he is a lot like Mr. Popular. He knows everybody even if they don't know him or at least has heard of them and he has his own reputation which makes him well known by most either well or having heard of.

As for Kate.....she is a little more difficult. She is a fifth year and a Prefect, but is like the school's resident recluse/weirdo/mystery child. She's known to be skilled with transfiguration and uses it regularly/in unconventional ways in duels and stuff. She is also Keeper for her House Team. The only constant relations I can see her having right off the bat are with the staff members and maybe Jordan since they are in the same house and both play Quidditch.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pavlove's dog » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:03 pm

!!!!! yesyesyesss if someone wants to dm me about relationships plezeee let me know i love developing relationships between characters ^^

x
x

king of my heart,
โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:21 pm

I'd love to come up with relation ships between characters.

Jordan would probably be the hardest to because he tends to shy away from people. but @wolfrunner, perhaps him and Kate could be friends since they both tend to stay away from people?

Parker is a little more outgoing and would love to make friends or crushes if anyone is interested.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:44 pm

Alrighty, I've finished Charlotte's info!
(Could anyone let me know how it looks on their screen?)

When my form is accepted, Char will be open for relos, so by then if you wanna ask about friend/crush/enemy stuff just quote this or PM me ^^

Might make another character again soon c:
(I'm so rubbish at finding real life images so I decided to just.. picrew.)
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:05 am

@coffee.berry
charlotte's form looks pretty good on my screen except the box surrounding her name and other key info doesn't line up super well if you wanted to try and fix that? if not its really not a big deal and everything is readable for me on my screen c:
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:11 pm

wolfrunner wrote:My screen still says text for half of the form...

i am assuming that is just info and relations which will be added to throughout the roleplay?
Last edited by kalcifer on Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:48 pm

these are the little ideas i have so far for the relationships of my characters:

chun hua: both jupiter and charlotte are in ravenclaw and are the same year as her so they would probably have interacted in some capacity.
charlotte and chun hua are very different and charlottes dislike/fear of makeup probably means a close friendship is unlikely to have been formed between them spontaneously. as a result i feel like chun hua would have a neutral or possible slightly negative opinion of her just due to the fact that she can be quite judgey. despite this i doubt chun hua would have done anything to indicate a negative opinion towards charlotte so it would just be a small internal dislike if any.
jupiter and chun hua have a little more in common as they both care about their looks and fashion however they do have very different styles and i am unsure just how chun hua would feel about someone so eccentric and "different." so this could really swing any way, positive, neutral or negative. again if it were negative there really wouldn't be any reason at this stage for her to have done anything to spark direct animosity between the two so it wouldn't be a huge deal.
@coffee.berry & @kismesissitude let me know what you think

yujun: yujun and luca are both in slytherin and the same year also
with luca being popular and outgoing and yujun being a little more reserved i doubt they would have become close without a catalyst. this makes me think that yujun probably just has a neutral opinion of him but luca's form states that he "has a bit of a reputation particularly around the male population of the student body for having a temperament regarding his little sister" so perhaps this would make yujun more cautious of him? there is certainly possibility of a friendship in the future as both seem loyal and intelligent but it would definitely be a neutral or at worst negative opinion for yujun at the moment
@wolfrunner, any thoughts?

elenora: there are two other teachers at the moment.
with dario being the teacher of flying i doubt there would be too much cross over between elenora and him so i havent thought too much about relationships between them at this stage.
miriam however, would perhaps be someone elenora looks up to. they seem quite similar and despite the age difference miriam almost seems like a teacher elenora would look up too as they both like to have a close and cordial relationship with the students. this makes me inclined to say that elenora would view miriam in a positive light
@kismesissitude ?

ok thats all so far c: if anyone has other ideas involving my characters please let me know !!
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:43 pm

@kalcifer

Agreed, Char would probably feel neutral towards Chun Hua but simply think it's strange that she wears makeup. I don't think Charlotte would be rude if Chun Hua spoke to her, she'd most likely just speak normally.

@everyone

Just a thought about a future character I'd like to make, what do y'all think about the name Lewis Henry Thompson? (he'd be in Ravenclaw since that's the house i put many of my characters in)

coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me