isleclan discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

should I make a discord server for discussion?

yes
83%
no
No votes
I wouldn’t be able to join
17%

Total votes : 12

Re: isleclan discussion

Postby Zyn » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:05 am

{ briarmist is open for an apprentice and cypresspaw needs a mentor. preferably a patient mentor since he is probably going to be an apprentice for several more moons }
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:22 am

Rootshadow is open for an apprentice, and Fogpaw is in need of a mentor.
Not sure I really care about who either so... feel free to just claim either
one of them.

Edit; starting to set up a relationship chart for my chars...
Does anyone want a specific relationship?
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rockbelly the warrior

Postby atlas, » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:28 pm

b a s i c s . .
      name : rockkit, rockpaw, rockbelly
      xxxxx▴ "rock" ; for his dark coat || "belly" ; surviving a supposed-to-be fatal wound to the stomach
      rank/role : warrior
      desired rank/role : satisfied
      gender & pronouns : male, uses he/him
      allegiance(s) : isleclan
      loyalty : isleclan alone

book appearance : a large black tom with pale green eyes and a gnarled scar on the stomach
      detailed appearance : rockbelly is a stocky and muscly black tom with very pale green, nearly grey, eyes. he is quite stocky and has a very square appearance at first glance, being as firmly built as he is. he has a medium length black fur that is very neatly groomed through, and a very firm neutral look on his face at nearly all times. rockbelly has a numerous amount of battle scars, notches in his ears, across his muzzle, etc, but the one most noticeable and the one he was named after, is the large scar from the bottom of his chest and to his lower torso from fighting off a fox.
      scent : rockbelly has the scent of, ironically, wet stones and a cool breeze.
      voice : rockbelly has an impressively deep voice. it's incredibly bass-filled, but not loud, and is honestly quiet in his tone. he speaks smoothly and politely; nearly nonchalant.

personality :
      xxxxx▴ protective / polite || rockbelly is a very protective cat. from a young age, it was drilled into him that isleclan was his family and as such, protect them to the death and more after it. he is very fierce when it comes to this and would do anything to protect and be there for any member of his clan. he is very polite otherwise, willing and helpful for his fellow clan members and speaks to everyone with the same amount of respect.
      xxxxx▴ stoic / easily-fixated || some may view rockbelly's apparent indifference as a negative and many would agree that it is very offputting. you can never fully tell what goes on in this tom's mind and he is hardly swayed by anything. rockbelly is very smart in his own way, but once he focuses on something, it takes a lot for him to move on from it until it is completed or he is satisfied. this goes with training, hunting, and everything else.
      xxxxx▴ neutral / impulsive || many cats see neutrality as an okay thing to possess, however rockbelly's way is often stressful and uncomfortable. he never has a set opinion on anything much other than his loyalty and his protective instinct towards his clan. he never seems to have a direct opinion of his own, following after his fellows members' steps and guidance; having a conversation with him is similar to talking to a wall. or a robot... one thing out of place makes rockbelly act immediately. he is incredibly impulsive and takes things at his own pace, even if that pace is abrupt and can wreck havoc. this trait has helped him before, but it stresses many out

history : from a young kit, rockbelly born to a litter of four under ferntail (npc) and hawkbreeze was taught that the one most important thing in life was his clan and protecting it. hawkbreeze was a strict enforcer of this belief while ferntail was ever more lax about it. his other siblings were never so receptive of this method of teaching, but rockbelly soaked it up like water under the sun. (which was accurate.) his life and duty were to his clan and his clan alone, nothing more, nothing less. as an apprentice, he kept this same mentality and life continued on. however, there was a faithful night that many cats could remember just from fear alone. rockbelly was doing a nightly patrol with his mentor and some other apprentices, ready to retire to night's clutches when he entered camp and noticed a fox slowly stalking towards the nursery where a new litter of kits had been born just that morning. that instinct kicked in, and without waiting, rockbelly had charged the animal. it was a fierce and painful battle, while he was just an apprentice, this fox was in its prime and was hungry. thankfully, his other clanmates heard his struggles and came to assist when rockbelly received his stomach wound. with one more swipe across its eyes, he and the rest drove off the fox and, knowing everyone was safe, promptly passed out from blood loss. many did not think he would survive such an injury, but the following two days, rockpaw was sitting up in the medicine den and fretting for the medicine cat to let him outside to resume his training, still wounded. he was given the name rockbelly once he fully recovered and he's been the watchful, protective warrior you see today since.
      family :
      xxxxx▴ ferntail (alive warrior / father - npc)
      xxxxx▴ hawkbreeze (deceased warrior / mother - died to a drowning accident)
      xxxxx▴ silverclaw (past warrior / sister - left the clan one night, considered dead)
      xxxxx▴ bonetuft (alive warrior / brother - npc)
      xxxxx▴ fleckwhisker (alive warrior / sister - npc)
      orientation : closeted bisexual, masculine leaning
      crush : none atm
      mate : none, it would probably be a slow burn lol
      kits : none, but would like
      other/notes : lmk if you'd like to form any relations! i wouldn't mind one of those "really quiet and stoic with the energetic and optimistic" type friendships/possible romance..? down for anything lol || this was edited! i didn't realize another cat had "stone" prefix, lol
Last edited by atlas, on Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tumblepaw the apprentice

Postby atlas, » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:28 pm

b a s i c s . .
      name : tumblekit, tumblepaw, tumblefoot
      xxxxx▴ "tumble" ; for her clumsiness || "paw/foot" ; apprentice/similar to her first
      rank/role : apprentice
      desired rank/role : warrior
      gender & pronouns : female, uses she/her
      allegiance(s) : isleclan
      loyalty : isleclan

book appearance : a grey-brown tabby she-cat with a white underbelly and amber eyes
      detailed appearance : tumblepaw is a small but lean dark grey and brown tabby she-cat with glowing amber eyes. she is relatively skinny and unfit, with soft pawpads and long whiskers. she has a short-furred coat that is never one hundred percent clean, usually sprinkled with grit and dew and occasionally grass. due to her clumsiness, she is ever prone to accidents and sports a few small cuts and scars on her body; mostly her legs, paws, and one along her chest from her apprentice tasks.
      scent : tumblepaw often has the scent of herbs, sand, and moss.
      voice : she has a high but drawling pitch that fluctuates with her excitement and mood. similar to a young, but curious child.

personality :
      xxxxx▴ eager / fast-learner || tumblepaw is still young and is constantly eager to prove herself to others and the cats she looks up to. with her profession, it is necessary to have a good memory and sharp mind and she manages to possess both, learning techniques and customs without too much trouble. erm. give or take...
      xxxxx▴ oblivious / doubtful || despite this, she is rather oblivious to anything ouside of standard duties. she is not fully aware of the "elephant in the room" all the time so to speak and doesn't seem to understand when other cats are uncomfortable or awkward, unfortunately. she is also awful at recognizing her surroundings at all times. tumblepaw does not fully believe in starclan nor the warrior cat code, believing the code can be improved or remade, and simply lacks faith which most would see a negative.
      xxxxx▴ clumsy / apologetic || her namesake, tumblepaw is..clumsy. incredibly so. she slips up hunting crouches and spills the fresh-kill pile and everything about her is disorganized, no matter how hard she tries. she fumbles with her steps and jumps and is simply a mess. this leads to a lot of apologizing; it's mostly the first thing out of her mouth once you notice she's done something accidentally. it is nice at first, but can quickly get annoying and unnecessary.

history : tumblepaw would say she's had a, very much so, normal life so far. born in a litter of three kits to warriors blazeclaw (npc) and willowquail (npc), tumblepaw has had it fairly easy. her parents doted on her and her siblings endlessly and tumblepaw found her bestfriend in her sibling, duskkit, very young and the two were inseparable. at the standard age of six moons, tumblekit became tumblepaw under a warrior and her siblings followed. unfortunately, her clumsy nature would never do as a warrior. she could barely hunt prey, never mastered the element of surprise, and tripped over her own paws in fighting so much. this caused a significant decline in her progress and she was quickly labelled as a problem cat. thankfully, the leader was merciful enough to transfer her to be under the care of a new mentor! one that will hopefully right her wrong paws. they definitely have some work ahead.
      family :
      xxxxx▴ blazeclaw (alive warrior / father - npc)
      xxxxx▴ willowquail (alive warrior / mother - npc)
      xxxxx▴ duskpaw (alive apprentice / sister - npc)
      xxxxx▴ grasspaw (alive apprentice / brother - npc)
      orientation : bisexual, but still questioning
      crush : none atm
      mate : none
      kits : none

other/notes : lmk if you'd like to form any relations! i do kind of want duskpaw to be a player character for somebody else to rp as if they'd like to, but it's not necessary. i just wouldn't mind the interaction <3 just pm me if you'd like! i don't mind if you want to change her name or gender either, it's whatever to me lol; otherwise she'll just be an npc :D
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:05 pm

Ooo Tumble's adorbs. <3
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Starlingswoop

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:45 pm

Starlingswoop is a massive, long-haired, long-legged, broad shouldered, well-muscled, ginger, black, and brown tortoiseshell she-cat with a torn left ear, a scar parting the fur on he neck, a ginger paw, and dark green eyes.

Allegiance description: Massive long-haired black tortoiseshell shecat with dark green eyes

Name: Starlingswoop
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personality: Thoughtful, intelligent, proud, loyal, calm
Crush: open
Mate: None
Apprentice: Open
Kin: Unknown
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:47 pm

Rae'tia wrote:
one of them.

Would you be down to have Fangpaw and Fogpaw crushing on each other?
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:09 pm

xxBoltfangxx wrote:
Rae'tia wrote:
one of them.

Would you be down to have Fangpaw and Fogpaw crushing on each other?

Hmm, I'd be okay with that, though I prefer to have that sort of
relationship develop. But yeah, I'm good with that.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:08 am

Im good with letting that develop :)
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:11 am

{ @ lovestruck & Rae'tia - hey i was wondering if either doestar or rootshadow could be cypresspaw's mentor. personally i think either would be a good match. of course i understand if there were other plans }
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me