Red Sun Blue Moon forms and discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Red Sun Blue Moon forms and discussion

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:06 am

XD talking to Seeley now but they might only make one character. Unless they decide to make a hunter or guard or something.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:11 am

User: Queen of flames

Name: Carter
Gender and pronouns: male, he, him, his
Sexuality: Questioning/ Asexual
Crush: maybe open

Desired rank: Alpha male
Looks: Image
Wolf looks: Image

Personality: He is all the way a dark and mysterious character, he doesn't talk about himself anything and mostly acts very calm. Though he has a serious anger management problem and can be violent, as for relationships he is very possessive and jealous. Though he is kind of lost his interest in relationships after so many heartbreaks.
History: He is from a divorced family, his mother left when he was six years old and lived with his father few years after that. Though he never really had a good relationship with his father unlike his older brother had, which was like the "perfection itself" and he the failure.
Kin: Sean (older bother)

Mate: none
Pups: none
Pets: Solomon the male Shepherd
Other: I may do his older brother too, maybe

Name: Athena
Gender and pronouns: female, she, her, hers
Sexuality: heterosexual
Crush: open

Desired rank: Beta

Personality: She is sassy, not the friendliest one, but understanding and a good listener. She likes to help others, but she may need some help and understanding as well because she doesn't really want to talk much about herself or her past. She doesn't show it, but she doesn't trust others that easily, but she does take the other's problems seriously and tries to help them most as she could.
History: She was abandoned by her parents and adopted into the pack as a pup, never knowing who her true parents were or why they left her behind.
Kin: Unknown

Mate: none, open
Pups: none, open
Pets: two cats Caleb and Calin, yeah she is a werewolf who loves cats xDD
Other: -

Name: Angelina
Gender and pronouns: female, she. her, hers
Sexuality: hetero/ Asexual

Desired rank: Is happy with this

Personality: She is hard-working, takes her works seriously, is sarcastic, with a nasty temper. She is not easily liked by others and can be wrong understood easily, she doesn't really ask for help and tries to pull herself over every barrier in front of her, alone. She is having some stress because of this and sometimes just shuts down, without wanting to see anyone.
History: She is from a forbidden relationship (I don't know if that is very forbidden in here??), the mother was from the Blue moon pack, but her father was exiled member from the Red sun pack. Though she never really knew about that, she does have a look from her father's side.
Kin: Wolfram (younger half-brother)

Mate: Gabriel (break up), open
Pups: Rose, open
Pets: none
Other: I am not sure if I do Rose or not, lol

Name: Wolfram
Sexuality: homosexual
Crush: Seth

Personality: He can be very annoying, childish, flirty, playful, stubborn, and somewhat reckless. He does before thinks and troubles follow after. He loves to sleep and relax around, he is not so close with anyone, but he does like to annoy others.
History: He is born in a pack, but he does have an older half-sister, which is from the forbidden relationship.
Kin: Angelina (older half-sister)

Pets: Tartarus the black horse
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:54 am

Queen of flames wrote:
User: Queen of flames

Name: Carter
Sexuality: Questioning/ Asexual
Crush: maybe open

Personality: He is all the way a dark and mysterious character, he doesn't talk about himself anything and mostly acts very calm. Though he has a serious anger management problem and can be violent, as for relationships he is very possessive and jealous. Though he is kind of lost his interest in relationships after so many heartbreaks.
History: He is from a divorced family, his mother left when he was six years old and lived with his father few years after that. Though he never really had a good relationship with his father unlike his older brother had, which was like the "perfection itself" and he the failure.
Kin: Sean (older bother)

Mate: none
Pets: Solomon the male Shepherd
Other: I may do his older brother too, maybe

Name: Athena
Gender and pronouns: female, she, her, hers
Sexuality: heterosexual

Desired rank: Beta

Personality: She is sassy, not the friendliest one, but understanding and a good listener. She likes to help others, but she may need some help and understanding as well because she doesn't really want to talk much about herself or her past. She doesn't show it, but she doesn't trust others that easily, but she does take the other's problems seriously and tries to help them most as she could.
History: She was abandoned by her parents and adopted into the pack as a pup, never knowing who her true parents were or why they left her behind.
Kin: Unknown

Pups: none, open
Pets: two cats Caleb and Calin, yeah she is a werewolf who loves cats xDD

Name: Angelina
Gender and pronouns: female, she. her, hers
Sexuality: hetero/ Asexual

Desired rank: Is happy with this

Personality: She is hard-working, takes her works seriously, is sarcastic, with a nasty temper. She is not easily liked by others and can be wrong understood easily, she doesn't really ask for help and tries to pull herself over every barrier in front of her, alone. She is having some stress because of this and sometimes just shuts down, without wanting to see anyone.
History: She is from a forbidden relationship (I don't know if that is very forbidden in here??), the mother was from the Blue moon pack, but her father was exiled member from the Red sun pack. Though she never really knew about that, she does have a look from her father's side.
Kin: Wolfram (younger half-brother)

Mate: Gabriel (break up), open
Pups: Rose, open
Pets: none
Other: I am not sure if I do Rose or not, lol

Name: Wolfram
Sexuality: homosexual
Crush: Seth

Personality: He can be very annoying, childish, flirty, playful, stubborn, and somewhat reckless. He does before thinks and troubles follow after. He loves to sleep and relax around, he is not so close with anyone, but he does like to annoy others.
History: He is born in a pack, but he does have an older half-sister, which is from the forbidden relationship.
Kin: Angelina (older half-sister)

Pets: Tartarus the black horse

You we’re supposed to put :mrgreen: in other, but I’ll accept them anyway
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:03 am

I have a question, so since there has been a few more that have joined, will the RP start anytime soon or are we still waiting for more people to join?
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:34 am

User: Galaxystar01

Name: Leo
Gender and pronouns: male (he/him, they/them)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: Open

Desired rank: Hunter is fine with him
Looks (description or real people pictures, no anime or cartoons, but credit the photographer or person if you use Google images) He has brown swept hair to the side and he has light blue eyes. He has a muscular form And has a scar on his right shoulder. He his a 6’1” man and he usually wears a tank top and usually wears shorts.
Wolf looks (again, real pictures, credit if you use Google images)
https://pixabay.com/photos/white-wolf-w ... r-1903107/

Personality: Leo is a quiet and shy man. He adores Jackson and any type of pup for that matter. He is kind and caring and loves to do his job. Leo is someone who is smart and loves to run. He has much adrenaline in him and he is quite the talker once you get through his shell of shyness. Like his brother, Conner, he thinks of the needs of others first and has a close connection to his brother and has a close connection to Jackson as well. Leo is very serious about his job and takes a ton of time making sure he is doing it right. He isn’t ambitious, but he will support his brother’s and Jackson’s dreams for as long as he can. Leo isn’t one o be fooled as gullible. He is one that can’t be fooled easily despite his kind personality. He is very warily of people who he doesn’t trust and he isn’t sure about the whole ranking system of the packs and the war. Leo loves animals, especially his two guinea pigs, Oreo and Shade.
History (optional, and could mention in posts) : Find out in RP
Kin (parents and siblings, grandparents aunts and uncles and cousins if you want) :
Sibling is Conner
Mate: None yet
Pups: None yet
Pets (werewolves can have pets) : https://pixabay.com/photos/guinea-pig-b ... s-2121743/
Left side: Oreo (Female)
Right Side: Shade (Male)
Other: :mrgreen:
Last edited by No one on Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:58 am

We’re still waiting for people
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:09 am

Ok, I just made a character who is currently waiting for approval from mods.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:33 am

I see him, but if you want him to be scout for Blue Moon we actually have to wait on coco to do their forms. which hopefully they havent forgotten...They were undecided between beta and scout.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:06 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:I see him, but if you want him to be scout for Blue Moon we actually have to wait on coco to do their forms. which hopefully they havent forgotten...They were undecided between beta and scout.

Coco?
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:07 am

I’ll just make him a hunter or beta for Red Pack because I forgot to add that he is In Red Pack since they already have a scout.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me