π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 O/A (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 O/A (discussion & forms)

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:06 am

gray~ wrote:
Name: Bryce Heathcliffe
Pronouns: he/they
Sexuality: Queer, prefers men

Physical Description: Bryce is a flamboyant and attractive man. He's tall and lean, and sees his body as a canvas to decorate, covering himself with tattoos, make up, and bold alternative fashion. His hair is dark, and unruly enough to conceal his undercut, unless he ties it back. He has a very angular figure, with sharp edges and straight lines, but he loves accenting it with dramatic flowing fabrics.

Species: Vampire
Abilities/skills: Vampires are a fairly easy one to figure out. He's imbued with unnatural speed, strength and grace, he will live forever and never age a day, and his teeth serve as razor-sharp weapons - all in return for being cursed to drink human blood.

Brief history: If you asked Bryce's sire, she'd say that he was weirdly down with being turned into a vampire. Most men she grabbed from the street and cornered in an alley would whimper, cry, maybe beg for their lives. Bryce simply asked what she intended to do, and when he found out, asked if he could get one more tattoo and maybe a haircut before he was cursed to reside within his body for eternity more. Caught off-guard by the request, she complied, and once he was happy with how he looked, he graciously turned over his neck for her to feed. Truth was, Bryce was supremely uninspired by the life he was living. A big fish in a small pond and unhappy with his family life, a faked death and the promise of eternity seemed exactly like the fresh start he needed.
He was right in that regard. After attending his funeral from afar (tragically with no body recovered), he fled his little town and sought out bigger and better things. He learned what he could about vampiric culture and assimilated seamlessly. After years flitting from town to town and bringing trouble wherever he goes, he's come to Nightington with promise of new adventure and fresh blood.

Brief personality traits: Bryce, despite being a comparitively young vampire, loves pretending he's older. He mimics the fruity eccentric nature of those centuries-old vampired, hamming up his 'diabolical' campy nature like he was an actor performing to an audience. Ultimately, after being abandoned by humanity and only truly finding himself when surrounded with bloodsuckers and fiends, Bryce has something of a warped view of morality - he's only looking out for himself, and lie, manipulate, hurt or kill if he believes the pay off is good enough. But he's certainly not malicious - he likes to have fun, and that's very difficult to do by himself, so he makes himself and interesting and charming person to be around, with the hopes of surrounding himself with equally interesting, charming and fun people.

Character Trivia: Bryce loves rock music, and thrives in alternative/punk scenes. He loves to dance and has tried writing music in the past. He's also a massive flirt - he finds it fun to charm people even if he's not really into them at all.

gray~ wrote:
Name: Ellis Harlow
Pronouns: They/them
Sexuality: Queer
Physical Description:
    Ellis is a messy, grungey kind of person. They put effort into their appearance but not too much - just enough that they stand out as a weird kid, which they definitely are. They stand a little shorter than most their peers, and thrift all their clothes from charity shops and second hand stores, giving them a patchwork, thrown together appearance. They change their hair a lot, bleaching it every couple of months and changing up the colour the moment the get bored. They look like a walking diy art project, which is exactly what they're going for.
Species: Human

Brief history: Ellis hasn't really found the place that feels like home yet. Their family aren't antagonistic, per se, but they don't understand Ellis on a fundamental level, and they won't make the effort to understand either. The only friends they ever really had were of convenience - all the loners thrown together with nothing in common but their inability to fit in. They've been waiting their whole life for a chance to feel wanted, and they hope that university will be the chance for that. They're all set to leave Nightington to go study illustration, with the hope of one day making children's books. In the months before they leave, however, the rumours of 'haunted' house started up. Ellis has always had a deep fascination with folklore and hauntings, so they figured why not go out with a bang and join the kids planning to break in to the house. It'll be a hell of a send-off anyways.

Brief personality traits: Ellis is a creative soul, and they move through the world looking for inspiration for their newest story or world. They can seem quiet and withdrawn, but that's only becuase they're not a person who feels like they need to fill silence. Truthfully, if someone were to talk to Ellis about something they cared about, they'd see that they're a bright and vibrant soul with a way with words and deep insights into things. They're a kind, caring and funny person, provided you don't give them cause for anger. They have a short temper when it comes to ignorance and intolerance, and if someone pushes them in the wrong direction they will snap without hesitation. They're a passionate activist, and take part in any protests or social justice campaigns they can. They live with a philosophy to help others and change the world in what lilttle ways they can.

Optional character trivia: Ellis is definitely not the one who's responsible for a lot of the graffiti around Nightington - they for sure don't have a passion for street art and decorating the town whenever they can.

Both are accepted!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:51 am

The thread is now open for posting (sorry for the delay)! I have made two posts of my own as well as set the scene a bit if you’d like more context for your posts! I’m excited to get this running again :)

I will try to update the roster tonight!
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, Β°Λ–βœ§

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
β™’I write, draw, and rp!β™’

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:53 am

Am I allowed to make a girl to crush on your witch, even though you said you aren’t playing her much?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:54 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Am I allowed to make a girl to crush on your witch, even though you said you aren’t playing her much?

I am okay with that! I will likely be making her more active as the humans approach the mansion
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:08 pm

[XD cool. I like the idea of a new werewolf that doesn’t know among the humans, so hopefully I’m okay to do that. If not, I’ll change it to being part of the house]

Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SqueakerTheBun » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:13 pm

great!!!! we can start role playing? i’m super new to this so someone just yell at me if i do something wrong!!!
SqueakerTheBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:39 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:[XD cool. I like the idea of a new werewolf that doesn’t know among the humans, so hopefully I’m okay to do that. If not, I’ll change it to being part of the house]

Name:
Maria Athos
Nickname / titles:
Mare
Gender / orientation:
Female; lesbian

Physical Description:
Five foot four girl with long straight golden brown hair and green eyes. Her wolf form is golden with the same green eyes. It has white toes and jaw, as well as brown ears and tail tip. Her skin is lighter colored but not pale, creamy kinda.
Eye colour:
Green
Hair colour:
Golden brown
Notable traits:
Ears and tail can show in human form
Typical clothing:
Whatever’s in her closet, usually t shirts and shorts or pants, sometimes skirts, and has some tank tops.

Species:
Werewolf (turned)
Abilities/skills:
Speed, wolf form, intelligence, swimming
Species affiliations:
The human kids if allowed.

Brief history:
Reveal in RP
Brief personality traits:
Reveal in RP if allowed.

Optional character trivia:
She was turned by a friend.
Favorite colors: green and brown
Likes ice cream
Likes meat loaf

Accepted

SqueakerTheBun wrote:great!!!! we can start role playing? i’m super new to this so someone just yell at me if i do something wrong!!!

Yep! If you’d like, you could look at my post as an example! The header where you have character info and who they β€œtagged” to interact with is optional, although a lot of rpers use them (especially when they have multiple characters)! You can also write however much you wish, although for this rp I believe I made a rule that posts should have at least 5 sentences if you’re ok with that!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me