Small Town Secret discussion thread and forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Small Town Secret discussion thread and forms

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:32 pm

lilac sky wrote:
sweet.peaches~ wrote:
lilac sky wrote:Accepted! Love her :)

I think I’m going to put my first post up soon

Yay! When you have time, could you possibly add her to the character list? Thanks! c:
Can't wait to see it. :]

I just added her a few minutes ago, let me know if you see it :)

aaa thank you so much! i can see it. looking forward to roleplay with you all <33
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:52 pm

────────────────────────────────────
      -- am i gonna keep this fc? who knows
      -- rudy montgomery
      -- bisexual
      -- fire manipulator
      -- flirty boy, will charm ur socks off
      -- short short short temper
      -- powers enhanced w emotional state
      -- if boy angry he go up in flames
      -- this girl is on fiiiire
      -- little punk rock kid, absolute sk8er boy
      -- bla bla bla i'll finish this
Last edited by bee on Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:51 am

NAMES; Carter Jr. Chronos
GENDER; male
AGE; 18 years (just turned)
POWER; Telekinesis - Can move an object by his mind, even further away and many at the same time, but he needs to see the objects to move them. Technically this power could move humans too, but somehow moving living things is harder than none living objects and he is not yet mastered this kind of skill. This power follows his emotions a lot and the more anger he feels the more stronger and unpredictable this goes.

FAMILY; Divorced parents, older brother
PERSONALITY; He is all the way a dark and mysterious character, he doesn't talk about himself anything and mostly acts very calm. Though he is some kind of sociopath, has a serious anger management problem, and violent, as for relationships he is very possessive and jealous, though he is kind of lost his interest in relationships after so many heartbreaks.
CRUSH; maybe open¨
SEXUALITY: A-sexual/ heterosexual
HISTORY; He is from a divorced family, his mother left when he was six years old and lived with his father few years after that. Though he never really had a good relationship with his father unlike his older brother had, which was like the "perfection itself" and he the failure. He got into the wrong company and got into problems after problems and soon it was enough for his father so he kicked him out of the home to live with his mother and her new husband.
ELSE; none I don't think so...

NAMES; Christine Borealis
GENDER; female
AGE; 17 years (soon 18)
POWER; Absolutely Darkness - She can create a field of absolute darkness that completely negates sight and may also even completely negate the other's senses. Though this power is most stronger at night time or in a small space like a room or even house, the center of a city on the middle of a day this power doesn't have much of effect, except maybe some temporary blindness or sense lost.

FAMILY; Unknown parents, twin-sister
PERSONALITY; She is sassy, not the friendliest one, but understanding and a good listener. She likes to help others, but she may need some help and understanding as well because she doesn't really want to talk much about herself or her past, she keeps her powers mostly secret and doesn't open to anyone about her hard past. She doesn't show it, but she doesn't trust others that easily, but she does take the other's problems seriously and tries to help them most as she could.
CRUSH; maybe open
SEXUALITY: heterosexual
HISTORY; She was raised and lived in an orphanage, never really knowing or meeting her biological parents. Thought as 14 years old she got more curious about her family tree, wanting to find out her parents, but never found anything, except the fact that she had a twin sister. They were separated as a baby, she got into the orphanage and her sister who was born with sickness was lived in a hospital ward. She got to meet her twin sister, but not for a long after few months she died of the sickness.
ELSE; none
Last edited by Queen of flames on Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:37 am

Can I reserve two characters? one with bat physiology, and the other with snake manipulation
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:33 pm

Alright, the first post has been made on the main thread guys. We're open, but do try to remember to not end up doing a 1x1 with someone on accident because some of us are offline. Keep it to maybe two replies before the next post by someone else, even if it doesn't have anything to do with your characters
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:42 am

Queen of flames wrote:
NAMES; Carter Jr. Chronos
GENDER; male
AGE; 18 years (just turned)
POWER; Telekinesis - Can move an object by his mind, even further away and many at the same time, but he needs to see the objects to move them. Technically this power could move humans too, but somehow moving living things is harder than none living objects and he is not yet mastered this kind of skill. This power follows his emotions a lot and the more anger he feels the more stronger and unpredictable this goes.

FAMILY; Divorced parents, older brother
PERSONALITY; He is all the way a dark and mysterious character, he doesn't talk about himself anything and mostly acts very calm. Though he is some kind of sociopath, has a serious anger management problem, and violent, as for relationships he is very possessive and jealous, though he is kind of lost his interest in relationships after so many heartbreaks.
CRUSH; maybe open¨
SEXUALITY: A-sexual/ heterosexual
HISTORY; He is from a divorced family, his mother left when he was six years old and lived with his father few years after that. Though he never really had a good relationship with his father unlike his older brother had, which was like the "perfection itself" and he the failure. He got into the wrong company and got into problems after problems and soon it was enough for his father so he kicked him out of the home to live with his mother and her new husband.
ELSE; none I don't think so...

NAMES; Christine Borealis
GENDER; female
AGE; 17 years (soon 18)
POWER; Absolutely Darkness - She can create a field of absolute darkness that completely negates sight and may also even completely negate the other's senses. Though this power is most stronger at night time or in a small space like a room or even house, the center of a city on the middle of a day this power doesn't have much of effect, except maybe some temporary blindness or sense lost.

FAMILY; Unknown parents, twin-sister
PERSONALITY; She is sassy, not the friendliest one, but understanding and a good listener. She likes to help others, but she may need some help and understanding as well because she doesn't really want to talk much about herself or her past, she keeps her powers mostly secret and doesn't open to anyone about her hard past. She doesn't show it, but she doesn't trust others that easily, but she does take the other's problems seriously and tries to help them most as she could.
CRUSH; maybe open
SEXUALITY: heterosexual
HISTORY; She was raised and lived in an orphanage, never really knowing or meeting her biological parents. Thought as 14 years old she got more curious about her family tree, wanting to find out her parents, but never found anything, except the fact that she had a twin sister. They were separated as a baby, she got into the orphanage and her sister who was born with sickness was lived in a hospital ward. She got to meet her twin sister, but not for a long after few months she died of the sickness.
ELSE; none

Accepted, looks great :)
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:43 am

Also, my apologies to everyone for being absent. I’ve had some stuff happen in my personal life and I’ve just had a hard week. Thank you all for kicking this off for me, I’ll post soon :)
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:22 am

I’m sorry I’ve been slacking off, life’s getting me down. I will post today after work :)
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lilley st. claire - magma manipulation

Postby guar » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:32 am

name; lilley st. claire
      height; 5'3''
      weight: 108 lbs
      face claim; grace phipps

sexuality; pansexual
      crush; n/a
      significant other; n/a

ability; x magma manipulation
      information; although her physical appearance is relatively normal, there is a magma-like substance constantly flowing through her body, making her hot to touch. with enough concentration, she can harness this volcanic form and fire out streams of lava from her hands, not yet skilled enough to do it anywhere else on her body. alongside that, she is generally extremely hot, able to heat up things she comes in contact with as well as somewhat control her body temperature, although this is usually accidental rather than on command as when she becomes frustrated she literally heats up. due to magma being in place of blood, any breaks in her skin where she would bleed, there is instead lava and in extreme cases broken skin can lead to an eruption of sorts.
      weaknesses; extremely cold temperatures can hinder her ability to utilise her mutation, the magma can be slowed, stopped or solidified by water, ice and cold. furthermore, she becomes dehydrated extremely quickly especially after excessive use of her abilities. heating things up doesn't take much concentration but lilley struggles to control this and will tend to overheat things that she touches and might accidentally light flammable things on fire, such as fabric and paper - due to that, she tends to wear clothing more suited to summer (vests and tank tops), even in the cold. when she obtains injuries which break through layers of skin and make her bleed, the rest of the skin around the area will also begin cracking open, leaving only a few seconds to react before the magma inside her body bursts out similar to an eruption, potentially harming or burning those around her and her surroundings before it finally cools and hardens, forming volcanic rocks around her skin.

personality; a friendly individual, lilley usually means well with what she does and makes an effort to be somewhat approachable but can become uncomfortable in large groups of unfamiliar people, especially if she wasn't the one to initiate the interaction. tomboyish and upfront, lilley has the tendency to be blunt and brutally honest, not afraid to speak her mind and give her opinions on things. being a very down-to-earth individual, she doesn't like to beat around the bush or sugarcoat things and prefers to take bad news before the good news. she enjoys being faced with challenges, being competitive while also displaying good sportsmanship and never seem particularly bothered by being defeated, taking it on the chin and then working on self-improvement, striving to keep pushing herself to achieve more and to further hone her abilities and her control over her mutation. loyal to those that she is close to, lilley doesn't hesitate to step up and defend her friends and even strangers if she has enough reason to help them.

history; lilley had a fairly average childhood growing up with both parents seemingly happily married, her mother was a part-time bartender and her father was a full-time pharmacist. due to her father working full-time and having the tendency to overwork and not get home until late, lilley had a stronger attachment to her mother who made an attempt to spend enough time with her. at the age of twelve when her mother was driving her home from a day out; she and lilley had gotten into a car crash which badly injured the both of them, but not fatally. unfortunately, the multiple cuts and bruises on lilley led to an eruption of sorts which wasn't harmful to lilley but did result in her mother's death and the near-destruction of the car. the incident being covered as merely an unfortunate car crash that involved something flammable. following the accident, lilley was just left with her father who still had his obligation to the fulltime job as a pharmacist which led to lilley having to adapt and become more independent.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

monterio shelley - size manipulation

Postby guar » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:32 am

name; monterio shelley
      height; fluctuates, usually 5'10''
      weight: fluctuates, usually 110 lbs
      face claim; colin ford

sexuality; bisexual
      crush; n/a
      significant other; n/a

ability; x size manipulation
      information; monterio is capable of manipulating the size of himself and others while maintaining proportions with varying intensity. manipulating his own size is relatively easy but in order to manipulate the size of another person or an object he needs to make physical contact with them just to trigger his power and the length of the affect is limited, only able to last a maxiumum of five hours. however, the manipulation on his own size can last indefinitely. he needs to focus when using his power, for example if he is knocked out he remains at whatever size he is currectly at.
      weaknesses; monterio struggles to use his mutation on multiple things at a time. additionally, his size has a significant impact on his strength and durability; if he increases his size his strength and durability will increase but he will become a larger target and if he decreases his size his strength and durability will decrease. when he is badly injured it becomes difficult for him to utilise his mutation and effectively restrict him to whichever size he is at the time.

personality; observant, decent and loyal. a significant strength of monterio is his ability to read a person. pretty skilled at figuring out if they are friendly or not, body language being a giveaway that he looks out for. he is generally friendly and easy to get along with, never really being aggressive unless he happens to hold a grudge on someone. a surefire way to get on his bad side is to either insult family or friends. he’s eager to lead but willing to follow if he trusts the leader, he always wants to ensure everyone that he cares for are always happy and healthy. he enjoys the company of others and can become disheartened if he is left alone for long periods of time, being incredibly social, he is orientated around the company he keeps. a rather obvious fault of monterio is the fact that perhaps he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. he can be oblivious to social standards and cues and can become too attached to others too easily, occasionally landing himself in difficult situations. also he tends to become upset and stressed when treated poorly by people he holds in high regard, easily manipulated and tricked into having self-deprecating thoughts. he is loyal to a fault and will engage in self-destructive activities if it is done to secure the safety of people he cares for. occasionally monterio can be too much to handle when excited, overwhelming for those that do not know him well as his typically respectable nature can vanish in an instant and be replaced with him being far more excitable and talkative.

history; growing up in an extremely large household with three siblings and his grandparents living with them, it was easy for monterio to get away with things and to go almost unnoticed, being the youngest of four. his mother passed away due to terminal illness when he was only young but his father didn't take long to remarry which severely strained the relationship between them and he always harboured hard feelings towards his step-mother which just continued to strain the relationship with his father. so, instead of that his relationship with his grandparents greatly improved, in particular his grandmother. in fact, his grandmother was the first one to know about his power, monterio preferring to share it with her rather than his parents. eventually she encouraged him to be honest about it with the rest of the family and the news was received pretty well, all things considered.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me