The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | F & D]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | F & D]

Postby Kichikoichi » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:51 pm

Appearance: A little on the smaller side, their pelt a mix of gray and brown. Frail, yet long legs with messy fur, usually involving plants they rolled around in.
Name: Izumi
Pack: Valleypack
Family/Relations [can be left blank]: Izumi never interacted with their family much, they were more a part of a ragtag group of young wolves causing mischief, they would call themselves the leader of the group, but they were all just rowdy pups
They enjoy messing with Shizuka, mostly because they want to see him snap
History [can be left blank]: As stated above, they spent a lot of time with their small group of around 4-5 members. All of the wolves would steal prey and splash mud in other's faces. They were really just annoying and never caused any real harm though.
Personality: They're loud, and not very truthful. If they want you to know they're dishonest, they will show it through their actions instead. They're not very skilled in the emotions or conversation department, and will show love through pranks or getting your attention in annoying ways

-
Appearance: Dark gray with torn ears and a slightly curled up tail. They're quite tall for a wolf, but their built isn't exactly what you would call strong
Name: Shizuka
Pack: Valleypack
Family/Relations [can be left blank]: His true parents left for him to be brought up by an older wolf, he was taught observance and kindness instead of survival skills, leaving him a little helpless on his own.
History [can be left blank]: When he first travelled out on his own, he got himself lost and attacked, leading to his ears being injured. Luckily, he was able to track his way back home by memorizing landmarks and scents.
Personality: Shizuka is quiet in nature, and is hard to get upset. Even if you do upset him, he doesn't show it. He prefers a calm, tranquil state of living, and would much prefer if he never had to get into any more stressful situations. He hates confrontation so much that he avoids them, and never looks into other's eyes too often

-
Appearance: A little on the whiter side, she's quite fluffy and loving. Her enter look is quite welcoming, but once approached, she won't hesitate to be rude and dismissive. Buff.
Name: Rei
Pack: Swamppack
Family/Relations [can be left blank]: She doesn't often talk about it, and says that her parents sucked and never let her be free, but they were a perfectly normal family, she's just trying to find things to complain about. She's close to Shizuka, as she met up with him occasionally. Now that they're in different packs, they don't talk as often though.
History [can be left blank]: Her parents were normal, but pretty strict, not allowing her many special interests in things like skywatching. It led her to be bitter, but really good with her fighting and hunting skills(Though, she doesn't like using them)
Personality: Rude, even though she's a medic, you don't often want to go to her for help. She'll most likely degrade you for getting wounds in the first place. She softens up when talking about her interests, but once she gets started there's no way to stop her

-
Appearance: A pure light gray mess of tangled fur. Despite how messy his pelt is, he manages to pull it off. He's got multiple scars along him from his journeys, and he loves talking about himself.
Name: Anri
Pack: Swamppack
Family/Relations [can be left blank]: According to his stories, he had a sister that ran off and never came back. His whole set of adventures is set to finding her. Even when settled in a pack, he searches out for any little scent of her
History [can be left blank]: He has MANY, MANY stories of his adventures, so many I probably can't list out his entire life. He'll probably tell anyone who wants to hear. (or doesn't)
Personality: Laid-back and easy-going. He's a little rough to people he doesn't know, and tends to make dark jokes, but he's quite the soft guy once he opens up to you. Even though he's only 7, he won't hesitate to start acting like the grandfather that tells stories and laughs it off when you get in trouble
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:03 pm

Accepted! I'll update the front page.
Feel free to jump I to the roleplay anytime.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:04 am

just so yall know, some of te letters on my keyboard are not workin. so my prompts/post will be a little sorter until fixed.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:06 am

Accepted!
(this form was accidentally posted in the wrong thread, so I'm reposting it here)

Queer_Chaos wrote:Appearance: Large-ish black wolf with a ghost shape on his chest and a single white ear. His eyes are light grey, It has large fangs that don't get very much use, he has various scars scattered among his body from who knows what.
Name: Ghost
Pronouns: He/It
Sexuality: Gay
Pack: Swamp

Family/Relations [can be left blank]:
History [can be left blank]: He has no idea who is parents are yet he doesn't really care much and tends to care for his own needs, he was a strong and smart wolf with great strategy but became a Medic instead of a Hunter. (Figure out more in rp)

Personality: Very blunt and sarcastic with a certain soft spot that has yet to been reached, it doesn't like others as much as he should and tries to stay away, which of course is practically impossible in a group of very talkative others. He is very adventurous and spends lots of his time searching for herbs or nice place to get away from everyone.

Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:17 am

Nice! (Btw to add on his mate is Blaze)
Last edited by QueerChaos on Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Raining Fire~ Characters

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:08 am

Name: River
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Pack: Valley Pack, please

Family/Relations: Blaze, they separated & strongly dislike one another.
History [can be left blank]: She will discuss more in the RP (kind of dramatic).

Personality: River is very sweet , flirty and curious. She does have a darker side / repressed anger that sometimes can arise. She has a short temper , her patience is thin. River does her best to be kind to everyone however sometimes - the things she says can come out wrong. She’s honest to the core and absolutely blunt. Under all of her flaws she is loving. She craves a stable family.

Name : Blaze
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Pack: Swamp Pack
Rank: would love to become a high ranking like alpha, However he is a hunter

Crush: --
Mate: Ghost

Family: River - although he has disowned her.

Backstory: Blaze and River grew up in an alternate pack besides the Valley and Swamp packs. Their parents were the delta parings and took their role - while not very important. Very seriously. Growing up, Blaze and his sister were very close. They did almost everything together. One afternoon, while they were still young and growing pups (about a year of age) River had the idea to sneak out of camp and go exploring the river banks nearby. Blaze - while hesitant agreed. It's funny he was actually a sociable pup. He loved asking the pack's warriors, hunters, medics and crafters questions about their rankings. He wanted to learn as much as he could to choose the path best for him. As he and River had made their way to the water - something happened. A large wolf was already there and it was not happy to see them. Blaze and River - rightfully frightened had decided that if they swim through the River then they could escape this other wolf. River - the more talented of the two was able to hop into the water and make it to a large rock in the middle. she was urging Blaze to do the same. And at the same time howling for their parents. Blaze , following his sister leaped into the water. Except unlike his sister - had never swam before. The river current caught him and pulled him under the water. Spinning around he couldn't get his legs to work with him to swim. (I will add more later when I am feeling inspired)

Personality: tall, dark and rude. Blaze is serious, full of attitude and hates to socialize. He cares deeply for his pack and would defend it with his life. However he could care less at the same time. Blaze has a drive to him. He wants to be the best. He wants friends and a mate of his own but again, he hates to socialize. He would excel as a fighter but he does prefer hunting. Gives him more opportunities to avoid discussion.
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:01 am

Both are accepted <3
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:21 am

Thank you <<3 , I went ahead and made their first post on the RP page.

I am very excited - I have not been in a RP in years!

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:13 am

i havent found any that really caught my attention so i made this one a while back,
im glad its catching peoples attention <3

-Also, i've updated the front page on both threads, i hope i didnt miss anybody,
as i had to update it on mobile. now that im at my laptop im gonna give it a once-over.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:19 pm

@QueerChaos , would it be alright for Blaze to have a small crush on Ghost? I think their dynamic is quite adorable :oops: Blaze won't act on it unless you want him too, can totally be an admire from afar or an ack I have a crush on my friend situation.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups