❅rowanclan | discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❅rowanclan | discussion

Postby lacke » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:00 pm

@local, im okay with whatever clan you'd like to make them from! <3 and im good with whatever parent names you have!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a s h e s. » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:37 am

Hello everyone! The allegiances and relationships sections are both updated! We still need a deputy, at least, before we can start. Please encourage friends to join, the more people we have the more active we'll be! Thank you for your patience <3
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:56 am

Oooh @local dreamer - saltwater, the medicine cat, was from Ivyclan and stepped down as a med cat to becone a warrior. He fought in the battles beforehand so if he needs a cat that almost killed him for drama saltwater can c;

(Sorry for no code on mobile and too lazy)
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:58 am

Morninglight
Sexuality: Straight
Clan: Aspenclan
Morninglight was born inside the clan and was the only surviving kit of her litter. She was raised as any clan cat and got along well with her denmates. She was apprenticed to mapleclaw and became a warrior at twelve moons of age - standard, right? Her later life, however, became anything but. She fell in love with a loner. Despite everything the two lovers did to separate, Morninglight found herself pregnant with his kit. She gave birth to one kit - Skykit. She loved her kit more than anything else, for she was her sun. She is extremely protective and dotes upon her only kit, Skykit.

Skykit
Sexuality: Unknown
Clan: Aspenclan
Skykit was born to Morninglight and a loner. Skykit was the only kit of the litter. Skykit is a energetic and bubbly kit. She is very curious and likes seeing new sights and learning new things. Skykit enjoys playing with others and having fun. (more will come as she grows.

Name : Bitternfang
Sexuality: Straight
Clan: Ivyclan
Bitternfang is brave. He is courageous to the point that it's almost irresponsible, the warrior more than happy to lay down his life in any situation. Bitternfang is always eager to prove himself to his clanmates, and further show that he is worthy of the title of warrior. This can make the tom a little bit reckless, and a bit too ambitious, and more often than not, a cat may have to pull him in line. Bitternfang is warm-hearted and has a good nature overall, tending to keep his opinions to himself, due to the fact the tom has no interest in starting fights, but is more than happy to finish them.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a s h e s. » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:07 am

welcome @furrydogs12, thanks for joining! I'll update the list
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clowns » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:12 am

name: goldenflower
sexuality: closeted lesbian
mate: none
crush: none
family: none (im not sure yet)

appearance: On the smallish side, has long fur thats orange-y gold with yellow eyes. Has margols and other leaves in her fur
personality: pretty nervous, Will try her best to appeal to anyone. (more to be added)

history:she was a refugee from aspenclan. Has mild ptsd from when she was 4 months old (more to be added)

hope everythings good!
clowns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a s h e s. » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:22 am

@clowns, welcome! thanks for joining!

@all - if anyone here has not read the series (WOTF) please do your best to fill yourself in on general clan life, simply so that there is no confusion! Here are some helpful links:

names
warriors
apprentices
starclan
warrior code
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅rowanclan

Postby a s h e s. » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:54 am

Attention members! This rp will be open for posting tonight, Jan 27th, at approximately 8pm EST. Please direct any questions to park. or myself! The season is newleaf (spring) and the time of day will be morning. The main thread is linked on page 1, and all in-character posts should be placed there!
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅rowanclan

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:09 am

a s h e s. wrote:
Attention members! This rp will be open for posting tonight, Jan 27th, at approximately 8pm EST. Please direct any questions to park. or myself! The season is newleaf (spring) and the time of day will be morning. The main thread is linked on page 1, and all in-character posts should be placed there!

Excited! Can't wait!
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:30 am

woo I am excited! my posts will have my cats scattered, feel free to tag along with any of them guys!

edit: my crushes are open as well! Please note, medicine cat relations aren't forbidden in our role play!
so saltwater is open hehe
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me