from the woods > d & f > closed

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: from the woods > d & f > o & a

Postby multicurious » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:39 pm

Sounds like a plan! I'm very excited for this to begin!
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:38 pm

@everyone i've been working intermittently on my characters' relationship posts, and i've (finally!) almost got ronan's all up to date (just waiting on moriah's history to help inform his thoughts and feelings about her)!

if anyone wants any specific relationship with ronan or has any ideas or disagreements about what i currently have up for his relationships with certain characters, please don't hesitate to contact me either here or by pm! the same goes for tarner, but i don't have much up for him yet in that department. i'm hoping to get that done by saturday as well, but you are welcome to reach out prior to that if you have thoughts or feelings on the topic that you'd like to share! c:
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:05 am

Ee! I meant to comment earlier but I guess I just didn't? Lmao. But thank you so much! I am so excited to begin, take all the time you need to get that first post rolling though! The relationships look great and I love that Ronan has a positive perception of Svala, even if he's a little apprehensive. That's exactly the type of effect I wanted her to have.
vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:24 am

Excited here as well. Hopefully finishing Bennet up today CS wise. If anyone wants to talk relations feel free to message me, I'll probably be sending out a few of my own at some point. Specifically looking for friend(s) for Bennet, the kind that he'd have met up with outside of the castle. Either someone he's known for a long time and would meet up with outside the castle walls regularly (or inside said walls as well should they be of that rank) or someone he's met with in recent years but is of the few he seeks out when he's gallivanting. And especially a brawling buddy who'd trust to have each others backs when fights broke out in bars/taverns and alleys and such.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:31 am

I'm excited too! I will try to put up some thoughts under Arlo and Ava soon, just haven't had much time to look over everyone's history yet. I may also be messaging about relationships, because I'm struggling to figure out how they might respond to some I've read. :)
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:21 pm

;u; Sorry for the lateness concerning my comment, my wifi's being a fartblossom. But I, too, am excited for the rp x3 I'll be getting to Moriah's history shortly. I hope to finish that tonight.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunakitty666 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:19 am

This looks super interesting and might just help me with inspiration for my book, I'm gonna take care of things in the real world and then make my characters later today?
lunakitty666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

from the woods > ivor jovan archibald >

Postby wildsight » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:57 pm

XXXXXXXXXXX
;;ImageImage
┌────────────────────┐
name. ivor jovan archibald, no aliases age. thirty-four years of
age gender. cismale, he/him species. werewolf sexuality. hete
rosexual/romantic rank. beta of the wolves occupation. ranks-
as a soldier of fordaemdur height. 6'2 hair. black eyes. pale bl-
ue build. muscular and athletic voice. rather deep, a tad grav
elly weapon of choice. double-bladed axe or crossbow pets/a-
nimal companions. sable courser named solace (steed), dome
stic bi-color short-hair named fern, medium-sized black mutt
named silas traits. confident, loyal, ambitious, cocky, selfles-
s, reckless, impulsive, hard-headed, snarky romantic interest.
none spouse. none children. none faceclaim. karl urban | xxx

└────────────────────┘
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
originating in another land, ivor was oblivious to the wild presence that lurked i
nside his very soul. as the son of a huntsmen, ivor was taught about weapons, w
ildlife and of course, the importance of family. thus when his father grew ill, he
took over caring for his family, alongside his brothers. however, as he grew olde-
r, the wolf inside him was quick to become known to ivor. unable to contain the
beast at the time, ivor aided his family awhile longer until they could take care-
of themselves, before making his departure to another land. it wasn't long befor
e he came across fordaemdur, training in the ways of a soldier to strengthen not
only himself physically, but his soul as well. however, while he resides as a prou
d soldier, he also happens to reside as the beta of a pack of werewolves.. | ivor
is a family-oriented and selfless individual, never to care for himself until the n-
eeds of others have been satisfied. armed with confidence and an ambitious str-
eak, such a strong-willed character cannot be taken down easily. however, he h-
appens to have a bit of an ego, a cocky guy with an attitude. ivor is impulsive a-
nd reckless due to this, though is careful to never put another in harm's way. he
can even be rebellious and snarky, but at his core, he's always there for another
███████ █
███████ █
███████ █
███████ █
███████ █
███████ █
███████ █
███████ █

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by wildsight on Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

from the woods > extra >

Postby wildsight » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:57 pm

reserve for extra/relations
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:41 pm

@mimosal i am so glad i read into that correctly then! i haven't quite finished tarner's relations yet, but i am sure that she will have a similar effect on him too, although tarner is a bit more of a jerk about most things, so it might be a bit different haha!
    @lunakitty666 thank you for your interest! feel free to join whenever you are ready c:
    @wildsight ivor is accepted! thank you so much for joining, and i am very excited to see how ivor and tarner get along as a leadership team!

@everyone my starter posts are now up, so please feel free to chime in whenever you are ready and able! also, i know i've already kind of said this, but everyone's characters and relations look great so far and i am so excited to see where this role play takes us all! i so appreciate everyone's interest and activity in the discussion thread, and i look forward to seeing how all of this translates into the role play thread now that it's up an running! c:
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me