🌙 21st Games Tributes' Lounge

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ➵ 21st Games Tributes' Lounge

Postby hilde » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:11 am

• which of your tributes will survive longest: rainer
    • which of your tributes will survive second longest: joline
    • which of your tributes will survive third longest: roy
    i understand that all tributes except these three may die in the bloodbath

i might switch rainer and joline but idk for now
hilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:42 pm

Full Name: "Kalev Steele"
Gender: "Female, but some think by the sound of my voice I am male, it's okay though, I don't mind."
Sexuality: "I am pansexual."
District: "District 7, the Lumber District."

🐾

Appearance: "Tall, brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin. Generic, not stand out. I'm just me, but appearance isn't everything." Kalev has warm brown skin and dark brown eyes. Her thick hair is normally too wild to tame if left out, so she keeps it back in a braid or two. She is tall and muscular, but her hands are gentle despite the callouses. She does move gracefully, almost cat-like.
Personality: "I like to listen more than speak. You learn a lot more that way." Kalev is a woman of few words, and will only speak if she thinks there is a need. She is nurturing and motherly, only wanting the best for others. Kalev takes pride in her work, and does not hesitate to share her bounties. She doesn't believe in hoarding or being selfish. Life is too short not to share and enjoy.
Crush: "I may have a crush." Zion, something about the grumpy cat.

🐾

Alliance: "I hope the Careers will allow me to join." Her family was originally from District 2 and still has some ties there. They moved during the dark days, before the Games even began and have been stuck separated ever since.
Reaped or volunteered: "Volunteered." Kalev was relieved when her name was notcalled, but when the 12 year old went up crying but trying to be brave, she couldn't let the little girl go into the games and promptly volunteered. Kalev has a beloved cat that she left behind for the little girl.
Parade outfit: "We were tree spirits, I felt pretty." The stylists dressed the tributes up as tree spirits this year, ethereal beings. There were a lot of neutral colors, as well as leaves that were carefully placed to look like they were floating in the wind around them.
Interview angle: "I was honest." She mainly talked about her job from at home. Kalev helped to build all of the tools needed to cut down the trees and climb the trees. That's how she got her muscles and how she got so talented with a hammer. She tried to make designs out of the tools she made.

🐾

Alignment: "Lawful good." In reality, she is lawful evil. She doesn't like suffering, like most Careers.
Weapon of choice: "A hammer." She is also handy with an axe, as is typically in District 7.
Fatal flaw: "I take pride in my work and can often get hyperfocused on the wrong detail."

🐾

Mentor: (OPTIONAL - find your district's mentor here)
Training score: (OPTIONAL - leave blank until you received your score)
Victory/death: (OPTIONAL - leave blank until your tribute wins or dies)

*SUNNY JUSTICE APPROVED OF HER BACKSTORY*
Last edited by TheFae on Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:07 pm

Full Name: "Bea Smith, duh. How did you not know that?"
Sexuality: "I am the only true biological way of attraction. Male, men, alphas. I want my kids to survive, and I can only have the strongest, smartest man to match me."
District: "Nine but in reality I should be in Three or the Capitol, that is where all of the smart people are."
Age: "15, but I'm only getting smarter!" More like dumber.

🐨

Appearance: "Think of pretty, then you have me." She has brown hair and light brown eyes. Very average, except with almost a perfectly round face. Not too tall, not too short.
Personality: "I am smart, and people will just naturally follow me." Do you really want to know more? She is so annoying. Like the smart-donkey know-it-all however, she knows nothing.
Crush: "I am in love with Roy. I think they may let us both make it out because I really want him to be the father of my kids." Holy moly, what beautiful children.

🐨

Alliance: "Roy is going to be the only one in my alliance. I may be open to others, but they have to have something I don't. I have brains." Take a guess which alliance.
Reaped or volunteered: "I was reaped because the Capitol rigged it. They knew I was on the verge of a BIG discovery, and they want me gone before I reveal it. However, it's very hard to kill me."
Parade outfit: "I looked exactly like Abbadonny, but like, instead of that nightingale skull, I had a mouse skull because they are so cute and smart." It was a sheep skull.
Interview angle: "I was just me, and smart. Spouting out facts." She lies more than Donald Trump.

🐨

Alignment: "Lawful good, duh." Chaotic good.
Weapon of choice: "The smart choice, a sword." She actually is decently okay with it?
Fatal flaw: "I have none." Do you really have to ask?

🐨

Mentor: (OPTIONAL - find your district's mentor here)
Training score: (OPTIONAL - leave blank until you received your score)
Victory/death: (OPTIONAL - leave blank until your tribute wins or dies)

KellyArtemisFae

and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:09 pm

Which of your tributes will survive longest: "Bea" Kalev
Which of your tributes will survive second longest: "Kalev!" Bea
Which of your tributes will survive third longest: SunnyJustice
I understand that all tributes except these three may die in the bloodbath.

KellyArtemisFae

and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Amateur Geologist

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:53 pm

Full Name: ”Carlos Fernandez!”
Gender: “Believe it or not I’m actually a guy! I know, the ponytail might be a little deceiving. Actually, is it? I’m not sure.”
Sexuality: “Does it matter?” He literally doesn’t know his own sexuality. All he knows is that he could care less about gender.
District: “District 11! Uh- Like Jay! ...wait..”

Appearance: ”Handsome!” Carlos stands at 5’9” with tanned skin and long black hair he usually puts up into a ponytail. He has dark brown eyes and multiple little scratches and scars on his face. He constantly has a grin on his face and he always looks like he’s planning something.
Personality: “I think I’m a pretty nice guy!” Carlos is a rather chaotic person. He’s a bit too loud, constantly forgets things, a little reckless, and has a bit of a hard time focusing. He can be a little disorganized and his train of thought likes to derail itself 24/7, he’s kind of all over the place but he’s always trying his best! He likes... No. LOVES rocks! He can’t get enough of them. They’re all so unique and interesting to him. He especially likes the little clicks they make when you hit them together. Honestly, he just wants to collect some rocks and have fun.
Crush: “Um... No?”

Alliance: “Definitely! Maybe I’ll round up a few little ones. I’ll have my own little kid army! Little babies!” Sadly, Carlos is not going to be able to have a kid army. He will be teaming up with Vera though!! Hope she likes rocks and chaos!
Reaped or volunteered: ”Volunteered! I can’t remember why though... Oh well!” He volunteered after his brother, just for him. He thought that maybe if he joined in and experienced it then his little brother wouldn’t be alone. He didn’t think about what joining the games actually meant though. In fact, he forgot.
Parade outfit: “You know I was going to wear a suit but then I decided that dresses were a lot more comfortable! I also absolutely rock them too!” (I don’t have an idea yet!)
Interview angle: “I think I did decently!” It was a little... Chaotic. Sometimes he’d either forget certain questions, misunderstand them or get off-topic and start rambling about something else. It was mostly a lot of rock talk.

Alignment: “The most fun alignment of course! Chaotic good.”
Weapon of choice: “I’m not sure yet.. Is rock an option?”
Fatal flaw: “Huh?” He has a hard time remembering things. He isn’t able to hold more than one thought at once without him forgetting something. He tries his best, but no matter how hard he tries he can’t seem to remember.

Mentor: ”Himaya! She’s nice.”
Training score: (Soon..)
Victory/death: (Soon..)
Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Deceiver

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:55 pm

Full Name: “My name’s Kassandra Slonigar. You can call me Kass!”
Sexuality: “I don’t know.... I’m told I’m too young to know!” She’s lying. Aromantic Asexual.
District: “12! Same number as my age!”
Age: “I’m just a kid! Only 12, not even a teen yet!” Once again, she’s lying. She’s 18.

Appearance: “I’m really tiny! Sometimes I wish I was taller so I could reach the shelves.” Kassandra stands at 4’6” with a pale complexion and long blonde hair. She looks extremely young for her age. She looks exactly like a twelve year old. She’s small and scrawny with big stormy gray eyes. Her appearance is quite deceiving.
Personality: “Like a puppy!” More like a snake. Kassandra is mischievous and devious. She will do anything to win the games, which includes lying in order to gain the pity of others. Certainly, they won’t kill such an innocent little girl like her! She’s violent and brutal. If you’re unlucky enough to meet your demise due to her, she’ll make it the most painful death possible. She will make sure you are suffering, if you don’t suffer it isn’t fun! She has many tricks up her sleeve and I will warn you once. Don’t get on her bad side or you just might find out how evil she really is.
Crush: “I’m too young for such a thing!”

Alliance: “Of course!!! It wouldn’t be any fun to experience the games without any friends!” So far she hasn’t tricked anyone.... So far..
Reaped or volunteered: “I was reaped... I really wish I hadn’t. I miss my family. Especially my auntie Caitlin!” More lies.
Parade outfit: “I was so cute!! Unfortunately my outfit got dirty!” She wore a cute dress that looked like a dress version of a prince’s outfit. It was white except for the many ash stains, stains from coal, and dark red stains from some substance. Wonder what it was. She wore her hair in two little buns with two letter openers resembling daggers stuck into them. She had some makeup that made it look like her face had ash and coal dust on it.
Interview angle: “The interviewer was really nice!” The interviewer fell right into her little trap. They pitied her and took in every detail of her little sob story about being a innocent girl picked for a cruel game. She couldn’t be any happier.

Alignment: “Neutral good!!” Chaotic evil is the right answer.
Weapon of choice: “Weapon??? No! I would never want to hurt anyone!” Any weapon she can get her hands on is a good weapon.
Fatal flaw: “I’m too naive!” False. Her real fatal flaw is the fact that she craves violence. She craves it to the point that she will break her innocent act just so she can get some blood on her hands.

Mentor: “Oh! Mr. Wolfe!!
Training score: (Soon...)
Victory/death: (Soon...)
Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 21st Games Tributes' Lounge

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:57 pm

Which of your tributes will survive longest: Kassandra
Which of your tributes will survive second longest: Carlos
I understand that all tributes except these three (two) may die in the bloodbath.

(Uh oh... The dice gods have chosen the route of destruction!!)
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

just like you, like me, like everybody else!

Postby imp. » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:40 pm

Vega Silander
the nonbinary himbo

Full name: Vega Silander
Sexuality: Pansexual
District: District Five

Voiceclaim: I Want to Kiss You - The Spook School
Appearance: They stand at a boring 5'6, with dyed green hair (to blend in with their surroundings so they can cut power lines in secrecy) and blueish-green eyes. They lack in blatant muscle, but make it up with strong legs. Their ability to run is probably their best physical trait, right after their extremely high pain tolerance; two things that came with getting electrocuted and chased so often!
Personality: Vega is eccentric and outgoing, very easily becoming friends with those they come across. They have no qualms with their ego, setting it aside to grow closer with the ones they want. They're a master manipulator, but not in an evil sense. They truly care for the wellbeing of others, but can put aside those feelings in a heartbeat. Some may say their niceness is only a facade, while the truth is that their kindness is genuine. Vega is good at hiding their true opinions (anger towards the Capitol and the Careers) and prefers to keep their distance while learning everything they can about the other person.
Crush: Anyone and everyone they meet! They fall in 'love' easily, even if their meeting ends in a brutal murder.

Alliance: Vera from District Ten and Carlos from District Eleven
Reaped or volunteered: Volunteered. It was going to be their final 'screw you!' to the Capitol. They were going to fight as hard as they could, determined to make the higher-ups regret ever bringing them to the Games.
Parade outfit: This lovely piece, except the bralette-esque piece was flat. The gold jewelry that accented the whole thing was electrified to the touch, sending harmless sparks of mini lightning into the crowd. The blue features brought out their eyes, their green hair going nicely with the palette chosen for them. A semi-ambiguous outfit was seen as best, as they could play up either feminine or masculine features as much as they wanted.
Interview angle: Seeing as the interviewer accidentally mistook Vega for a girl, they played it up, waiting until the very end when they revealed themselves. The crowd roared with laughter at the interviewer's flustered face, and Vega's cheeky and bright smile, announcing their full name and District with a peace sign pumped into the air as they excused themselves off the stage. Compliments had been exchanged between the two, and they acted indifferent towards the Capitol's people and the tributes. The audience wanted a show, so they were going to get it. Though they were as friendly as could be, the glint of viciousness in their eyes was obvious. Pleasing the Capitol they knew they would soon betray brought them the warmest feeling of pleasure.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Weapon of choice: Wires, Land Mines, Snares, Traps; they are incredibly talented at creating traps and distractions, as well as tinkering with already-existing technology and electricity. If someone rigs one of their traps, it's unlikely that they'll make it out alive. Back home, they would always mess with the power lines as a small attack towards the Capitol.
Fatal flaw: Their genuineness. Because they're a very forward and (for the most part) honest person, they expect others to be the same. They know that everyone has a trick up their sleeve, but when it comes down to, say, making a promise, they expect them to uphold it. While they aren't gullible, per say, they do tend to trust too much for their own good.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:41 pm

Which of your tributes will survive longest: Vega Silander
    Which of your tributes will survive second longest: ____
    Which of your tributes will survive third longest: ____

I understand that all tributes except these three this one may die in the bloodbath.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:41 pm

Unfortunately, Imp (Vega's roleplayer) has chosen to remove their character from the roleplay. I will be replacing the District Five female spot with the original second NPC Antagonist I had in stock!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me