❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby rogan » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:00 pm

i have finally finished getting honeyclaw and swiftpaw up on page two!!
    all three of my characters are open for planning (romantic, platonic, the whole deal) so just let me know!!
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:49 pm

all, all finished forms have been accepted, of course!
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ ⊱ 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍

Postby néktar » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:15 pm

█████████████████████████████████ 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍

i. scorchtalon ii. thirty-five moons iii. warrior iv. heterosexual v. crush/mate [open]
vi. loyal, sturdy, flirtatious, talkative, friendly / easily agitated, reckless, prideful
vii. scorch is a handsome thick furred burnt reddish-brown somali tom-cat with green eyes. he stands a bit shorter then your average male, his haunches ride low. he has large paws and a muscular build.

viii. scorch takes pride in his abilities and his self, often too much. he doesn't take kindly to correction often, leading him to be dubbed a hard headed tom-cat. though he gets agitated easily, he is quick to calm himself with a simple breath. he often over works himself, going off on his own to train and work his body to peak performance. secretly he's scared that he won't be able to save himself or his clanmates if the time comes, though he'd never admit this fear. he's embarrassed by it, he doesn't want to see himself as weak. so he works his muscles though what needs to be worked is his mind.

███████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by néktar on Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ ⊱ 𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊

Postby néktar » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:16 pm

████████████████████████████████ 𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊

i. sedgemask ii. thirty moons iii. queen iv. heterosexual v. mate, egretswipe
vi. gentle, devoted, responsible, selfless / guarded, finicky, bossy
vii. sedgemask named for her brown fur and darker furred face, her eyes are a catch in contrast. she is rather small for a she-cat, though she's more leg than body, she has a short tail the same color as her face, ears and paws. she has a dainty build and has a slender tail and legs.

viii. sedge is one for being a soft she-cat though she will make her wants known and will often push others to that ideal. she does her best to keep all her ducks in a row and understands what she needs to do when and where. she often likes to sit back and watch others, making her rather happy about her kits knowing she'll get to watch them grow into beautiful cats. she doesn't enjoy talking about herself and will hide her private details from even her closest friends. sedge has always been closed off with fear of judgement always over-riding her need to talk. though she is always there for anyone who needs a shoulder to lean on, even when she is weighed down far further then they are.

█████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by néktar on Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ ⊱ 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐀𝐖

Postby néktar » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:16 pm

██████████████████████████████████████████████
i. lavenderpaw lavenderhaze ii. ten moons iii. warrior app. iv. bisexual v. crush [open]
vi. fearless, encouraging, modest, focused / mistrusting, holds a grudge, impulsive
vii. lavender is a gray-blue and black long furred she-cat with pale colored eyes and tuft black ears. she is tall though her fur hides most of her legs making her appear short to most. her eyes are rather small, drawing attention to her face as a whole as it is darker then her neck fur. her whiskers are often the first thing anyone notices about her besides her "small" size.

viii. lavenderpaw is defiantly an interesting cat, while she's very devoted to her training she tends to drift off and do what she wishes from time to time. she doesn't trust most others with her secrets and she's slightly suspicious of everyone despite them showing their true colors to her. if ones chooses to wrong her, she does not forget, she'll hold it against them even if they apologize over and over again. she'll never get over it. though she is modest in the idea that she doesn't over exaggerate her own skills but seeks to point out others skills and help them see their protentional, making her rather mentorish.

██████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by néktar on Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:45 am, edited 10 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ craneheart

Postby ethium » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:28 pm

x
x
x
● ● ● ● Image

𝐖𝐎𝐀𝐇! 𝐎𝐇! 𝐎𝐇! 𝐎𝐇! ● ● ●
XXXXXXXXX𝐎𝐇! 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
craneheart -- molly -- warrior -- bisexual -- 34 moons -- teasing, friendly, confident
craneheart is an extroverted female, she's witty, sarcastic at times, intelligent and
playful. she enjoys making situations lighter with a quip or a laugh. She's definitely
one who attempts to look towards the bright side of things. even when hope seems
lost. She enjoys encouraging others, often going out of her way to do so. craneheart
is generally friendly to those who will reciprocate it, thats not to say she doesn't
dislike some cats. She simply attempts to get along to the best of her ability. though
she doesn't strive to get cats to like her, if they don't like her then she can move on.
however craneheart can get a bit caught up in her enthusiasm, and tends to draw on
her relationships with others. she can be clingy at times and overprotective, and can
and does struggle with finding happiness to draw from personally. she's good at laying
down an outward appearance, and though she keeps it up for others, she's scared she's
losing herself beneath all of it. truthfully she's a very fearful cat, but everyone needs

xxxx𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐃
xxxxx𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 !!

a smile sometimes, and she will do her best to provide it even when she's doesn't
feel it herself. She can be a bit of a flirt, but in-truth is scared of commitment,
and doesn't know if she's ready to settle down. regardless, she'll enjoy the life she
has while she has it. for only those above know how short it might be. she can be
quite a cautious cat, and though comes off as flippant she holds nothing short of
dedication to her clan. most of her clanmates she would consider family, even if
they don't reciprocate those thoughts. she would easily die for them if it came to it.
crush: n/a (open) -- mate: n/a -- offspring: n/a -- family: none in rp

x
x
x
x
x
xx

xXXxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx● ● 𝐎𝐇 !! 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 ● ●
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐈'𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍!
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (discussion & forms)

Postby houndjaw » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:08 pm

@jaehyun aaahhh i love that! they would bicker all the time, and disagree with each other just for the sake of starting arguments. at the end of the day, they still care for each other since they're both medicine cats, but they'd rather eat mud than admit it! <3

@vaermina gotcha! i think heathtail would probably have it set in his mind that he's stronger and able to take thunderclaw down, but just ends up dying instead. i made him with the intention of being one of the first victims after we start, but if you prefer another order i'm okay with that too.

@xiaojun could cypress and tern be siblings, perhaps? i can see them having interesting chemistry, he would definitely be protective over her and check up on her at least twice a day to see if she needs anything. and just be a doting big brother tbh

@general i kinda want heathtail to have a relationship with someone, maybe even be mates, so that his death is a little more impactful for ~the drama of it all~
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:30 pm

"ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ,
ɪᴛ's ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴘᴀɪɴ"

Name; Sunstone
Other Names; Sunkit, Sunpaw
Age; 40 moons
Gender; male
Orientation; heterosexual
Rank; warrior
Scent; vanilla and sunflowers

Kin;Poppyheart (mother), Twistedoak (father), Swanfeather (sister)
Crush; open!
Mate; Morningdove (ex-mate), none
Kits; Blossomkit, Birdkit, wants to try having more

Personality; Once an upbeat, friendly cat, it's apparent how loss has changed Sunstone. He is a reserved tom, who is often seen on the sidelines of things, alone. He has a calming, melancholy aura, being a gentle giant at heart, with a tinge of sorrow. Anyone that looks hard enough will notice that the ginger tabby has a fatigued stature, a look of someone who is simply drained. While he is a seemingly passive, tired cat, he does have a fighting spirit in him, willing to do anything to protect his clan. Despite being alone most of his time, he doesn't mind when a cat latches on, or decides to be his company. He actually enjoys it a lot, even if he won't seek out that companionship. By nature, Sunstone is a patient, thoughtful, fatherly cat. He can and will take any cat under his wing, no matter their age or rank, or anything about them. Some cats find his presence a very comforting one, that makes them feel safe, and he takes pride in this. Understanding, Sunstone won't allow anything stand between a possible bond with another cat.

History;
×  his mother raised him and his sister on her own, his father having passed before he was born
×  (he used to be far more cheery and outgoing as an apprentice, but has since then mellowed out to due to loss and experience)
×  became mates with a she-cat when he was young, at around 20 moons old
×  his mother passed, he was about 22 moons
×  had two daughters with his mate; sadly, neither lived past 3 moons
×  this drove the past mates apart, thus they split; his ex-mate would later die at the paws of Thunderclaw
×  his sister died to Thunderclaw as well, when he was 35 moons
×  has since then lived a melancholy and uneventful life
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:31 pm

"ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ"

Name; Spottedaspen
Other Names; Spottedkit, Spottedpaw
Age; 28 moons
Gender; female
Orientation; bisexual (no preference)
Rank; warrior
Scent; oranges and autumn leaves

Kin; Cavemist (mother), Adderfang (father), Hawksong (brother).
Crush; open!
Mate; none
Kits; none

Personality; Spottedaspen has always been an ambitious molly, with big dreams and an even bigger heart. She was raised to be strong, and that she is. She has an iron will, and once she's made the best decision, she'll stick with that decision; convincing her to change her mind is nearly impossible. Confident in her abilities, she can be mistakenly seen as a bit arrogant. She truly means the best, always there for the greater good. Her clan is of the utmost importance to her. She picks and chooses her companions, and once she has deemed you a good one, it's impossible to shake her off. Friendly by nature, she is always a good cat to go to if you're feeling lonely. And, she won't let her own personal opinions get in the way of what's best for all. Spottedaspen has a fierceness to her, a flame that shows she would die protecting her clan and it's higher ranks. Overall, she has a optimistic outlook on life, believing that life will guide her where she needs to go; she is an upbeat, ambitious, level-headed molly, with a desire to lead.

History; 
× was sick from birth, as well as her brother, her mother having been sickly
× her mother succumbed to the illness, but surprisingly both kits survived and made a full recovery
× she was raised by her father
× went on to become a warrior, while carrying the life-long dream to become leader
× to this day she remains ambitious, as well as lives a happy life
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:31 pm

I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ
ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ

Name; Hickorypaw
Other Names; Hickorykit, Hickoryshade
Age; 10 moons
Gender; male
Orientation; bisexual (no preference)
Rank; warrior apprentice
Scent; thunderstorms and pine
Written Description;

Kin;Splashnose (mother) Stonefrost (father), Lotuspaw (sister)
Crush; open!
Mate; n/a
Kits; n/a

Personality; Hickorypaw started off life roughly, and thus he himself is quite a rough character. He is notoriously temperamental, easily flying into rages at the smallest of inconveniences. He is stubborn and independent, teamwork being his biggest weakness due to the fact he is a plain pain to try to work with. There are a select few he listens to, one being his mentor. He even finds a way to butt-heads with that poor soul, too. Never admitting to or showing weakness, Hickorypaw is a very closed off character, refusing to make friends no matter how crushingly lonely he feels. In all honesty, the days where he is silent are the best days, for everyone. He is a difficult cat to work with, and an angry young tom. While he remains silent about it, he is filled to the brim with inner turmoil and pain. He has experienced lots of loss both in forms of death and abandonment at a young age, which has messed with his head quite a bit. It doesn't help that he inherited his fathers temper and anxious feelings. He may be broken emotionally, but definitely not physically, as he excells at fighting and is a skilled hunter. But anything social is both Hickorypaw's downfall, and the poor cat/s who are stuck with him. To put it simply, he appears to be a lost-cause.

History;
× since birth, his father was very distant  with his mate and kits, even a tad bit hostile
× his father left the clan and his new family when Hickorypaw was about 5 moons
× not long after he was appointed an apprentice his mother was killed by Thunderclaw; he was 7 moons
× he had always been introverted, aloof, and had a temper, but after this he closed off and became aggressive and moody
× a moon later his sister couldn't handle the grief and, having been unable to connect with her brother again, left the clan
× has been living in solitude since this, still holding the smallest hope and wish that his sister will return

squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me