➳ Bonded ➳ Discussion thread V2

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Neigh and Cyprus

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:49 am

will generally keep Neigh the same- will tweak a few things when i have time!

Neigh Concov
Cyprus

The Basics:

Name: Neigh Concov
Date of Birth: 16th of December 2078

Looks:

Hair colour: Soft blonde, almost brown hair.
Eye colour: Soft, amber
Height: 4'5
Weight: 90lbs
Skin tone: pale
Creatures's Description: Cyprus is a small black-footed African cat, he is just under the size of an average housecat, with a round face, round ears and a muzzle slightly longer than a normal housecats. He can jump up to 1.5 metres into the air and 2 metres forward. He has tawny fur with black spotted markings spreading along his form, a long tail with a black tail tip and black padded paws.
Description: Neigh is a 4'5, pale, brown haired girl with gentle amber eyes. She has a deep scar symbol on her shoulder, marking her rather neglectful past.

Past the Obvious:

Likes: small groups of close friends, libraries, books, cats. She likes warm sunny days, but not too hot.
Dislikes: hates anything to do with water activities. Doesn't like canines. Confined and/or crowded spaces are. Abig nono and resistance (e.g. Shackles or chains, etc)
Personality: Neigh is an anxious, stuttering mess. She struggles to hold simple conversations and more than often ends up blaming herself on anything bad going on. She can be a bit clingy and often hides when she's upset or afraid. Getting her to give a genuine smile is a bit difficult but it is doable if you try hard enough.
Creatures personality: Cyprus is curious, loud, excitable and playful. He gets happy over everything and is always wondering off, getting himself into mischief or straight up starting a party with the mice he should have been hunting for his meal. Although he can't communicate with anyone else other than his own bonded human, he tries his best to communicate through others bonded animals or by straight up screeching at Neigh to speak to them for him. Everything is interesting and he's an idiot, but neigh still loves him. He's a big sweetie.
History: Neigh is an orphan, she grew up in a rather rough house, her father seriously disliked bonded and anything to do with them, he was a hunter. He, however, did love his wife who more or less supported the bonding community so he never turned over his daughter, instead restoring to abusive and neglectful behaviours.
She ran away from home when she was 11 and lived with her grandpa, when she heard about the safehouse however, she left in search of it.
Powers: leave blank for now

Relationships:

Family: Dad, Mom, grandpa (whereabouts unknown)
Friends: open
Crush: aaa, closed for now
Sexuality: questioning
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ kela

Postby Euthymios » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:20 am

𝐾𝐸𝐿𝐴 𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑂𝐼𝑅

𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝐵𝐴𝑇𝑇𝐿𝐸𝑆
𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝐴𝐺𝐴𝐼𝑁𝑆𝑇 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑆𝐸𝐿𝐹

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Name Kela Ravenoir (ke-lah) (rah-veh-noor)
      - Nicknames none
      - Age 19 yrs 2 months 30 days
      - Gender Female you can tell right?
      - Bond Snow leopardess - freya

- Role Bonded; fire

- Favorite Color Black / Blue / Green
      - Birthday December 2072

- Height 5’9
      - Build Lean and athletic
      - Eye Color pale icy blue

- Personality

“she can take a bit of time to warm up too.”

Kela is a stern, proud individual with a strong moral center. Due to living by herself quite a bit of the time, she is not used to being that social, and is usually the introverted wallflower in most situations. That being said, the first outer shell that she presents to people comes across as blunt, analytical, somewhat calculating, cold and incredibly dry and sarcastic. She will only speak up if necessary, preferring to just evaluate the situation. Her pride has - and can - put her at odds with other people, especially if you do not know her well. Going deeper though, Kela is fiercely loyal to those she trusts or cares for, and will not stop at any length to ensure their wellbeing, even if it can mean ... well telling a white lie here or there.

- History

- Family / Kin wip
      - Allies wip / to be decided
      - Enemies wip / to be decided

- Crush wip / to be decided
      - Sexuality demi-biromantic
      - Lover wip / to be decided

- Theme Song Payback by Future, Kevin Gates, Future and The Gemini
      - Faceclaim Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐹𝑅𝐸𝑌𝐴

𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑁 𝑇𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝑌𝑇𝐻𝑌𝑀
𝑂𝐹 𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁

- Name Freya
      - Name Meaning the goddess of love, beauty, war and death (in Norse Mythology)
Last edited by Euthymios on Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:41 am, edited 13 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[brooke sierra smith]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:41 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CURIOSITY..DIDN'T..KILL..THE..CAT
WHAT..KILLED..HIM..WAS..WORRY..AND..SORROW

name brooke sierra smith
nickname n / a
age nineteen
gender female
pronouns she / her
role bonded
x
skin tone fair
eye color pale green / gray
hair color blonde
weight 155 lbs
height 5 ft 5 in
build small, lithe
x
likes reading, rom-coms, space, plants
dislikes needles, cake, the ocean, slime
+ traits adventurous, curious, open, loyal
= traits witty, optimistic, childish, ingenuitive
- traits stubborn, reckless, impulsive, closed minded
orientation pansexual (though a fem / nb pref)

physical attributes brooke is on the smaller and thinner side. she's quite scrawny and looks as if she could use a few cheeseburgers to beef her up, though she can actually down a double patty burger fairly quickly. her skin is fair and she has a few beauty marks here and there, specifically one on the right side of her neck, a few along her arms and back, and a light toned birthmark on her left thigh in the shape of a splotch, though it's barely noticeable as she is fairly pale. she also tends to cut her nails quite short as she's often using her hands in work so they break easily. not one for make-up she may use a touch of eyeliner and eye shadow every now and then. her hair is usually shoulder length and either down or in a ponytail, sometimes she'll get fancy and braid it, ooh

personality brooke is a bright girl with a vibrant personality. she's quite an outgoing person, enjoying in engaging in conversation with those she is close with or those she would like to get to know. she has an array of things she loves to talk about from small-chat to digging deep into the nitty gritty with others. she values strong and true connection with people, and puts her faith and trust into others around her, hoping to receive the same. like an open book she'll give any detail about her life if asked. she can be loyal to the t as well, standing up for those close to her and willing to give a punch if needed, although she's not the best at fighting as she's much too scrawny, however that doesn't deter her. nothing much deters her, and this is a fault of hers. she likes to run head on into the unknown and deal with the damage later. often she puts herself in dangerous situations, though would never force anyone else to put themselves in danger with her. she's not exactly an adrenaline junky, however she does enjoy the feeling she gets when doing something daring. it can be hard for her to change her mind at times, being somewhat of a hard head when it comes to thoughts, opinions, and actions. but if willing enough someone can change her mind. brooke has a love for adventure and discovery. as stated before she loves delving into the unknown, whether it be actually running off into nature or sitting down with a novel to read. she's curious about the world and how it functions, why it functions, and what would happen if it stops functioning. she's a problem solver. not all that street smart she is book smart instead.
quirks brooke has a deep seated fear of needles. she's had a few bad encounters with needles in her lifetime, such as accidentally pricking herself multiple time while sewing, she hates having shots ever since she was little, and got blood drawn once and passed out. brooke also has a dislike for the ocean. she doesn't like how it's dark, deep, and unexplored. what could be down there waiting in the darkness? cthulhu, megaladon, poseidon? this sounds like space, however she will debate that space is different from the ocean, when it really isn't. brooke is an avid reader of anything and everything. from dr. seuss to self help books, to the theories on the meaning of life, she loves to read anything anywhere. with mouse, in a house, or a chair. she tends to have a book on her most of the time. finally, brooke is a major nature lover! she loves to be out in nature whether it be blazing hot or freezing cold. enjoys star or cloud gazing, gardening, hiking, or just chilling in a tree.
phobias trypanophobia; needles .... thalassophobia; ocean
disorders n / a

small bio mother; raine smith ... father; alexander smith ... cat; mr. fluffertin

growing up brooke's family moves around quite a bit due to her mother's job in the military. every few years her family would settle in a new place where brooke would make friends, find her place, and settle in before being ripped up from her new home and shuttled off to a new one sometimes all the way across the country. for a while it was hard a brooke as she never had constant friendships, most not lasting after she moved. without any siblings to play with brooke often found herself outdoors chatting away with whatever creatures were around from bug to birds to the neighbors dog. she found solace in nature, as it's something that seemed to stay constant wherever she went. while it became easier each time she moved, brooke still found herself yearning for human friendship. she managed to find this one summer with another girl who's family also moved around due to her fathers job as a business man. even after brooke moved away the two girls kept in contact, often video chatting or texting with each other. brooke was happy to have a friend. around her early teen years brooke's parents divorced. her father couldn't handle moving around so much and being unable to hold a steady job because of it. it was mutual and there was no animosity between her parents. brooke's father took custody of her and they moved to oregon.

f.c. free to use image from unsplash
myer briggs entj
birth date / zodiac february eighteenth / aquarius
theme song ungrateful eyes / jon bellion

Code: Select all
[size=200]── [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4259112&start=20#p128965689][color=#32CD32]B[/color][/url][color=#32CD32]ROOKE SIERRA SMITH[/color] ───────────────────────[/size]
[size=85][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#32CD32]─[/color] nineteen [color=#32CD32]─[/color] female [color=#32CD32]─[/color] pansexual [color=#32CD32]─[/color] bonded [color=#32CD32]─[/color] location; here [color=#32CD32]─[/color] mentions; none [color=#32CD32]─[/color] tags; here [color=#32CD32]─[/color][/size]
[size=80]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/size]

[list]texthere[/list]

TWEET..TWEET

name hyacinthus
nickname hy, cinthy
age two
gender male
species lilac breasted roller
x
likes preening wherever, nesting in brooke's hair, being high up, fire
dislikes being low to the ground, snails, a lot of people, cold areas
+ traits loyal, swift, active, adventurous
- traits loud, proud, territorial, solitary
image claim wikimedia commons

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[brooke's relations]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:42 pm

BROOKE'S....RELATIONS

[+] positive [=] neutral [-] negative
[✦] acquaintance [☀] friend [★] best friend [✖] disliked [☁] enemies [❧] romantic interest [❥] crush [♥] dating

penelope olson [=]
words words words words words words words words

kyle beauregard [=]

alexavier brooks lancaster [=]

wysteria brooks [=]

nyx vitro [=]

neigh concov [=]

skye drake [=]
salavtore edwards [=]

evelyn roster [=]

haevyn rose lancaster [=]

charles andrew windridge [=]

eddie norman [=]

kela ravenoir [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[tyler skye]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:43 pm

THAT'S..THE..PROBLEM..WITH..PUTTING..OTHERS..FIRST
YOU'VE..TAUGHT..THEM..THAT..YOU..COME..SECOND

name tyler skye
nickname ty
age sixteen
gender male
pronouns he / him
role bonded
x
skin tone fair
eye color left blue right green
hair color ginger
weight 165 lbs
height 5 ft 7 in
build fit, lanky
x
likes warmth, playing guitar, mashed potatoes, graphic t-shirts
dislikes deep water, the cold, sudden noises, pain
+ traits friendly, helpful, earnest, generous
= traits cautious, passive, melancholic, lonesome
- traits pushover, overly anxious, cowardly, gullible
orientation bisexual (no preference)

physical attributes one of the most prominent physical attributes of tyler is his eyes. tyler has a rare condition known as heterochromia, a discoloration of the eyes. his left eye is a pale blue and his right eye is a pale green. he hates it and wished his eyes were just one color, so he tries his best to hide is eyes from others. tyler also has a few freckles on his face, shoulders, and arms. being a guitar player tylers fingers do have callouses on them and are a little rough to the touch. he's a bit underweight as he doesn't tend to eat much, so his clothes may look a bit baggy on him especially since he wears a lot of baggy clothes in general.

personality tyler is your typical shy guy. he shows this in the way that he prefers to be in the background. he doesn't like to have a lot of attention on himself because it makes him feel extremely self conscious. he hates to have many people looking at him or speaking with him for a long amount of time and may become jumpy or squirmy. tyler simply enjoys being alone. being alone tends to have a lot less drama than actually interacting with other people and tyler just doesn't like getting caught up in drama. not only that but being alone also gives him time to enjoy the the little things such as discovering new music, reading books, improving his guitar skills, and going on walks and enjoying nature. however this doesn't mean that tyler always enjoys being alone. sometimes he does long for a friend or two and may be caught staring at people from afar, a little creepy but he's weird. the problem is he's just too awkward to approach people most of the time. tyler is also the kind and compassionate type. he puts others needs before his own and rarely thinks about himself. sometimes though people can take advantage of the kindness he shows. because he much rather put other peoples needs and wants before him own he's had instances where people use him for their benefit and tyler just lets it happen. most of the time doesn't realize that people are using him but at other times he does, however he doesn't have the confidence to stand up for himself so he just lets it continue. however not everyone uses him for their own personal need which he greatly appreciates. tyler has quite a low self esteem. he doesn't think very highly of himself and tends to bottle up certain emotions such as anger. he isn't exactly the angry type. confrontation causes him anxiety, but if it all just gets too much for him then he might just storm away rather than try and talk things out or even fight. tyler isn't the best back up in most situations, but he can make for a good shoulder to cry on or just someone to talk to.
phobias aqua-phobia : water / drowning .... social-phobia : social situation
disorders social anxiety, generalized anxiety
quirks tyler can almost always be found wearing an old, somewhat tattered, gray baseball cap. he wears the cap to cover his eyes since he is very self conscious of his heterochromia. he's had the hat since he was a kid. tyler has a prominent fear of water. this fear stems from what he was younger since he never learned how to swim and fears he may drown even in the shallowest of waters. never will he be found by the ocean, a pool, or any deepish water in most ways. nor will he take baths, strictly showers.

short history mom : rosetta skye (deceased) father : michael skye (deceased) sisters : stella, jessica (alive) uncle : theadore jefferson (alive)

tylers parents died in a house robbery when he was ten. he's been living with his uncle and two older sisters since then. goes to therapy for his anxiety, works as a delivery boy for a small town pizza company.

f.c. marc goldfinger
myer briggs infp
birth date / zodiac july first / cancer
theme song human / by jon bellion

Code: Select all
[size=200]── [url=url][color=#8B0000]T[/color][/url][color=#8B0000]YLER SKYE[/color] ─────────────────────────────[/size]
[size=85][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#8B0000]─[/color] sixteen [color=#8B0000]─[/color] male [color=#8B0000]─[/color] human [color=#8B0000]─[/color] bisexual [color=#8B0000]─[/color] bonded [color=#8B0000]─[/color] location; here [color=#8B0000]─[/color] mentions; here [color=#8B0000]─[/color] tags; here [color=#8B0000]─[/color][/size]
[size=80]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/size]

[list]words[/list]

SQUEAK..SQUEAK

name pip
nickname pippy
age three
gender female
species ferret
x
likes tubes, chewing on socks, getting stuck in high places, other ferrets
dislikes loud noises, having things taken away from her, new foods, bigger animals
+ traits affectionate, energetic, social, explorative
- traits troublesome, mischievous, hoarder, destructive
image claim pxhere

Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[tyler's relations]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:44 pm

TYLER'S....RELATIONS

[+] positive [=] neutral [-] negative
[✦] acquaintance [☀] friend [★] best friend [✖] disliked [☁] enemies [❧] romantic interest [❥] crush [♥] dating

penelope olson [=]

kyle beauregard [=]

alexavier brooks lancaster [=]

wysteria brooks [=]

nyx vitro [=]

neigh concov [=]

skye drake [=]
salavtore edwards [=]

evelyn roster [=]

haevyn rose lancaster [=]

charles andrew windridge [=]

eddie norman [=]

kela ravenoir [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ Discussion thread V2

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:49 pm

I just realised I haven't res'd a post for relations? This is fine, this will do. Just have a link to go back and forth.
    I'll code this later! I have done enough coding for a few days. I'm going to prefer to develop things as relationships come up and are developed, so do not worry at all if I haven't included anything for you yet!

For now, so I have all the information I think I need for coding later:
    Penny & Koda starlette 16, female, kodiak bear, m

Salvator & Alucard Connor.Deviant, 18, male, lion, m

Kyle Beauregard dinolover519, 18, male, na, na

Evelyn & Miku dinolover519, 19, female, thylacine, ??

Alexavier & Zelia *Lovel*, 18, male, silver fox, ??

Heavyn & Kai *Lovel*, 17, female, African wild dog, ??

Wysteria & Diana dinolover519, 16, female, kamadan, f

Nyx & Nitro Blue•Moon, 16, male, snow leopard, f

Eddie & Malic Blue•Moon, 16, femme, wolf, m

Neigh & Cyprus Blue•Moon 13, femme, African Cat, m

Kela Ravenoir & Freya Immortes, 19, female, snow leopard, f

Brooke & Hyacinthus • adriana • 19, female, lilac breasted roller, m

Tyler & Pip • adriana •, 16, male, ferret, f

Skye & kore written in stardust, 19, female, manticore, f

Collin • adriana • 20, male

Dani, chamrosh, 42, female
Last edited by Chamrosh on Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:11 pm

fc; jacquelyn jablonski

S K Y E

"My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular."

Young and Menace -- Fall Out Boy

name; skye drake
    gender; female
    bonded animal; kore, a manticore.
    bonded animal description; kore has the body of a panther, covered in sleek black fur and barely-visible rosettes, and she stands at the size of your average horse. she has two, black, dragon-like wings on her back with a wingspan of almost twice her length. her tail is a scorpion's, with thick, chitinous plating and a wickedly sharp stinger on the very end that can administer a venom that temporarily paralyzes anything on the receiving end. she has glowing red eyes and two horns that curve downwards from her ears, their tips just an inch from her chin.
    age; 19
    powers;

sexuality; bisexual
    crush; open
    s/o; closed

personality; Skye is a true artist, but not necessarily in the typical sense where she's out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, she is perfectly capable of this. Rather, it’s that she uses aesthetics, designs, and even her choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. She enjoys upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in art and behavior – chances are, she's expressed more than once the phrase “Don’t box me in!” Freedom of expression is often Skye's top priority. Anything that interferes with that, like traditions and hard rules, creates a sense of oppression for her. This can make more rigidly structured academics and work a challenge. Ideas are well and good, but Skye needs to see and explore for herself whether her ideas ring true. She lives in the present, full of emotion. When situations get out of control, she can shut down, losing her charm and creativity in favor of gnashing teeth.
    bonded animal's personality; Kore is quite unique, as many of her qualities defy the definition of her individual traits. Though sensitive, Kore has excellent analytical abilities; though reserved, she has well-developed people skills; and though she is generally a conservative type, she is receptive to change and new ideas. Kore is a universal helper, sharing her knowledge, experience, time, and energy with anyone who needs it, and all the more so with friends. Rather than offering sporadic, excited rushes that leave things half finished, she is meticulous and careful, taking a steady approach and bending with the needs of the situation just enough to accomplish her end goals. She is fiercely protective of Skye, almost never leaving her side and not hesitating to physically defend her.
    history; Skye doesn't know much about her own origins, just that Kore has always been by her side. They grew up together on the streets together, dodging the authorities, the adoption agencies, and, eventually, the Hunters. They moved from city to city, but a manticore is hard to hide. The two of them were eventually run down by a group of Hunters, and the two were chased into the forest, where they quite literally stumbled upon the safehouse, and they've been here ever since.

multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:05 pm

Accepted and reserved! Ill update front- if anyone wants to put up the first post for the roleplay, go ahead! Ill post mine after i fix up my forms!
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:17 am

bump to next page
~ moth ~