〉discussion.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

rivergaze

Postby este11e » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:02 am

┌──────────┐

𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
    name rivergaze
    gender shecat ♀
    age 30 moons
    rank deputy
    prev. rank warrior
    birthday september 30th
    fitting songs lucky strike
    (troye sivan)
    karma (marina)
    description rivergaze is
    a petite, fluffy silver and
    white patched tabby with
    light green eyes with blue
    flecks. she has a long tail
    and nimble paws.

└──────────┘
┌──────────┐

𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑺
    speed ◆◆◆◇◇
    strength ◆◆◆◇◇
    intelligence ◆◆◆◆◆
    stamina ◆◆◆◆◇
    healing ◆◆◇◇◇
    hunting ◆◆◆◆◇
    swimming ◆◆◆◆◇
    fighting ◆◆◆◆◇

𝑹𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑷𝑺
    mate/crush n/a, open
    mentor ripplestorm
    apprentice n/a
    parents berrytrail, misteye
    siblings cloudstep
    kits n/a

└──────────┘
𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑻𝒀/𝑯𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀
    meet rivergaze, the clan's focused and diligent deputy. she's a respectful, diplomatic cat with an eye for perfection. this silver and white tabby cares about each individual clanmate as if they were her family members. she looks out for them the best she can, always trying to find ways to improve things. rivergaze is a bit of a pessimist at times and definitely has a short fuse, but if you don't test her patience, she's a good friend to have. she's a great confidant and knows how to keep a secret, although she hasn't really been involved in a lot of scandals. rivergaze rarely gets herself into trouble, but constantly finds herself fixing other's issues. she doesn't really mind, though. she sees herself as more of a 'people person' than anything, and she loves helping. she's quite selfless and puts others before herself, but often times forgets about her own struggles. she likes to escape her own thoughts by focusing on everyone else's, until her emotions bottle up and it gets unbearable. one of rivergaze's biggest flaws is that she's very detached with her own emotions. she doesn't like to feel things, especially if it means she could end up getting hurt. instead, she carries herself with the illusion that if she pretends her feelings aren't real, they'll just go away. deep down, something inside her knows it isn't true, but she hates any kind of confrontation with her own emotions. at the end of the day, rivergaze needs someone to teach her that it's okay to feel, but she also feels like no one really cares that deeply. she fixes everyone else's issues while nobody else fixes hers. she does prefer to handle her own issues on her own, though. rivergaze hates having other cats in her business and she likes to keep parts of her life more private than others, especially her darker moments. she's scared of letting the clan see her in moments of weakness because she always feels the need to prove her strength. it's because of her father, misteye, who was never present in her life. after her mother, berrytrail, tragically died when rivergaze was an apprentice, she spent a while trying to win her father's attention, or at least respect. but it never happened. he ignored her and rivergaze caught the clue eventually. the worst part? he favored her half-brother, cloudstep. he was always present in cloudstep's life, making sure everything was okay with him and going on hunts. she'd always see the two of them in camp having a great time and slowly, a hatred began to fester for the both of them.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 〉discussion.

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:37 am

all acccepted
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redx. » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:23 am

name; amberstripe gender; female / bi / she-cat age; 29 moons rank; warrior

────────────────────────────────────────

Amberstripe is rowdy and quick to jump into the
conversation with her fellow clan-mates. She is bubbly and full of
personality,
often over-eager to volunteer herself for patrol and hunting groups.
However, don't let her giggly exterior fool you; as she is just as skilled a
warrior as anyone else. Her agile figure gives her adequate grace in scaling
trees within seconds, and she is extremely flexible, able to squeeze herself
into spaces that a cat probably shouldn't find themselves in. As speed, agility,
and dexterity are her strong suits, she relies on them the most in battle-
Meaning that strength and brute force are not her forte.
As a warrior, she relies on her size and swiftness to knock down
her opponents, making her a viable threat to anyone bigger than her.
────────────────────────────────────────
Born a clan cat, she has sworn her life to the code, and thus-
takes it very seriously. She is quick to anger, and most
describe her as trigger-happy. Having two very extreme moods:
Giddy, full of joy, and bubbly, or downright snappy,
unpredictable, and coarse. Not to be alarmed, however!
The rougher side of her personality is saved only for those she despises;
two-legs, barn-cats, and anyone who threatens
her own livelihood, or the clans'.
redx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:27 am

accepted
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:04 pm

]|I{•------» L I G H T P A W «------•}I|[

Name↠ Lightkit ~ Lightpaw
      Future name(s)↠ Lightpath
      Age↠ 8 Moons
      Breed↠ British Longhair
      Gender↠ Tom
      Sexuality↠ Heterosexual

Rank↠ Apprentice
      Desired rank↠ Warrior
      Mentor↠ Amberstripe

Sire↠ Deceased
      Dam↠ Deceased
      Kin↠ Deceased
      Children↠ N/A

Crush↠ Open
      Mate↠ Open

Clan↠ DuskClan
      Past Clans↠ N/A

Scent↠ Citrus
      Birthdate↠ 3rd April
      Zodiac↠ Aries
                            Personality↠ A kind, self-dependant tom. Never looking for trouble. He likes to show off to the female apprentices whenever he's around them but he is quite clumsy. He enjoys hunting, especially when he gets to climb a tree to catch a bird. He doesn't like being told off, and he can hold a grudge against someone for as long as it takes.

History↠ Lightpaw is mute. He can't speak at all, and you almost never hear a noise from him. It's a little scary when he comes up beside you, because you most likely won't hear him. Though he has made up his own kind of sign language, just by flicking his ears or tail, you can find out what he's trying to say. He has a reason he doesn't want to talk. It's because it hurts. His voice is scratchy and croaky, and it hurts his throat horribly when he speaks. Even just a little growl hurts, so you almost never hear a noise from him. He would speak more, but his mother disowned him because of his voice. When he was 3 moons old his mother died from green-cough, and his father died a little while after her. His litter-sister died at birth, so he really has no family left.

Likes↠ Warriors, Clan, Climbing, Hunting, Sneak attacks

Dislikes↠ Battles, Traitors, Some training, Conversations, Swimming

Strengths↠ Sneaking, Hunting, Climbing,

Weaknesses↠ Running, Jumping, Intense battles
Last edited by tūī on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:21 pm

accepted, for those that haven't posted we've started.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rochester. » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:30 am

Imagename: stonefoot
appearance: very large gray tabby cat

history: stonefoot was always the biggest.

as an apprentice, stonepaw was ridiculed by his peers for scaring away vole with the trademark thud of his footfalls. he was a good deal wider than all the other apprentices, and two ear-lengths taller. when the apprentices began to train in combat, stonepaw emerged as a recurrent victor. his size, which even into his maturity hindered his hunting ability, became an asset to the clan during skirmishes with barn cats, as well as an attack on the clan from a herding dog many moons ago.

the biggest apprentice became the biggest warrior. stonepaw became stonefoot, and he became one of the clan's most powerful warriors. he fell in love with another great duskclan fighter, peppernose, who he sparred with daily. the two became mates and tried to have kits, but were unsuccessful. peppernose was mauled by a farm dog while on patrol, and passed away a few moons later from infection. stonefoot was shocked, because he knew peppernose had been such a strong fighter. stonefoot, always the biggest, the symbol of strength for the apprentices, swallowed his grief and dedicated himself to training apprentices in combat.

as the biggest elder, stonefoot enjoys helping apprentices learn to fight, and telling them stories about his days of glory as duskclan's strongest warrior. ask him about the snake, he'd be all to happy to oblige! after peppernose, stonefoot swore never to take another mate out of respect, and never had kits. he likes to consider himself a second father to kits and younger cats, and likes watching over little ones while their parents might be out on patrol. stonefoot is very suspicious of medicine cats, after one failed to save peppernose, and thinks the whole line of work is hogswash. he's very prejudiced against anything associated with the farm, particularly barn cats.
Last edited by rochester. on Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:28 am

accepted.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LHhorses » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:01 am

Name: Darkstorm
Appearance: Black cat with yellow eyes. He is very strong built and muscular. He has many scars on his body.
Personality: Calm, cynical cat. He seems to not like most of other cats, but respects leader. As a mentor, he is known to be harsh, and his training is exhausting for apprentices. He had hard life, but doesn't tell anyone about it. The only cat he seems to like and tolerate is Wildpaw.
History: He was born in the other clan. The litter he was in was really weak and he was the only one who survived. He was told that he is too weak to be apprentice. That's why other kits laughed at him. All except a little green eyed shecat, who however died during the training. But he became one.
Mentor/Apprentice?: Mentor to Wildpaw

Name: Wildpaw (future name Wildheart)
Appearance: Dark brown she-cat, with white mouth, paws and underbelly. She has dark stripes on her coat. She is rather average build, except very strong front legs. Her eyes are green.
Personality: a calm, focused she-cat. Doesn't like making friends and can be uncomfortable around other apprentices. She is brave one, though sometimes irresponsible. Always listens to her mentor. She may seem arrogant and sarcastic.
History: Her mother was a loner. Her father left them after Wildpaw's birth to become kittypet. After moons of travelling her mother, Cherry, knew Wildpaw will die without clan. So she found this clan. Cherry died of exhaustation, and six moons old Wildpaw stayed here and started her training.
Mentor/Apprentice?: apprentice to Darkstorm
LHhorses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:29 am

accepted but they will not be mentor/apprentice to each other.
Scatteredsun will be wildpaw’s mentor.

i’ll have another post up later today ^^
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me