Telltale - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Telltale - Discussion Thread

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:20 am

sighthound wrote:
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
─────────────────────────────────
wolfgang amadeus is this brute's name, but he prefers just amadeus.
amadeus is a one hundred percent intact male.
amadeus is a healer of the new hale pack, but he was previously from blackwater.
amadeus is currently five and a half years of age, born mid august.
amadeus has no known powers, and he doesn't care.
a canine who isn't effectively inspired and doesn't live to impress others, amadeus likes to keep thing's chill. an attribute that works both for and against him, he realizes how to unwind in a world that is continually going. all things being equal, he's not inept. amadeus can be serious when he needs to, and inquisitive nature makes him very much aware of what's around him. regardless of whether he's sticking around, chasing, battling or chatting with somebody. he simply has a quiet disposition, effectively mixed up with introspection. amadeus wouldn't see himself as a contemplative person; possibly somewhat far off, altogether, he doesn't feel constrained to befriend each living thing that approaches him. be that as it may, he isn't made awkward by social settings.

he will undoubtedly keep running into different dogs sometimes. furthermore, now and again he meets genuinely fascinating mates. in any case, if you don't catch his consideration, amadeus is probably going to proceed on his way. certain characteristics in canines can drive him to his social point of confinement, in which case he'll simply leave. regularly he's planning something to kill time. amadeus detests being inactive, and makes the most of his opportunity, viewing himself as a free canine. dealing with yourself can achieve certain qualities; like continually moving around and being persistent now and again. it surely makes amadeus direct. he says what's at the forefront of his thoughts if the event considers it, making him severely fair and snide. it's everything finished adoration, however.

Accepted!
I had to quote it for the front page
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me