the war of acrea | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: the war of acrea | discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 31, 2019 8:29 am

accepted ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"call me ice cold, doesn't matter to me"

Postby divinity. » Fri May 31, 2019 12:43 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN !!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ➳name; dearan lunaroseé ➳age; 23
    ➳gender; male ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none ➳rank; he is the eldest
    lunar prince ➳kingdom; Lunar

➳hair; he has light blonde hair ➳eyes
    ; they are an icy blue ➳height; he is
    around 5'10 ➳weight; 142 lbs

➳personality; dearan is extremely res
    erved and quiet around people he isn't
    comfortable with. he thinks he is the
    bluntest out of his siblings. dearan has
    quite a sharp tongue and he often for
    gets to think before he speaks. he
    means well but it gets in his way when
    he tries socializing with others. he
    thinks that people aren't worth tal
    king to and he doesn't like to waste
    his time. he knows how to keep his
    composure when he is angry and
    he is extremely responsible in that
    sense. dearan is extremely protec-
    tive over his sisters and his close
    friends.

➳other;
Tundra|glaceon|f|
Ice Shard|Ice Beam
Shadow Ball|hail
||shiny||

Sultan|swampert|m|
waterfall|earthquake
ice punch|counter
art by me
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:08 am

all knew characters are accepted.
    we are going to go ahead and get started now. i’ll work on my starters in a bit. feel free to start on yours if you’d like
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:30 am

name; sonya aikyo
      age; seventeen
      gender; female
      sexuality; bisexual
      role; performer (helios)

height; five feet and eight inches
      weight; one hundred and forty five pounds
      hair; blonde
      eyes; blue

personality; sonya is overall a rather pleasant and polite girl, friendly to strangers and eager to please those around her. while being relatively naive, she can be gullible to a lot of things and is usually a pushover; she never needs convincing to do something unless she believes that it is wrong, then she would need some convincing. being friendly to all of those around her, it is hard to get in her bad books, literally incapable of holding grudges, sonya is quick to forgive anybody for anything and tends to see the best in people no matter the crime. ditzy and somewhat of an airhead, she has gotten into the habit of getting herself lost when wandering around and has gotten herself in difficult situations multiple times due to this. sonya is an extremely empathetic, cheerful and selfless girl and she often puts the needs of those around her before her own, being loyal to those that she holds dear. finding difficulty in accepting praise and gifts, sonya always tries to pay people back if they do anything to help her and easily becomes flustered.
      as a performer, sonya always makes an effort to improve the moods of those around her and to boost morale of any knights she encounters. always smiling and keeping a positive outlook, she usually tries to convince those around her to look at the bright side of a negative situation, even if it doesn't seem like there is one. despite being a skilled performer particularly when it comes to dancing, when going about her daily life sonya often finds herself tripping over her own feet.

other; she has a fan made to look like milotic's tailfin.

milotic competitive female
      "marianne"
      jolly
      captivate, scald
      mimic, rain dance
      brionne torrent female
      "brie"
      bold
      bubble beam, sing
      echoed voice, hydro pump
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:13 am

accepted ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:03 am

name; karl huber
      age; twenty three
      gender; male
      sexuality; pansexual
      role; farmer (lunar)

height; five feet and ten inches
      weight; one hundred and fifty four pounds
      hair; auburn
      eyes; green

personality; a hard-working and down-to-earth man, karl is incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to farming yet he is incredibly lacking when it comes to anything other than farming. he is good-hearted and makes an attempt to be friendly with everyone but he struggles to keep up conversation which he doesn't understand and he seems unaware of some social norms. he is eager to improve his skills, not in farming, though, in fighting. originally wishing to be a knight, karl couldn't follow this dream due to having to continue tending to his family's farm, however, in his free time away from farming he enjoys practicing fighting tactics with his mudsdale watching, although without help from a professional his skills are still severely lacking. always meaning well and believing that you get what you give, he tries to give people the benefit of the doubt but he can become anxious and uncomfortable if his flaws are pointed out to him or if people discover his so-called "secret" training.
      karl has an extremely strong bond with his mudsdale, having been with it while it was a mudbray. a gift from his father when told that he was going to be tending to the farm after his father retired, karl has had mudsdale since he was thirteen. while he enjoys the training he does in private, many times mudsdale is the one to try and encourage him to continue or to get help from someone experiences, often misbehaving if karl refuses. despite them clashing heads occasionally, both and dealthy loyal to one another. sunflora, on the other hand, once belonged to karl's mother, but when she passed karl's father gave the sunflora to karl. due to this connection to his mother, karl can become protective over sunflora and dislikes getting it into dangerous situations or into fights.
      while he is moderately satisfied with his life as a farmer, karl can't help but long to have a more important role in the kingdom, wishing to participate more and offer his services rather than just farm. it is difficult for him to do so, though, due to the guilt he would feel if he left the occupation; he imagines his father would be distraught at the news. deciding there was no use in trying to fight it, karl continues to simply train in private in the hopes of at least being able to defend the farm if it was needed.

other;

mudsdale stamina male
      "manny"
      adamant
      stealth rock, toxic
      rock slide, earthquake
      sunflora ability male
      "sammy"
      modest
      solar beam, giga drain
      sludge bomb, earth power
Last edited by guar on Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:25 am

accepted.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:23 pm

i apologize for not getting starters up. i had a bad day so oof. really do feel free to start without me
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timery » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:58 am

➳name; Asahi Carmen
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; N/A- She's open though!:3c
    ➳rank; Mercenary/Cook ( Traveling mercenary, but works undercover as a cook- and a pretty darn good one at that.)
    ➳kingdom; She's a wandering mercenary, but her home is Cosmos

➳hair; Blue
    ➳eyes; Gold
    ➳height; 5'4
    ➳weight; 142 Ibs.

➳pokemon;
    Spirit|Female|(shiny)Staraptor| Adamant|Brave Bird, Close Combat, Double Edge, Substitute|

➳personality; A fiesty young girl, Asahi is loud, and a very bold risk-taker. Having to live her life as a mercenary is what she considers her kind of fun- even if it is a kind of.. messed up definition for fun. Never wanting to be held down to one place, she likes to keep moving, seeing new things. She's very friendly, blunt, and likes to have other kinds of fun besides..... killing people. Besides having a nick for picking fights with people, she's not..... that smart? often ending up in very stupid situations that she regrets later- thank goodness her staraptor can fight and carry her..... for a specific amount of time at least. She tends to laugh these things off. She cracks some pretty bad jokes, and can be alil flirty- albeit she tends to joke when she does that too. She doesn't really like to talk about what happened to her eye- she thinks it's.... really embarrassing. She keeps her life of a mercenary on the down low.

➳other;
    Uses a rapier for a weapon!
    Also holds bottles of... varying chemicals and substances.
    Her staraptor has brass knuckles for a weapon itself!
    Really likes.... noodles. u vu
    Hasn't found her second companion yet.
    Art by me
Timery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me