𝐦𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 (discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𝐦𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 (discussion)

Postby valkyrie, » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 pm

valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:26 pm

_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akayuri » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:30 pm

name Tomyris Dycron
alias "Tommy"
gender female
age 19
power currently none
sexuality heterosexual
+ traits loyal, clever, observant, strong willed, dedicated
- traits judgmental, self doubting, can be very apathetic, sometimes temperamental
personality Tomyris isn't one for openly showing emotions, unless that emotion is anger or rage, but behind her mask of apathy is a storm of conflicting emotions. She wants to belong with the rest of the Dycron family but feels like an outsider for not having powers. She strives to do her best whenever she can and deep down wants to make her family proud. She's used to being looked down upon and ignored and has absolutely no time for anyone's nonsense.
history Tomyris was born to a Dycron necromancer and a woman from outside the aristocracy without any powers. Because her mother's family was not of nobility, a few rules were bent to allow her to stay with the Dycron family. Like mother like daughter, she has no apparent powers. Despite this, she did her best to keep up with the rest of her family and other people her age. To compensate for her lack of powers, Tomyris trained hard in the art of hand to hand combat and figuring out techniques for taking down people with powers. Without many other options, Tomyris enlisted as a royal guard, dedicated to protecting and serving Circe and its royal family.
family Insanya (mother, no house and no power), Eyrik Dycron (father), the Dycron family
romantic interest Has had her eye on Callum but knows it could never happen
other her prized possession is the animated skeleton of a horse that she rides in her free time, while she can't reach out to spirits it doesn't mean they don't try and communicate with her
║The island bathes in the sun's bright rays║

║Distant hills wear a shroud of grey║

║A lonely breeze whispers in the trees║

║Sole witness to history║

║Fleeting memories rise║

║From the shadows of my mind║

║Sing nonomori - endless corridors║

║Say nonomori - hopeless warriors║

║You were there ║
Akayuri

My pets
My items