( ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™’ ) โš” โ”โ” discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ( ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™’ ) โš” โ”โ” discussion

Postby whitney! » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:30 am

i finished venus' form so whenever i get back from taking my dog to the groomer and eating lunch with my mom, i'll finish rafaella's c:
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookfern » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:35 am

aight, venus looks good; only thing I'll point out is that this is a fantasy world, so languages like German and Spanish don't really exist? Foreign languages would be more like elvish or dwarvish and the like, with everyone speaking a common language (think D&D languages)
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitney! » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:43 pm

rookfern wrote:
    aight, venus looks good; only thing I'll point out is that this is a fantasy world, so languages like German and Spanish don't really exist? Foreign languages would be more like elvish or dwarvish and the like, with everyone speaking a common language (think D&D languages)

ohh okay i gotcha i gotcha
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โšœ โœ // โ”€ men don't fear swords, they fear monsters...

Postby azhefa. » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:57 pm

xxxx
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
๏ผก๏ผบ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผณx.๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผซ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โ— full name;
        azarias drakon, his surname is made up so he can fit in with humans.
      โ— pronunciation;
        azarias is 'az-ar-e-us' and drakon is literally 'dragon' with 'con' instead of 'gone' at the end.
      โ— nickname(s);
        azar [pronounced 'az-ar', means 'fire'], zari, dragon-boy, and other less pleasant things.
      โ— gender;
        male, he/him
      โ— age;
        looks to be in his late 20s, but his true age is closer to 400 so he's an adult in dragon years.
      โ— species;
        dragon, but has a human form so is considered a dragon-shifter of sorts. also has witch blood from his mother which gives him his pyrokinetic powers in human form.
      โ— role;
        assassin, he doesn't mind doing the dirty and bloody work.
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โ— powers;
        1. dragon form [strongest]
          his natural form is that of a dragon with dark scales and glowing fire-red eyes. it's wingspan is roughly 35 feet from tip to tip, not very large compared to most dragon species, but he likes being smaller in size since it lets him fly where others couldn't while still being formidable in battle. obviously, he can breathe fire as a dragon and is fireproof, but has a limit on how much fire he can produce before he has to rest and recharge.
          the shift from human to dragon is a rather painful change. fire courses through his veins like molten lava and burns it's way out before exploding into his dragon form in a shower of embers and heat. he actually prefers colder weather because of this. the change back to human from a dragon isn't as bad, but still unpleasant with intense heat and burning sensations.
        2. pyrokinesis [strong, but limited]
          in his human form, he's able to manipulate fire, but can't create it so he has special gloves that he made himself that have flint stones embedded into the palms so he's able to strike them together to create the fire he wants to use. he's also relatively fireproof in his human form, though still has limits on how much he can handle.
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โ— appearance;
        standing at 6'2", azar has a rather lanky looking figure, but he's actually quite strong with lean muscles and broad shoulders. though he's tall and lean, he's not heavy as most men of his build. instead of the usual 200lbs, he only weighs about 165lbs thanks to his hollow bones. their honeycomb shaped insides give them an intense strength while also being light weight for flight. his hair is dark brown and rather shaggy, he doesn't like cutting it or really brushing it. azar has rather angular features, sharp cheekbones and a strong jawline with dark eyes and brows to give him a kind of intense resting face. his eyes are a dark grey that change to fiery red when his dragon side comes out. azar often wears minimal clothing whenever possible since the overheated change from human to dragon burns whatever he wears. his face claim is matvey lykov.
      โ— personality;
        azar is a pretty decent guy, not really one for idle chatter or really mingling like he probably should to fit in. he may be old, but he still struggles with acting human. he's quiet and likes to listen rather then yammer on about random things like most people. since he's so quiet, people tend to over look him and he learns things from their careless whispers. azar isn't much of a fighter, at least not in the all out brawling sense, he prefers to strike from the shadows or a distance. he's much more comfortable in his dragon skin, but often sticks to his human self to remain undetected since it's hard to hide a beast that towers nearly twenty feet when stood at full height. his beast might not be very big compared to other species of dragons, but he's quick and nimble in the sky with a far reaching flame. his dragon form is actually the smallest in his family, even his younger siblings have larger ones, but he doesn't mind. he can fit in better then they can since they can't hide their large forms in the trees like he can. overall, azarias is kind, compassionate to a degree, a great listener, quiet, and doesn't raise his voice at people often. he can get temperamental at times though, especially around other males so he tends to have more female friends and companions then men. his temper is as hot as his dragon's fire at times as well and leads him into trouble if he doesn't quell it quick enough. he's very loyal to the outlaw crew he is with, but won't hesitate to drop them all for his family. his baby sister, avelina, is everything to him and has been since he rescued her twenty-three years ago from murderous hunters. he will do anything to protect her, even fighting his outlaw brethren should they threaten her safety.
      โ— history;
        azarias was born quite a ways away from the tarron empire on a secluded island called tiamat. the land was heavily warded to keep non-dragon creatures out by azar's witch mother after the death of her beloved dragon mate and only those who are given the sigil are allowed past the barrier. azar's mother, orenda, is the matriarch of the island, taking over as leader after the death of her mate. his father, ladon, had been the ruling dragon-king and the first dragonshifter to take a witch as a mate. the woman spoke to his dragon self and won both their hearts when others only feared him. they created the island sanctuary and became the rulers over it for several hundred years. it was a peaceful 'kingdom' and took in those who sought refuge or haven. that is until the hunters caught wind and attacked, wanting the rare and special creatures that resided there. azar was young when his father was killed, only a hundred years which is still rather young in dragon terms. he fought along side his sire and fellow dragons when the hunters came in the dozens. he saw his father fall from the sky and heard the wails of his mother when the soul link she created between them was destroyed with his death.

azar hated humans for nearly a century after that traumatic event, as did everyone else on the island. his mother created the barrier to keep out those who don't already reside there and set up an army of her own in case of another attack. only those with pure hearts and open minds can enter the island, the magic repelling those with secret plots and vile thoughts. azar ended up leaving the island only a few times in his life, most of which to scout the mainlands to see if threats were growing. during one of these scouting missions almost a hundred years ago, azar rescued a young human who was being attacked by bandits. the girl was kind and sweet, something he didn't expect from the species who murdered his father. she had renewed his faith in humans and he fell in love with her after spending more time with her, but it didn't last very long. the girl fell sick and was too far gone for even his mother to heal so they eased her pain and he mourned her as if losing a mate.

it was hard to live like he had been, reckless and care-free, after loosing someone so dear to him. he matured quite a bit after her death and grew to become protective and cautious. azar ended up leaving the island for good around the age of 350, but does still return home once in a while to visit his family. he hid his dragon nature after he left the island and joined the guard for a human kingdom mostly for the heck of it. to his surprise, they promoted him up to king's guard after displaying his strength and skills. roughly 30 years ago, azar was changed over to body guard for the queen when she fell pregnant and was her guardian until the prince was old enough to leave her side. azar then became the prince's guardian and that's how he met saturn. the prince hated having him around but only because he didn't want a body guard following him around. the two had a rather decent friendship which grew quite strong in saturn's teenage years. the prince was the only one to know of azar's draconian secret, but that all came to light when saturn was exile for a mistake. azar had lost his temper that day and it made him loose control, luckily he wasn't killed while fleeing with saturn.

back when saturn was 6-years-old, azar had a day off due to the boy getting sick and bed-bound. the man went for a long flight instead of staying around the castle with nothing to do. during the flight, he had heard the muffled sound of metal on metal, a sword fight. when he went to investigate, a scream was heard and it sparked something within his dragon. a little shack was in the forest when he gets to where the scream was heard, and the body of a woman lay in the grass while a man fought off three hooded figures. before he could descend and help, the man was slain and the figures head for the house where azar could hear the whimpers of a child. the dragon took action and attacked the figures, landing and torching the area with his dragons fire. azar was able to rescue the child from the house and bring her to safety while the hunters burned. he automatically took her home to the island where his mother quickly adopted the child. azar left her in good hands and returned to the castle where his ward was still sick in bed.

over the years, azar would return home to see avelina and when saturn was exiled, he settled back at home while the prince ran off with a friend to be bandits. after about three years, azar found saturn again by happenstance and found he decided to start a outlaw band. though he wanted to join, azar had to refuse in favor of staying home with avelina. when he mentioned the group to his mother and avelina, they both pushed him to join it since that is where his heart was. he didn't want to leave his baby sister since he had grown extremely close to her, almost to the point of fatherly love. to quell his indecision, avelina agreed to join along with him so they packed up and headed off to join saturn a few months later. they have been with the rouge prince ever since.
      โ— sexuality;
        heterosexual/romantic, he is only interested in females both physically and emotionally.
      โ— crush;
        hasn't found anyone of interest yet.
      โ— partner;
        none currently, fell in love a century ago, but lost her. currently single.
      โ— family/kin;
        family is elsewhere, travels with his adopted baby sister, avelina [next post].
      โ— other;
        most animals don't really like him thanks to his dragon nature, but was able to befriend a lovely little dapple buckskin mare a year ago whom he calls melina, which means 'honey', after her coat color.
Last edited by azhefa. on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 14 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™› โœ // โ”€ not all who wander are lost...

xImage
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
xxImage
xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
x
โ—คxxxxxxxxx
xx.full name; avelina drakon
xx.nickname; ave, angel [azar]
xx.age; 25-years-old [v young]
xx.gender; female
xx.mount; kyros, draft stallion

xx.species; witch/faerie
xx.role; crew member
xx.alliance; saturn & gang
โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xsexuality; heterosex/panrom
xcrushes; none
xpartner; none
xoffspring; none
xpet(s); erato, leucistic barn owl

xparents; dead, adopted
xsiblings; azar [adopted]
xother kin; elsewhere [adopted]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
xhair; long pale blonde
xeyes; golden copper
xbuild; lithe, petite
xh&w; 5'5, ~130 lbs
xmods; none

xbird ref; osprey
xspan; ~16 feet
xmagic; healing/earth
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข

xxpersonality ;;
      ave is possibly the sweetest, most endearing person you may ever meet. she wears her heart on her sleeve and loves fiercely. she's had a rough start in life, but doesn't let it bring her down in the slightest. she loves to dance and is often seen dancing around to some song playing in her head. being that she's very young in 'immortal' years, ave is often treated as just a fledgling by her adoptive brother, azar, and she's totally fine with it. she's still learning how to use her large wings and fly so she is actually enjoys when the older dragons in her adoptive family give her advice and teach her how to do things. she likes to be everyone's best friend and tries hard to make everyone happy even though it may compromise her own health and happiness.

ave is extremely loyal to azar, she loves him very much and views him as a true brother, calling him 'brother' even though they aren't blood. she's also very loyal to her crew mates and cares for each and every one of them. though she may be pretty naive and too forgiving, ave will never betray her group. due to her adoption by the dragon matriarch while not actually being a dragon, ave is often turned away by most other dragons, but doesn't let it bother her. she loves her adoptive family and does her best to please them and make them proud.

xxhistory ;;
      ave was born in a far away land in the forest outside the walls of a kingdom she has no memory of. her mother had been a forest faerie and her father a white wizard who never touched dark magic like the rest of his family. the two fell in love after spending time together in the forest over the course of a few years. her father was a highborn wizard though and was set to marry an equally highborn witch to unite warring families, but he refused in favor of the forest faerie who won his heart and married her instead. the fae were viewed as gutter magic by his people and his love for one sparked a fury. the two ran away from the kingdom after avelina was born, but hunters chased them, sent by his family to eliminate the smudge on their bloodline. ave was only 2-years-old when the hunters finally found them in their new home in the middle of an un-mapped forest they thought was safe. ave would have been killed as well if it wasn't for azarias coming in and torching the place. the hunters were killed in the blaze, but the damage was already done. ave was taken back to the clan and adopted by azar's mother and dragon matriarch. she was raised by the dragons and learned all there is to know about the skies and how to see the wind.

the death of her parents was lost in time as she grew up and forgot about her past life. all she can remember of that day was gunshots and a thunderous roar before the house was engulfed in bright golden fire. ave has a scorch mark on her lower back from the incident, but doesn't blame her rescuers for it. she's very young for an immortal creature and is still learning how to control her magic and learn how to fly with her big wings. while she can drop from a high cliff top and glide around, she still has trouble landing without crashing into something so she often 'lands' in lakes until she can get the hang of landing on solid ground without hurting herself.

xxappearance ;;
      ave is petite and slender, topping out at only 5'5" and weighing only about 130lbs soaking wet. her ash blonde hair is kept long and is naturally wavy, though she loves putting it up into braids with little gems or trinkets to adorn them. ave's eyes are vibrant gold and dance with life and innocence. her figure is not very broad or muscular, though she still has womanly curves, she just isn't built to be a fighter like most others. ave loves to dress in beautiful fabrics and just feel pretty, though her dresses and tunics have either no back or an odd closure to allow her wings to fit. give her pretty dresses and she'll love you forever.

her wings are fully grown and stretch just over 16 feet from tip to tip which is quite large for her 5'5" height so they often trail behind her when she walks. her dresses usually have a bit of a train for her feathers to lay upon so they don't get soiled. the feathers are quite thick while also being very light which is great in the winter since she can curl up inside her wings for warmth. though her hair is ash blonde, her wings are a sooty cream color on the underside and darker on the backside which help her hide in the forest shadows should she need to.

xxpowers ;;
      due to being quite young, ave isn't very proficient with magic yet, but is still learning and working at it. her faerie magic is more of a connection to the earth than actual magic, with her ability to sense things about plantlife such as if they're edible or not or if some kind of storm or natural disaster is coming. though it's quite hard to process the information that's relayed to her by the forest so it takes her a good while to figure out what they're trying to tell her. her witch side has actual magic, but it's only healing. she's unable to cast protective or offensive spells or really anything else so she relies heavily on the others to protect her should something happen such as an attack, especially since she also is unable to fly properly. it's the main reason she always stays at camp and isn't allowed on raids unless absolutely necessary.

another reason she's not allowed on raids is because of her power of foresight. she's able to see glimpses into the future about possible events such as an attack or less important things like an upcoming storm that will pass them. the visions are random and uncontrollable, she can't tell when they will happen or if they are what is set to happen or what may be changeable. they are also extremely painful and leaves ave completely defenseless. it causes intense headaches, sensitivity to lights and sounds, nausea, and sometimes makes her cry blood from burst blood vessels in her eyes. it's pretty obvious on the outside when she gets a vision, her eyes cloud over with iridescent colors and she usually drops like a sack of rocks if she's standing.
Last edited by azhefa. on Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 10 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚
โ”‚โ–“โ”‚

๏ผก๏ผบ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผณx.๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผซ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ— relations; [feel free to pm me - will update as he meets people]

saturn; [pos/neu/neg]
          text text text text text text text
        miruro; [pos/neu/neg]
        rhett; [pos/neu/neg]
        kelly; [pos/neu/neg]
        ibis; [pos/neu/neg]
        clover; [pos/neu/neg]
        ander; [pos/neu/neg]
        evren; [pos/neu/neg]
        reese; [pos/neu/neg]
        arthur; [pos/neu/neg]
        fiona; [pos/neu/neg]
        phineas; [pos/neu/neg]
        nerene; [pos/neu/neg]
        hazel; [pos/neu/neg]
        twill; [pos/neu/neg]
        viktor; [pos/neu/neg]
        venus; [pos/neu/neg]
        rafaella; [pos/neu/neg]
        avelina; [pos/neu/neg]
        name; [pos/neu/neg]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผกx.๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผซ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ

โ— relations; [feel free to pm me - will update as she meets people]

saturn; [pos/neu/neg]
        miruro; [pos/neu/neg]
        rhett; [pos/neu/neg]
        kelly; [pos/neu/neg]
        ibis; [pos/neu/neg]
        clover; [pos/neu/neg]
        ander; [pos/neu/neg]
        evren; [pos/neu/neg]
        reese; [pos/neu/neg]
        arthur; [pos/neu/neg]
        fiona; [pos/neu/neg]
        phineas; [pos/neu/neg]
        nerene; [pos/neu/neg]
        hazel; [pos/neu/neg]
        twill; [pos/neu/neg]
        viktor; [pos/neu/neg]
        venus; [pos/neu/neg]
        rafaella; [pos/neu/neg]
        azarias; [pos/neu/neg]
        name; [pos/neu/neg]

Last edited by azhefa. on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitney! » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:03 pm

oh my goodness i keep forgetting to finish rafaella. i'll try to finish that by tomorrow night but hopefully tonight! ^^"
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:05 am

i think i'm pretty much done with my forms, just gotta do azar's history and put in ave's powers which are pretty minor atm and hardly ever used
    both are open for relations too c:
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookfern » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:04 pm

if their basics are all done, they're accepted. You can throw them in wherever. Things have calmed down in camp for now.
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me