Please Lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Increase In Available Roles

Poll ended at Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:26 pm

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: Champions Of Osia Discussion

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:39 pm

SeedStar116 wrote:May I still join?

Yes
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Thank you. I will have my character sheet posted soon.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:58 pm

SeedStar116 wrote:Thank you. I will have my character sheet posted soon.

Alright. Take your time
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:48 pm

-Name: Ash
-Sexuality: Asexual, DemiPanromantic
-Tribe: A hybrid between A Mistwing and an Ivywing. She and her brother were raised in the Mistwing tribe with their mother, then spent a year with their father in the forest when they turned 8. When the Mistwings came back around again she decided then nomadism was the lifestyle for her and went with her mom again. She still enjoys visiting her father and brother when the tribe is near the forest though.
-Appearance: She is an ashy shade of grey with pastel turquoise undertones and swirls. Bright turquoise eyes feel like they can see your soul and pierce it with ease. She has the multiple horns of her father and during the year she spent with him he showed her how to decorate them. Her tail fin shoots spines like the rest of the Mistwings but is shaped like an Ivywing's. She is well muscled and a bit bigger than the rest of the Ivywings.
-Relationships: She travels with her mother, Charcoal, and the rest of the Mistwings. Her father, Parrot, and brother, Feather, live in the forest. She has many friends but has never had a crush nor a romantic relationship.
-Abilities: Sharp claws and shooting tail spikes. Proficient at silent fight and, if the conditions are correct, can disappear into the mist or fog. She has a slight immunity to plant-based poisons.
-Personality: Ash is very friendly but prefers to observe others and figure out their personality before approaching them. She is very good at reading body language and picking up subtle tells. She is an impressive diplomat and problem solver and can slightly alter her personality to make herself more likable depending on who she's with. Unfortunately, that means that only her brother and her closest friends know what her true personality is; Sarcastic as h*ll.
-Occupation: She is a diplomat, maintaining inter-tribe relationships with the Ivywings. During her one year stay, she made many friends, so when she decided to become a diplomat she was the perfect ambassador for the Mistwing-Ivywing relations.

-Name: Feather
-Sexuality: Bisexual
-Tribe: A hybrid between A Mistwing and an Ivywing. He and his sister were raised in the Mistwing tribe with their mother, then spent a year with their father in the forest when they turned 8. When the Mistwings came back around Ash left with them, but Feather decided to stay with his father.
-Appearance: Dark green scales with hints of pale blue under his wings. His eyes are an icy blue that seem to hold no emotion unless he is telling stories. He only has one set of horns but he still enjoys decorating them. His tail fins do not shoot their spikes but the spikes are still very sharp. He is smaller than most other dragons his age.
-Relationships: He lives with his father, Parrot, in the forest. His mother, Charcoal, and sister, Ash, travel with the Mistwings. He has a few close friends but always looks forward to when his sister can visit.
-Abilities: Sharp claws and tail spines. Feather has a photographic memory and can retell stories with ease. A master at tree climbing but lacking in other physical aspects. He has a slight chameleon ability and can change his scales to different shades of green, brown, light blue, light grey and white. He uses this to disappear into his surroundings and to create an ever-shifting effect on the underside of his wings.
-Personality: Very shy and withdrawn until he starts storytelling, then he becomes animated and extroverted. He knows at least 5 different stories on any genre you can think of. Best way to become his friend is by telling him a story; short or long, any genre, it doesn't matter, he will love it.
-Occupation: Storyteller/History teacher. History is just a bunch of stories that actually happened, so he loves it.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:50 am

SeedStar116 wrote:
-Tribe: A hybrid between A Mistwing and an Ivywing. She and her brother were raised in the Mistwing tribe with their mother, then spent a year with their father in the forest when they turned 8. When the Mistwings came back around again she decided then nomadism was the lifestyle for her and went with her mom again. She still enjoys visiting her father and brother when the tribe is near the forest though.
-Appearance: She is an ashy shade of grey with pastel turquoise undertones and swirls. Bright turquoise eyes feel like they can see your soul and pierce it with ease. She has the multiple horns of her father and during the year she spent with him he showed her how to decorate them. Her tail fin shoots spines like the rest of the Mistwings but is shaped like an Ivywing's. She is well muscled and a bit bigger than the rest of the Ivywings.
-Relationships: She travels with her mother, Charcoal, and the rest of the Mistwings. Her father, Parrot, and brother, Feather, live in the forest. She has many friends but has never had a crush nor a romantic relationship.
-Abilities: Sharp claws and shooting tail spikes. Proficient at silent fight and, if the conditions are correct, can disappear into the mist or fog. She has a slight immunity to plant-based poisons.
-Personality: Ash is very friendly but prefers to observe others and figure out their personality before approaching them. She is very good at reading body language and picking up subtle tells. She is an impressive diplomat and problem solver and can slightly alter her personality to make herself more likable depending on who she's with. Unfortunately, that means that only her brother and her closest friends know what her true personality is; Sarcastic as h*ll.
-Occupation: She is a diplomat, maintaining inter-tribe relationships with the Ivywings. During her one year stay, she made many friends, so when she decided to become a diplomat she was the perfect ambassador for the Mistwing-Ivywing relations.

-Tribe: A hybrid between A Mistwing and an Ivywing. He and his sister were raised in the Mistwing tribe with their mother, then spent a year with their father in the forest when they turned 8. When the Mistwings came back around Ash left with them, but Feather decided to stay with his father.
-Appearance: Dark green scales with hints of pale blue under his wings. His eyes are an icy blue that seem to hold no emotion unless he is telling stories. He only has one set of horns but he still enjoys decorating them. His tail fins do not shoot their spikes but the spikes are still very sharp. He is smaller than most other dragons his age.
-Relationships: He lives with his father, Parrot, in the forest. His mother, Charcoal, and sister, Ash, travel with the Mistwings. He has a few close friends but always looks forward to when his sister can visit.
-Abilities: Sharp claws and tail spines. Feather has a photographic memory and can retell stories with ease. A master at tree climbing but lacking in other physical aspects. He has a slight chameleon ability and can change his scales to different shades of green, brown, light blue, light grey and white. He uses this to disappear into his surroundings and to create an ever-shifting effect on the underside of his wings.
-Personality: Very shy and withdrawn until he starts storytelling, then he becomes animated and extroverted. He knows at least 5 different stories on any genre you can think of. Best way to become his friend is by telling him a story; short or long, any genre, it doesn't matter, he will love it.
-Occupation: Storyteller/History teacher. History is just a bunch of stories that actually happened, so he loves it.

Looks great. Just to be sure, Ash will be placed with the MistWings and Feather will be placed with the IvyWings?
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:12 am

dragonsFall wrote:
SeedStar116 wrote:

Looks great. Just to be sure, Ash will be placed with the MistWings and Feather will be placed with the IvyWings?

Yes. Ash travels with her mother and the Mistwings while Feather stays with his dad and the Ivywings in the forest.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:07 am

SeedStar116 wrote:
dragonsFall wrote:
SeedStar116 wrote:

Yes. Ash travels with her mother and the Mistwings while Feather stays with his dad and the Ivywings in the forest.

Alright. Ill get them in then reply
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:54 am

dragonsFall wrote:
SeedStar116 wrote:
dragonsFall wrote:

Alright. Ill get them in then reply

Thank you.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:11 am

No problem!
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:12 pm

Name
Princess Bluebell ("Just call me Bluebell")
Tribe
Meadowwing
Appearance
Bluebell is mostly a deep green with light blue speckles over her face, resembling freckles. She is quite small compared to other dragons of her age.
Relationships
Daughter of King Raspberry and Queen Violet,
Personality
Bluebell is sweet and kind and has no issues making friends. Just dont tease her about her size!
Occupation
Fruit Gatherer
Other
She has no special abilities.
Her name is derived from the blue freckle-like scales on her face.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name
Thunderstrike (Strike)
Tribe
Lightningwing
Appearance
Mostly a bright golden color that fades to a darker gold on the face and wings. His eyes are a dark orange. He has a large build, which can controdict his personality.
Relationships
Open
Personality
Strike is quite shy. He gets uncomfortable when around many dragons. He can be surprisingly brave when his friends are threatened, though!
Occupation
He has a shop where he sells accesories ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Other
he exists

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE CHAMPION THING IS
also this is very interesting and i couldn't pass up a chance to join a cool wings of fire fan roleplay like this.. lol
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me