Wild and Stray! Discussion Thread!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Wild and Stray! Discussion Thread!

Postby Boomer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:26 am

But it's been so longggg. ;____;
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:32 am

Boomer wrote:

I know T.T Don't worry it will happen hopefully after this tidbit with Coyote and North :) I got a plan lol I promise
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:33 am

Yeah but, what if there's never a reply? The RP is kinda on life support.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:34 am

Boomer wrote:
Yeah but, what if there's never a reply? The RP is kinda on life support.

X'D have faith, my dear. I'm posting more often now so others will hopefully start too as well
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:35 am

I hope so, ahh. That's kinda the only thing that's keeping me here.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:36 am

Boomer wrote:

Do you remember who played Sadie and Blue? I thought maybe you played Sadie X'D but I can't remember I need to go back and look.

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:41 am

I honestly don't know... they haven't posted in a hot minute.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:58 am

Boomer wrote:
I honestly don't know... they haven't posted in a hot minute.

I messaged Alpha_Cat ^^ She plays Blue so we will see if she's still interested or not. If not it's no big deal :)

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:04 am

Ah, okay! Good to know. ^^
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:18 am

Boomer wrote:
Ah, okay! Good to know. ^^

Yup, I'm going to post here shortly I wanted to wait for a few more to post but I'll go ahead and post for those that I can ^^

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me