тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Postby doc . » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:02 am

TARS is open and with the rest of the new recruits in the town square if anyone wishes to help him out or interact
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:21 am

username: MoonAero
name: Fynn Amorra
sexuality: Bisexual
power: Telekinesis; Fynn is weak in many areas of using his power but displays a strong ability to influence the movement of water.
personality:
Fynn is a stern, disciplined being who strives for organization and structure, yet has a heart with enough warmth to accept anyone who is willing to try. Show Fynn that you care about anything other than just yourself and he will likely give you multiple chances to be his friend.
history:
Since Fynn's power greatly altered the functioning of his brain, he often has weekly dreams regarding his past. Short, colorless dreams flutter through his mind at night. He is still piecing together his life before The Town. So far, Fynn has remembered that he had one sister and that they were both studying to become doctors. Fynn is approaching his one year "anniversary" in The Town.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:28 am

Accepted!
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:36 pm

I totally just deleted an entire post on accident. I guess I opened it on edit, forgot about it, and then typed a whole other thing because I thought I clicked postreply. RIP. I remember that it wasn't long or particularly important though, I think Milo just waved at Faye and thats it.
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:40 pm

maninkari wrote:I totally just deleted an entire post on accident. I guess I opened it on edit, forgot about it, and then typed a whole other thing because I thought I clicked postreply. RIP. I remember that it wasn't long or particularly important though, I think Milo just waved at Faye and thats it.

Rip. I can relate tho omg
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:49 pm

Oh, I just thought I should let everyone know what's about to happen. I'm pretty chill about y'all doing your own thing, but there is a basic plot that's gonna go down. Newcomers have to train at the lookout and discover what their power is before being able to move into the town.

Also, since there is no form of currency, everyone either trades goods or just helps each other out. Possibly doing favors in exchange for stuff. Small detail, but just thought I should mention it c:
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Thank you
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:07 am

@Stitchy.
Ah, that power is a little too out of the ordinary for what we are looking for! Remember, they are genetically engineered to have enhanced abilities, not necessarily supernatural abilities ^^’ If you’d like to change it, you can!
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:14 am

maninkari wrote:I totally just deleted an entire post on accident. I guess I opened it on edit, forgot about it, and then typed a whole other thing because I thought I clicked postreply. RIP. I remember that it wasn't long or particularly important though, I think Milo just waved at Faye and thats it.

ye he did. he nodded to alexis then waved at faye. I put up a reply to it, so idk c:

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:39 am

Hey! I just wanted to say that I have been a member of Chicken Smoothie since 2011, although not incredibly active, so I have been a part of quite a few RPs and I am definitely getting a good feeling about this RP!! I haven't been this excited about a RP in a really long time and I'm already loving it. Great story line idea and I can tell there are some great writers in this group. I can see this one lasting for a long time.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me