𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 π‘œπ’» π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“Ž π“Œπ‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆ (π’Ήπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

do you use discord? do you think you'd join a server for this rp?

i do not use discord, and i don't plan on joining.
19%
i do not use discord, but i would like to join a server.
14%
i do use discord, but wouldn't join a server for this rp.
5%
i do use discord, and do plan on joining a server if it is made.
62%

Total votes : 21

Re: 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 π‘œπ’» π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“Ž π“Œπ‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆ (π’Ήπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ)

Postby Hawky<3 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:08 pm

@denja - russet stream is accepted
@neah - blazing fire and clear water are accepted
@meowmeow443 - both of your cats are accepted, but is rivers supposed to be silver rivers? i'm not sure what sliver could allude to :>
@perry the platypus - dappled sun is accepted~
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 π‘œπ’» π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“Ž π“Œπ‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆ (π’Ήπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ)

Postby β„‹oney » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:12 pm

my sleep scheduled is so off.
    i finished one form tonight (because i started so late) and will hopefully be getting to the rest tomorrow.

if anyone could help fix the issue with the form though that would be great, i just cant seem to get it to fit were its supposed to be. i tried cutting the other paragraphs shorted on the ends but nothing moved and i've made them shorted then what they were originally. if not that is fine.

along with if anyone is looking for relations on characters the patron and tracker ill be making are open for anything. ^^
    cant wait to start!

β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
th ● sale ● artshop ● β„‹oney#0554 ● β’Έ

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
β„‹oney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maid of time » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Hawky<3 wrote:
@kitsch - is it alright if i put down rainy morning for having a crush on thistle shadow? she would probably appreciate his respectful attitude and ambitions :>

also guys, feel free to spread the rp around! i wanna try to start it soon, i know its been a long time since the start. thank you all for being so awesome, patient, and sticking around. <3

sure !!
i think that thistle would share the feelings, but he hides them cuz he is still a big floof. aroud rainy morning i believe that he would be all just sweet and it total, a gentle giant.

p.s. what will happen with the 'aid' rank? cuz thistle would basically sell his soul to get it. c:
maid of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Hawky<3 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:02 am

kitsch ✞ wrote:sure !!
i think that thistle would share the feelings, but he hides them cuz he is still a big floof. aroud rainy morning i believe that he would be all just sweet and it total, a gentle giant.

p.s. what will happen with the 'aid' rank? cuz thistle would basically sell his soul to get it. c:

what i was thinking was that because of rainy morning’s crush on thistle shadow, she might be biased and pick him to be the aide? of course we’d still have the poll, but the highest voted cat in the poll would be the other party (the one who would have been picked for the aide)
thoughts on this? if you would like this concept, and want a cat of yours to be on the poll, please tell me on this thread ^^

@(whisper) - your form looks good so far! once i hop off mobile i’ll see if i can help you out with coding <3
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maid of time » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:22 am

Hawky<3 wrote:
what i was thinking was that because of rainy morning’s crush on thistle shadow, she might be biased and pick him to be the aide? of course we’d still have the poll, but the highest voted cat in the poll would be the other party (the one who would have been picked for the aide)
thoughts on this? if you would like this concept, and want a cat of yours to be on the poll, please tell me on this thread ^^

@(whisper) - your form looks good so far! once i hop off mobile i’ll see if i can help you out with coding <3

i really like the idea! can't wait to see what others think of it.
maid of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilac Kitten » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:00 am

is there any specific weather we should have for our "first" day? I want to role play soon but I would like to know if its sunny, rainy or cloudy out, you know (:
Lilac Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:40 am

meowmeow443 wrote:is there any specific weather we should have for our "first" day? I want to role play soon but I would like to know if its sunny, rainy or cloudy out, you know (:

i was thinking misty and humid ^^
we’ll probably start role playing soon, within a few days! just gonna wait and see if any more forms pop up.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β„‹oney » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:46 am

ill have more forms up tonight, i was just wondering if the name creeping star (creeping star at night/nightfall dont know which sounds better) was allowed?

β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
th ● sale ● artshop ● β„‹oney#0554 ● β’Έ

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
β„‹oney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemonteabean » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:47 am

I think I'll add another couple of characters. I'll work on the forms now. :3
β€œYou know you're in love when you can't fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
β€œYou only live once, but if you do it right,
once is enough.”
― Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist