Prom Season - Characters and Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Prom Season - Characters and Discussion

Postby kalo. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:46 am

ahhh lucky. I have to wait until sunday to see infinity war. I'm so excited for it too.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windex » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:48 am

face claim; kim ji soo
climate change is real.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NAME lee jae-eun ( jae-eun lee )
GENDER female - pronouns are she/her
AGE 17 years old
ROLE silvercrest musician
ETHNICITY south korean
SEXUALITY bisexual
CRUSH nobody has really caught her attention ( pm me if interested )
TRAITS courageous, childish, playful, kind, caring
LIKES singing, hanging around with friends, dancing around
DISLIKES being rude, anyone annoying
" Don't count the days; make the days count. "
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHORT BIO jae-eun is your average teen. she loves her mom and lives a pretty average life. it's a little hard though. ever since her dad passed away, she had to help pay her mom's bills. she usually plays music for money, but lately her mom has been stable and hasn't needed her help. she loves her friends and love to do anything to help them. ◣xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxrelationsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☀ - great friends
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♧ -friends
xxxxxxxxxxxdae-hyun = ☀xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♢ - neutral
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☍ -negative
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☂ -enemies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♡ -crush / lover
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by windex on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

🌺
🌺
🌺
🌺
🌺
🌺
🌺
🌺
╔══════════╗
XXXXXX
╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗
” road work
ahead? uh, yeah,
i sure hope it does. “
╚══════════╝

windex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:03 am

Oof, I'm back!

The character list has been updated with accepted characters. I'd like for at least 2-4 more characters to be on the prom committee, but I'll also be working on a starting post, ready to post up later.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:20 am

I was thinking about putting aiden on the prom committee just to add another character in and let me be a party of setting prom up and all.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:26 am

fra fee wrote:I was thinking about putting aiden on the prom committee just to add another character in and let me be a party of setting prom up and all.

That would be great, if you wanted to!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bing cherry » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:34 am

ooh demorie can be on the prom committee; she’ll probably try to make everything about herself

also pm me for relations and such!
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:46 am

Elijah can be on the prom committee too!
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Palgrave Prep, Kaden McCloud }

Postby sounds of silence » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:22 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Kᴀᴅᴇɴ
Lɪᴏɴᴇʟ
MᴄCʟᴏᴜᴅ

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Palgrave Prep
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝Exist on your own
damn terms.❞

-Unknown

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
Full Name Kaden McCloud
Nicknames Kade, Palgrave only
Age Seventeen
Gender Male
Pronouns He/Him
Sexuality Bisexual

appearance
Height 6'0
Weight 152 lbs
Build Tall, Scrawny
Eyes Emerald Green
Hair Platinum Blonde

base traits
main trait Rebellious
+ traits Organized & Independent
- traits Conceited & Cold
©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kaden is a very rebellious individual. He does whatever he wants, when he wants and how he wants and doesn't hold back any of his words or punches. He's very cold towards people and even sometimes cruel towards others, as well. He does have a few friends but they are exactly like him or moderate toned down from him. But other than that, he's a very organized person, too. Always looking nice and neat, even his bedroom is the same way. Kaden is an independent person, too that practically lives on his own terms and by his own rules.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Kaden grew up in Palgrave all his life and he honestly wouldn't have had it any other way. His parents, Jacob and Karen tried their best to give Kaden just about whatever he wanted. But Kaden knew that his parents really did try and stopped asking for much from them. As Kaden grew older and becoming much mature, he also started becoming more and more rebellious towards his parents. He sneaked out in the middle of the night and sometimes would not return home until the next night or the next week, even when he was grounded, too. Kaden and some friends past by Palgrave as it was burning then got out of the vehicle and continued to watch. But it was announced that the students of Palgrave were going to their bitter rival school of Silvercrest. Kaden pleaded to his parents that he'd rather be schooled at home than go to Silvercrest but his parents thought it'd be better to be around people from Silvercrest so they declined his pleaded request. He knows that prom season is right around corner and is already starting to look for a date, or possibly go with friends. Kaden doesn't like it at Silvercrest quite yet and it isn't likely that he will.
Last edited by sounds of silence on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sounds of silence » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:23 am

████████████████████████████████████

{symbol} First Last // reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason r
reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason

{symbol} First Last // reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason r
reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason

credit goes to oreopeppers.
modified by black canary.

// Neutral
// Acquaintances
// Friends
// Best Friends
// Crush
// In a relationship with
// Enemies
████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by sounds of silence on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Silvercrest Theatre Kid, Theodore Rockefeller }

Postby sounds of silence » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:23 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Tʜᴇᴏᴅᴏʀᴇ
Cᴏᴅʏ
Rᴏᴄᴋᴇꜰᴇʟʟᴇʀ

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Theatre Kid of Silvercrest
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝A person's a person, no matter how small.❞
-Unknown

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
Full Name Theodore Rockefeller
Nicknames Theo
Age Eighteen
Gender Male
Pronouns He/Him
Sexuality Homosexual

appearance
Height 5'8
Weight 143 lbs
Build Athletic
Eyes Chestnut Brown
Hair Raven Black

base traits
main trait Flamboyant
+ traits Confident & Encouraging
- traits Emotional & Temperamental
©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Theodore is a really out there type of person. He's extremely friendly towards people and is always smiling, hardly ever frowning in front of people. He's a very encouraging person, always encouraging others to never give up or to follow their dreams. Most of his friends often goes to him for advice because they know that they'll get something decent out of him. When Theodore came out of the closet to everyone, he started to get bullied and fell really deep. He became emotional and even temperamental. He rarely acts like that in front of people though but whenever he's alone, he's not really himself as when he's around other people.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Theodore's life was definitely a busy one whenever he was growing up. His love for the stage and theater came at the young age of four and his parents signed him up for vocal and dance lessons. Theodore loved learning how to change his voice from octave to octave and even loved learning new dance moves. He's big night did not come until the age of five when he starred in his first play, which was Mary Poppins. He was one of the little kids, a main role. Theodore's parents were so proud of him and kept on paying for his vocal and dance lessons because of that face. He loved being on the stage that night and even starred in multiple plays and musicals since then. Theodore grew up and became a well known local sensation. Of course, throughout his years in school he joined Theater along with chorus. When he started high school, he really did not want to join Theater again but the teacher insisted that he'd join. But he's not in chorus at Silvercrest High. Theodore heard the rumor about the Palgrave students coming to their school, yes their school, since there's burnt down. But Theodore being himself, he's going to be very, very accepting to the Palgrave students.
Last edited by sounds of silence on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me