𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | (Warrior Cats RP) | Discussion/Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | (Warrior Cats RP) | Discussion/Forms

Postby Binx_It » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:01 pm

@Ice yes I'm unfinished! And once I put in ember's history you'll see why! And yes that's her furute name! Also I'm finished with them!
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:37 pm

@Tomoko Ember, Blazepaw, and Wolfstorm are accepted

Just a reminder to disable signatures when posting in the roleplay thread. Also, I'll be making an update on the front page soon (Hopefully, I tend to procrastinate a lot) involving Starclan and prophecies. If anyone has a prophecy idea, pm me about it.

-Totally didn't just remember about that until now. nope. totally didn't. shush-
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:46 pm

Sorry for the double post, Starclan/Prophecy sections are complete
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:40 pm

Whistle.PNG
Whistlekit (she looks way too old but I did my best)
Not made by me
Whistle.PNG (18.81 KiB) Viewed 69 times

-Whistlekit-

β•‘ -"The trees whistle to you when it's time for leafbare."- β•‘

Past names: Star
Future names: Whistlepaw, Whistle--- (Fur, Heart, Gaze?)
Clan: Snowclan
Desired rank: Medicine cat
Personality: Whistlekit is thoughtful and shy, although she is eager to prove she can be more than a rogue like her mother. She loves to sit aside and observe, which makes her a very good listener. She always thinks before she speaks and when she gives advice she is always genuine. She can get distracted easily if she doesn't try to stay focused, and she can sometimes come across as dumb because of her reserved and quietness.

Appearance: Whistlekit has a fluffy silver coat with black paws, tail-tip, chest, facial markings, and sandy yellow eyes (blind in the left). She has a few scars on her tail from where her father carried her back to camp.

History/Backstory: Whistlekit's mother was a shaggy grey she-cat named Stone. Her father was a young warrior named Rootclaw. Whistlekit was born in leaf-fall in a stump by the Thunderpath. While her mother warmed her, Rootclaw was obliviously chasing a mouse towards the large stone path. Stone panicked and jumped in front of him to shove him away from the nearing monster, but instead she got hit. In shock, Rootclaw carried their half-frozen kit back to his camp with a completely flattened hindleg. When he finally arrived, he had lost so much blood that the medicine cats couldn't help him. He was frowned apon by his clan, even after death, but finally agreed to keep the kitten.

Crush/Mate: TBD

Sexuality: Homosexual (in the future)

Family: Rootclaw, father (deceased) Stone, mother (deceased) Mouse/Mousekit, brother (deceased)

Other: Stone had planned to call Whistlekit Star because of her one blind eye, but the clan chose her prefix 'Whistle' because in his dazed, half-crazy story of what happened, Rootclaw kept yelling about the whistling of the monster coming towards him. Mousekit got his name because the first prey they had seen in a long time was a mouse, the same one that led Rootclaw into the Thunderpath.
I forgot to pam the pan
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:23 pm

akrbwiw sorry I haven't gotten another post up, I've been a little unmotivated but I should have one up tomorrow hopefully!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:34 pm

{anyone in Leafclan or Snowclan on rn?}
I forgot to pam the pan
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:31 am

(anyone want to interact with some of my characters?)
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joshy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:09 pm

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
smallpaw
8 moons
Male
Dream rank : Medicine cat apprentice
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
n/a
n/a
n/a
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Lilyfrost
Pinefur
n/a
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Smallpaw is a tiny cream tom with dark green eyes and a stumpy tail.
Smallpaw might be grumpy but he sometimes can get along. He has a bad temper and is grouchy sometimes. He can enjoy company at times but prefers keeping to himself and is quite reserved. He has a sharp tongue but there is a bit of a soft side of him.
Smallpaw has always dreamed of becoming a medicine cat apprentice..

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Joshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me