☽the last clan☾ discussion&forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☽ Honeypaw ☾ Riverclan Apprentice

Postby MasterPegasister » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:54 am

Honeypaw // 9 Moons // Male // Former Riverclan Apprentice
A major wip, bear w/ me!
Last edited by MasterPegasister on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
MasterPegasister

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ The Bird and the Sugar ☾ Relations

Postby MasterPegasister » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:56 am

reserved for loontail & honeypaw's relations
MasterPegasister

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽the last clan☾ discussion/forms

Postby xayah » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:13 pm

@ everyone
    allllright! I've updated the list the best I can for now so feel free to check and make sure your cats are where they should be and they all look correct. Other than that I'll wait for the last few forms to be finished up before starting a poll to decide the new leader and deputy. If you'd like your cat(s) to have a chance in the poll shoot me a pm!

@ PrincessKitten
    I'm glad you've added to the ThunderClan survivors!! I was getting a little worried poor Hazeltail would be left all alone c': If you could add a bit more detail to your cats and their personalities it would be much appreciated.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessKitten » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Patrochilles. wrote:
    @ everyone
    allllright! I've updated the list the best I can for now so feel free to check and make sure your cats are where they should be and they all look correct. Other than that I'll wait for the last few forms to be finished up before starting a poll to decide the new leader and deputy. If you'd like your cat(s) to have a chance in the poll shoot me a pm!

@ PrincessKitten
    I'm glad you've added to the ThunderClan survivors!! I was getting a little worried poor Hazeltail would be left all alone c': If you could add a bit more detail to your cats and their personalities it would be much appreciated.

No problem, I'm jumping between mobile and my laptop so I just wanted to get something typed out while I could. I'll make it more detailed tomorrow morning
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snowheart - Past Deputy of Thunderclan

Postby Amplify » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:00 pm

╔═════════════════╗
XXXXEye Color: Bicolor - Blue/Green
XXXXFur Color: Pure White
XXXXFur Pattern: None
XXXXBuild: Normal if a tad broader shoulders.
XXXXScar(s): (1) Horizontal - Chest to front right
XXXXXXXXXXXXXleg -3 thick lines side-by-side

╚═════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗
XXXXCrush: Open.
XXXXMate: None.
XXXXEx-Mate: None.
XXXXKits: None.
XXXXApprentice: Past: Riverpaw --> Rivertail
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Tom - Deceased]

╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
XWarrior Name: Snowheart
XPast Names: Snowkit, Snowpaw
XGender: She-Cat
XAge: 26 Moons
XSexuality: Demiromantic
XPast Rank: Deputy of Thunderclan
XCurrent Rank: Leader of the new clan
XDesired Rank: She is happy in any position.
╚═════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗
XXXXMother: Froststep [Deceased]
XXXXFather: Tigertail [Deceased]
XXXXBrother(s): Lionpaw [Tom-Deseased]
XXXXSister(s): None.
XXXXAunt(s): None.
XXXXUncle(s): None.
╚═════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗
XXXXStrengths: Stealth, Tactics, Tracking,
XXXXXHunting/Fighting

XXXXWeaknesses: Climbing; Swimming
XXXXFears: [Thunder/Rain/etc.] Storms, Heights
XXXXXDrowning

XXXXSecrets: Her fears.
╚═════════════════╝

XXXXXXX Snowheart is best known for her vast knowledge and intellect. She's very independent, though she knows when it’s best to rely on others, and is more of a ‘you better know how to do it yourself, lest you need to know someday while alone’ type of spirit. Further, though she is adventurous, she isn’t a traditionally outgoing cat. For while she may be kind and supporting to others, she remains very reserved, especially in expressing her emotions. Due to the deaths that seem to surround her, which was recently cemented in the fire, she doesn’t let many get as close to her as they might think. Despite not often showing emotion, she is notorious for her stubbornness. Once her mind is set on something, there is little you can do to change it. However, though at first this may seem like a negative quality, she almost always has very strong factually based support for her ideas and plans. Though she does recognize when this won’t change the situation, or otherwise help, so she can reign herself in when she deems it necessary.
XXXXXXXThe deeper you delve into her personality, the more layers and traits you discover. She’s a melting pot of several key traits she has nurtured throughout her life. In all that she’s been through, she has become very strong and fierce. While at one point this might’ve been a front to protect herself, time has led her to discover the true resourcefulness within her, and has aided her in finding a bravery within herself that she didnt think she had. Her courage is practically never false bravado. She is always willing to stick up and defend those who she respects, cares for, or need it the most.
XXXXXXXHer heart may be hard to get at, and a little colder than most, it still remains the vibrant red it was when she was younger. This is where her loyalty lies. For her clan, especially those dear to her, she'd go to the ends of the world to protect and care for. She may not always express it the same way most do, however it is still just as real and evident as anyone else's. In fact, her loyalty is mostly well founded—driven by her near impeccable instincts, which she almost always follows through with; though she has enough sense to use stealth and caution when enough others oppose it, if not stand down entirely. That being said, she rarely ever doesn’t act at all when her instincts act as strongly as they can—at the very least she'll be sure to look into all scenarios and options.
XXXXXXXIn all honesty, she puts in a lot of effort in acting as a leader. While she was born with talent for the mental/physical aspects of being a leader, she works hard every day to be the friend, comrade, support, and inspiration a true leader is. She goes out of her way to speak to others, despite it not being in her nature to do so, and she works hard to organize and understand her fellow cats. She may not be immediately forthcoming about herself, but she certainly makes an effort to get to know and help those around her in ways she herself admittedly needs. She's dealt with much of her trama and pain on her own, which is not the best thing to do, but it has helped her to recognize this in others, as well as become a master of her own fears. Though heights, drowning, and storms cause her heart to thunder in her ears, she knows that she can still overcome these things for her clanmates. They do not own nor define her, as much as they are a part of her. Certainly they still follow her around, and when she's alone she allows them to shine through, but in the face of such adversaries when the lives of her clanmates are threatened, she has the heart of the leader to brave through and come to their aid.

X
♠ ♣ ♠

XXXXXXXShe alongside her older brother were born to two aging, well respected warriors in Thunderclan twenty-six moons prior to the devastation of the original clans. Though her and her brother were vastly different, in both appearance and personality, they were as close as two siblings could be. Her brother was much larger than she was, with silver striped fur, and very protective of her. Sadly, it was at eight moons of age, merely two moons after they had been apprenticed, that he died.
XXXXXXXIt was a stormy leaf-fall day when it happened. They were supposed to stay in camp and help clean out the elders den. However, her brother and his friend Brownpaw wanted to go out into their territory and show off their climbing skills. She cannot remember what was said, but if one thing is certain, her brother was never one to back down from a challenge. She tried to stopped them, but nothing she said changed their minds. Then when she tried going to their mentors, they refused to listen as they were "too busy" handling the effects of the everworsening storm. In an effort to protect the two herself, she went after them on her own; unfortunately, by the time she got there it was too late. Her brother and his best friend were dead at the base of a tall tree. Her yowls of pain were heard all the way back to camp, and her parents found her sobbing into the body of her brother.
XXXXXXXShortly thereafter her father, stricken with guilt and pain over the death of his son, went out one day and never returned. His body was found later in the overflooded river, though what happened could only be guessed at. Her mother was torn with grief as well, but stayed strong for her remaining daughter. She saw her through her warrior ceremony, her first apprentice shortly thereafter (Riverpaw to Rivertail), and even survived through her being named deputy after the retirement of the previous one. Notably a few of the elders and older warriors had been concerned with her age (as she had been a mere twenty moons when she was chosen) but in working hard and skillfully as she always did, she earned their respect early on, even if they didn't all immediately agree with their leader's choice.
XXXXXXXIt was the time of the fall of Thunderclan that she lost her mother, her past apprentice, her leader, and most of the rest of her clan. Her mother had been crushed by a scorched falling tree, right before her eyes just after she told her to run. And while she didn't see the death of her leader, she got one worse to balance the small blessing. It was then that she got her scar from her first (and so far only) apprentice, who desperately tried to hold on to her as she tried to hold on to him before he fell into the fire, leaving a mark on her that she'd never forget.
Last edited by Amplify on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snowheart - Relations

Postby Amplify » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:47 am

❝ leαrɴ ғroм yeѕтerdαy, lιve ғor тodαy, αɴd нope ғor тoмorrow. ❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ѕ ɴ o w н e α r т ' ѕ X r e l α т ι o ɴ ѕ н ι p ѕ

[✓] - positive X [✕] - negative X [—] - neutral X [✦] - friendship X [•] - family X [✧] - enemy X [❥] - potential crush X [♥] - crush [❦] - mate X [★] - mentor X [☆] - apprentice (offially or symbollically)

xxx ravenheart [✓✦✦]
XXXXXXthey've been close friends since they were apprentices. when ravenheart fully lost her sight, it was snowheart that convinced her to leave the apprentice's den and help encourage her to continue her warrior training. ever since then, they've been close friends. snowheart helping ravenheart with her training, and each seeking comfort for their losses of siblings and more in time. ravenheart is one of few cats that snowheart is willing to go to for comfort/to grieve. during the great fire, it was snowheart who heard ravenheart's shouting and came to help her escape the fire, just moments after snowheart lost her past apprentice rivertail.

xxx stormpaw [✓☆]
XXXXXXshe was friends with stormpaw's mentor, often helping with his training inbetween her duties as deputy. after the great fire, he came to her for comfort and guidance, which she was happy to provide. she too has experienced great loss, loosing her family and clanmates as he did, and was willing to take him under his wing as a pseudo mentor (potentially real mentor) for not only the end of his apprenticeship but for the upcoming internal battles to come.

xxx Robinflight [✓]
XXXXXX---

xxx name [ ]
XXXXXXadditional information here.

xxx name [ ]

xxx name [ ]
Last edited by Amplify on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ GOLIATH ]

Postby jaculus » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:08 pm

NAME. goliath
      GENDER. male
      AGE. thirty-four moons
      RANK. loner

KiN. quill/hornetface: brother
      SEXUALiTY. heterosexual
      ROMANTiC iNTEREST. none

BUiLD. massive and broad-shouldered
      PELT. brown tabby [ xx ]
      EYES. pale green
      PERSONALiTY. Goliath has a great duality to him, as if two completely different people depending on the person he is around. Most typically as a loner, he is a brutish and violent tom to both enemies and friendly strangers alike. His survival over the moons has taught him selfishness and independence, resorting to any means necessary to obtain what he wants or needs. Most often he is cruel and sharp-tongued, especially towards clan cats.

Surprisingly, Goliath can be hospitable to those in need although his social skills are lacking. With those he trusts, the tabby is extremely easy-going.

HiSTORY. Born to a loner she-cat, Goliath and his surviving siblings were chased from her territory after being weened as leaf-bare had stripped the land of warmth and sustenance. For most of his life, Goliath and his brother, Quill, traveled as a pair far and wide, never the same place twice. However, as Goliath relished their nomadic ways and freedom, Quill's soul and soles grew weary of the constant move, a neverending cycle.

Desperate for a way out, their next stop brought them to the great four clans where Quill grew to be a ShadowClan warrior, Hornetface. Bitter and heartbroken, Goliath severed ties with Quill, swearing never to return. And yet, Goliath would stay near the four territories, returning then and again to keep watch over his brother. The time apart has dulled his anger. Only his hatred for clan cats remain.

When the madness struck, Goliath arrived too late, seeing only the smoldering fire and smoke. Now, the tom only seeks to find his brother, whether Quill or Hornetface.
Last edited by jaculus on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
jaculus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ GOLiATH ] - relations

Postby jaculus » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:09 pm

goliath's relations here !

jaculus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Atlas~ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:17 pm

Still any room for a thunderclan female warrior and a shadowclan male apprentice? c:
~Atlas~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xayah » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:34 am

@ ~Atlas~
    Sure! I can squeeze those in for you. c: