For Solodin ( Forms and Discussion) (closed)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: For Solodin ( Forms and Discussion) (open and accepting)

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:17 am

Oof. Where are we going with the roleplay? Lol. Donnie and Hawthrone can't fight forever. I feel like I should make more characters or something.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:26 am

^.^ Well, I have a rough idea for the rp in general, but as of right now, I'm just waiting for everyone to make their posts for their characters. I want everyone to have a chance to post and get a pretty good "feel" of there characters in the rp. Then, we can move forward in the rp a bit more. Maybe the Howlers can attack ( or vice versa) or some sort of dramatic betrayal, etc. I haven't thought it out completely lol.

( Anyone is welcome to make suggestions for the rp btw)

For Hawthorne and Donnie I dunno just yet X3 You can make more characters if you want! That's be fine <3
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For Solodin ( Soren & Shiva )

Postby Issun » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:35 am

username;; Issun
    faceclaim;; Lee Sung-jong

Name: Soren Laterin
    Nicknames: Some try to call him Ren, but he doesn't like being called that.
    Species: Quell
    Sexuality: Homosexual

Power (if applicable): Purple (healing), blue (flight/teleportation).
    Animal (if applicable): n/a

Family: The rest of the royal family {Basil & Hawthorne (rubyrocketboots13); Hamilton (klig33k); Oliver (DarksideQueen18); Alexandria (Dragon_Elf); King & Queen (parents/no players)}.
    Relations: Open~
    Weapons: Soren's quick and agile, working with rapiers more than any other weapon. He has a few other variations of swords as well, though he doesn't oft use them. He's also trained with a bow and arrow, though he wouldn't personally rely on his archery skills.

Personality: Soren can be fairly dense and oblivious, and has a tendency of coming off as serious- though the only thing he takes entirely seriously is himself, or at least his appearance. He's fairly vain in that sense, and is pretty likely to get into arguments when insulted, but he does try his best to avoid that. He's surprisingly open to hearing ideas, loving conversation and hearing the thoughts of others, but he can be difficult to change the mind of once he's made a decision. He frequently is childish in his actions, mostly shown in stubbornness, and he can be over-dramatic and often sarcastic when he's comfortable. Soren can be obnoxiously curious, which can be good and bad depending on the circumstance, and more than anything he's curious of fashion and culture. He especially wants to learn of the other species, despite knowing it could be dangerous.
    Does your character hate the Quell, Howlers or Humans?: No, not really. In fact, he's more curious of the other species than anything.

Extra: Soren is trained to use his powers, and while he is quite good at healing a large scale of injuries on other people, his laziness leads him to not being as good with the teleportation part of his skills as he should be. Soren is better with the flying portion of his power though, partially because he flies via wings rather than something more magical. These masses are more avian-like and closest resemble the structure of a magpie's wings. They also lead to Soren needing more custom-designed clothes so as to make sure they aren't restricted, which is partially what lead to him growing interested in fashion. Parts of his wardrobe are inspired by what little he knows of human fashion.
    Notes: Soren's about 5'08", and is built with a more lithe structure. The roots of his hair hold the blue colour, though there are still streaks of it throughout the rest of his hair, which is mainly purple. His feathers, however, are primarily blue, with accents of the purple colour.

username;; Issun
    faceclaim;; Pyper America Smith

Name: Shiva Weiss
    Nicknames: Varied, depends on the person. 'Iv' (pronounced like 'Eve') is probably the most common.
    Species: Hybrid (Quell/Human)
    Sexuality: Pansexual

Power (if applicable): White (Telekinesis), green (plants/metal)
    Animal (if applicable): n/a

Family: Not of immediate note, as she doesn't live with her family at the moment. Her father's name is Lucien, and her mother is named Genevieve.
    Relations: Open~
    Weapons: She doesn't really think she would need any weaponry. She's not actively getting into a whole lot of fights.

Personality: Shiva is pretty spunky most of the time, pretty goofy as a standard default. She's very friendly and sociable, often cracking jokes and making as many puns as humanly possible, which subsequently can lead to her being rather annoying to some people. She has a habit of getting right up in your space bubble, and doesn't tend to realize she is unless you mention it- though as forgetful as she is, she'll probably end up too close again. Though she's riddled with hidden anxiety, talking to people is very easy for her, and she can usually stay awake if she's communicating. Her voice usually sounds tired either way, though.
    Does your character hate the Quell, Howlers or Humans?: Her knowledge of Quell or Howlers is limited, so she doesn't have a given opinion on them. She doesn't hate humans, though.

Extra: Shiva was raised with humans by her father, and hasn't really seen her mother since she was around seven. She only knows vague stories of the Quell, and beyond knowing the general location of the borders that lead into their world, she couldn't tell you something amazing about them or their history. She only really knows what Green and White magic is, for those are the ones she has, though even so, the powers a fairly difficult concept. She doesn't really understand a lot of the idea of her powers, in truth, and can't even get them to work half the time.
    Notes: Shiva's around 5'04". Her hair is mostly white, though at the very tips of it and at her roots it is green; the tips of her hair are more faded and barely visible, though her roots are a deeper shade. She's near-sighted, so she has to wear glasses to see anything more than a few feet from her face. She forgets them a lot though and usually has them lost somewhere in her room.
Last edited by Issun on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:43 am

Awesome characters! I'll add them asap <3
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:47 am

Yesss. Another Royal family member and another Hybrid. ^_^
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Issun » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:50 am

Yay! Thank you! :3

Yess aa~
    i'm always a sucker for a hybrid xD

I'll work on getting my posts up asap!
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:50 am

@rubyrocketboots

Is it safe to assume that all your characters are straight?
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:55 am

Most of my characters are straight ^.^ I'm not very good with playing LGBT+ characters
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Added a character to my list of characters on page 2.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me