I Spy, discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: I Spy, discussion and Forms

Postby BurnedOut » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:27 am

ImageImage

Name Taylor Fynn
Gender Female
Age 17
Height 5'6
Sexuality Heterosexual
Role Spy

Alias Angel
Crush Open
Friends Open
Relationship Open

Skills Speaks Latin, Spanish, Korean and English, Hand-to-hand Combat, Parkour, Agility, Hacking, Assassination, Stealth. Very well off with a whip or sword.

Lacks in Medicine knowledge, Gun shooting, Aim. Far fights unless within range of whip. German, French, Mandarin.

Personality Taylor pretty straightforward when she wants, She's Sarcastic, And sometimes Rude. Being a victim of short temper, but kind and gentle, only a few moments, but its rare. She likes breaking the rules with a rebellious Side. She carries an icy cold glare. Taylor is Strong-willed, quite Cunning, pretty Intelligent, A fast thinker, Although she is quite Stubborn, Arrogant, she's competitive, and Impatient

History Taylor comes down from a family of mercenaries. So she's seen plenty of deaths. Other information is unaccessible.
Last edited by BurnedOut on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:07 pm

Which alias is she?
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:13 am

Whoops forgot that there we go. *-* I put it up
───────────────────────
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
and writing.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:20 am

Just two things- the age has to be 16 or 17 and the two alais options are on the front- Valkyrie or Angel.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:35 am

Better?
───────────────────────
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
and writing.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:06 am

Accepted, thank you. I won't add her to the front quite yet because I'm on mobile, but I will when I get back.

First post will be up soon.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:54 pm

"People are the biggest mystery I've yet to come across; there appears to be no formula for how they work."

Name:
Michael Lawrence Redmond
Role:
Spy
Alias:
Leviathan
Appearence:
Short, dark brown hair in something of a quiff, tan skin, soft blue eyes, a very few freckles scattered on his arms, 5' 11", lanky.
Personality:
Michael is a little shut off, preferring to spend his time alone, and is rather quiet because of it. He loves technology and coding, and can often be seen on his laptop. It doesn't bother him when people call him a nerd--really he doesn't pay much attention to what anyone says about him. Although he isn't the most social person, he has a kind heart, and will be there for people when they need a friend.
Occassionally Michael will get close to someone, and if you happen to be one of those few close friends, you will find a whole different side to him. He's still quiet sometimes, and will listen to whatever you have to say--no matter how long it takes, but he talks more than you might expect from his quiet demeanor, and loves to tell jokes. His friends always make him smile, and he's a sucker for hugs. Although he's not very strong, Michael would protect his friends with his life.
He doesn't have much of a temper, but Michael can be very blunt, often inadvertently offending someone, and then he doesn't understand why that person is upset. As well as often-times he can get caught up in a project--or thinking about a project--and end up ignoring his friends; he's even been known to shut himself up in his room for days at a time. He doesn't mean any harm, and when he realizes he's hurt a friend, he feels guilty and might even get depressed for awhile, thinking he's a terrible friend.
History:
Michael was only two when his father died, and thus has no memory of him. His mother worked very hard to keep a roof over their heads, whilst trying to be around for her son as well. They didn't have much, but they had eachother, and that was enough for Michael. He vowed that when he was older he would do everything he could to keep his mother from having to work, but that vow was left unfulfilled when at the mere age of seven, he was taken from his home by the government. They took him to be trained as a spy, as they saw his potential in the technological area. His life was never the same, and he still bears resent against the government. He wonders what life will be like now that he's no longer a spy and he's going to go to this school, and he hopes to be able to get in contact with his mother again.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Skills:
+Stealth
+Hacking & Jamming Radar
+Coding/Programming
+Building & Fixing Technology
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:05 pm

Accepted
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:37 pm

"We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done."

name elise fayette leroy
alias n/a
gender cisfemale
age sixteen
ethnicity / accent she's french, but he has only a subtle hint of an accent. her family and her only speak french when speaking with each other, however, as she doesn't like it when people eavesdrop on her conversations.

appearance elise has dark hair, with pale blue eyes. however, despite her striking eye colour, she has absolutely awful eyesight, and must wear thick glasses to see anything other than a colourful blob of the world. she doesn't mind, but her family wasn't all that happy about it. she recently had her hair cut into a bob, so it would stop getting in the way. it's very sharply cut.
personality elise does not like distractions. she's a wanna-be mathematician, and has no interest in social interaction, or beauty. she sees no point in trying to understand others, and can come off as vain. however, as time goes on, you may find that she cares far more than she appears, but has grown cold and isolate from past bullying.
history elise grew up in a loving household. her family respected her wishes to study rather than play as a child. her siblings would make fun of her, but it never bothered her all that much. as she grew older, however, it got worse. people would tease her for her ocd, and ruin everything, forcing her to be late to classes, and to stop eating lunch entirely. sometimes she'd go missing for the entire schoolday, and be found later in the janitor's closet, or locked in a cabinet, as she had always been a small girl. she found that when she was studying at home, that was when she was happiest, and she continued her school life, without uttering a word of her torments to her family. eventually, they did find out however, and she was to move schools. it was at that point the found out of her excellence in mathematics, statistics, and encryptions. soon she had won the scholarship for the school in switzerland. she had a family argument, before she came to the train station, so her family and her on thin ice at the moment.
sexuality bisexual
crush / significant other tbd

skills elise is excellent in all things math ; algebra, encryption, statistics, and most importantly, studying.
weaknesses she lacks social interaction, and has suppressed her yearning for friendship in an effort to get a good career path paved.
fears she has an immense fear of failure, and a growing fear the dark. she grows paralyzed to the spot for the latter, the former causing her to have a panic attack, often once she's alone.
etc. she loves the colour of slate grey, and has near insomnia from late nights drinking coffee and staying up, studying. she knows that she's good at math, and has become increasingly vain from this piece of information, much to the dislike of her classmates.
Last edited by FaerieBoy on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:39 pm

That's fine :)
Pyra Ilver