Into the Night - Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

duskclan

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:33 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"Someone told me that our happiness can come from deep inside. Well, I bet he's poor. I bet he lives a crappy
life. 'Cause you know that just don't resonate with me." - #Grownupz, FEiN

xxxxxname; cloudwatcher
    xxxxxage; twenty-five
    xxxxxgender; she-cat
    xxxxxrank; queen
    xxxxxwanted rank; kit
    xxxxxclan; duskclan
    xxxxxsexuality; heterosexual
    xxxxxcrush; none
    xxxxxmate; secretly was olwen, open
    xxxxxkits; pregnant, almost ready to give birth
    xxxxxkin; lightningnose

xxxxxpersonality; cloudwatcher is quite dedicated to what she does, always focused solely on the task at hand. sitting around camp and doing nothing isn't her thing, which is mainly why she still hunts instead of resting up in the nursery waiting for labor. she's usually energetic and simply drops cats who slow her down. not one cat can tie her down to things she's unwilling to do, so she's quite headstrong.

xxxxxhistory; cloudwatcher was oblivious to her parent's hate for her brother, she simply thought that they were equals. she fell into a small depression when her father left the clan and sought comfort in a rogue tom, who is the father to her unborn kits. after she found out she was pregnant, she soon was pulled out of her sad state and cut off all ties to the father, wanting to raise the kits by herself.

xxxxxother; she'll have a large litter of 5 kits, everyone's open to play a kit once she gives birth

"All the girls are dying to meet you, such a shame that you couldn't be yourself. Wasting time acting like you're someone
else, acting out and trying to keep low-key. Think about your excuse in the morning! Started running out of alibis to say."
- Dying to Meet You, She's Only Sixteen

xxxxxname; lightningnose, prefers to be called lightning
    xxxxxage; twenty-five
    xxxxxgender; tom
    xxxxxrank; deputy
    xxxxxwanted rank; leader
    xxxxxclan; duskclan
    xxxxxsexuality; bisexual
    xxxxxcrush; open, pm me?
    xxxxxmate; none
    xxxxxkits; none
    xxxxxkin; cloudcatcher

xxxxxpersonality; there's many things to say about lightningnose, but starting with conceded and extreme is simply the start of it. he's also obsessive, impulsive, and strict. to mix in with this kind of cat, there's his observance and loyalty to the right kind of cat. however, get on his bad side, he will make sure you pay for it. when he finds himself loving another cat besides himself, he's warm and can lighten anyone's day with his tender heart. after he's seen his loved one, he's back to his usual attitude.

xxxxxhistory; lightningnose grew up with his parents taking happiness away from him. first, it was their much more love and affection for his sister, cloudcatcher. then, it was their obvious distaste for his sexuality and love for other toms. finally, it lead to his father leaving the clan, telling lightning in secret that he could never accept a son like him. once his father left, life seemed to only go up for the tom. at a young age of twenty, he became deputy.

xxxxxother; he's open to have a little romance with a tom/she-cat who's willing to put up with him :3
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Into the Night - Discussion

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:33 am

"I should've loved someone else instead! I know this could never work so I'll play it out in my head instead. From the moment
that we met to those three words that you can never say. You are the life support that time cut short. The skip in my heartbeat.
I'm dragging my feet." - Can't Lie Around Remembering Everything, Capstan

xxxxxname; nightfog
    xxxxxage; twenty
    xxxxxgender; tom
    xxxxxrank; elder
    xxxxxwanted rank; rogue
    xxxxxclan; dawnclan
    xxxxxsexuality; pansexual
    xxxxxcrush; stormstar. stormxnight all the way, man.
    xxxxxmate; none
    xxxxxkits; none
    xxxxxkin; none

xxxxxpersonality; nightfog is the adventurous type, always wanting to explore more. he debates simply leaving the clans and dying off on his own without others to be sad over his corpse. he's off-putting with his negative and cynical view of things. he is quite the buzzkill and never truly enjoys himself unless he's out of camp. in the end, he has loyalty to no one and wishes death upon himself for all his mistakes in life.

xxxxxhistory; nightfog was born with one blind eye, but was able to become an apprentice despite this. from his first gathering, that's when he found himself madly in love with stormstar, a cat he knew he could never have, so he simply keeps it to himself. it wasn't until he was close to becoming a warrior when his other eye started to go. as the moons go on, he's ever so slowly losing his vision in his yellow eye, not knowing if he's going to go fully blind or simply have blurred vision. right after his warrior ceremony, he was also told by the medicine cat he would be an elder for the rest of his life, doomed in the elder's den.

xxxxxother;

"Maybe I should just pack up and run away again, Let you forget that you were once my friend. Watch another go on and
do better without me." It's Okay, I Wouldn't Remember Me Either - Crywank

xxxxxname; cherrypaw
    xxxxxage; ten
    xxxxxgender; she-cat
    xxxxxrank; apprentice
    xxxxxwanted rank; warrior
    xxxxxclan; dawnclan
    xxxxxsexuality; bisexual
    xxxxxcrush; none
    xxxxxmate; none
    xxxxxkits; none
    xxxxxkin; brothers (wolfpaw and jaypaw) open to play

xxxxxpersonality; cherrypaw never really knows what she wants, as passive and indecisive as they come. she's pretty social, always chatting with one cat or another, but she doesn't find herself making close connections with cats around her even if she wants to. she has a hard time making true friends, which bothers her often.

xxxxxhistory; not much has happened in cherrypaw's life, her parents were both dedicated warriors her pushed her off into the same direction. she was born with two siblings, wolfpaw and jaypaw who she likes, but isn't really connected to. since birth, she's really had a disconnect from the clan and wants to be integrated to find her place.

xxxxxother;
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoclouds » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:42 am

Mark if that's fine ! c:
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:04 am

All accepted apart from Riverfrost as the form isn't finished and another cat by Pusheen love as the name isn't in the form and Ravenfeather as dawnclan deputy had just been reserved by Ocean Plumeria, sorry about that . Reservations have been made apart from dawnclan deputy as that was just taken by Ocean Plumeria. The prefix Fox is allowed but don't make the name too similar to Foxshade/Foxstar. We can start soon. I will fill in all characters soon!
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:35 pm

On page 5 of the Rp we will have a gathering. After that we will have one every 10 pages.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:49 pm

That wasn't fair to me on the front page of the characters list when I read I there was no reservation for Dawnclan but a dusk clan deputy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:53 pm

They reserved it AFTER I made it. I'm really not happy about this

Also. I said Res dawnclan deputy then removed it to make my forms on that post.

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:40 am

Pusheen~Love wrote:They reserved it AFTER I made it. I'm really not happy about this

I am really sorry but a reservation was made via pm. You must have posted just before I wrote about a reservation.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:40 am

maybe I did..

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:46 am

_Konata_ wrote:
Pusheen~Love wrote:They reserved it AFTER I made it. I'm really not happy about this

I am really sorry but a reservation was made via pm. You must have posted just before I wrote about a reservation.

I you feel like it is unfair then you could talk to Ocean plumeria about it but please don't get mad at each other, it isn't there fault.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me