❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Postby Supreme. » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:56 am

"Tough situations make strong people."
——♥——

`````name ↠ Adrian
    `````gender ↠ Male
    `````age ↠ 4 years
    `````scent ↠ Rust & Pine
    `````breed ↠ Anatolian Shepherd Mix
    `````appearance ↠ Short sandy coloured coat with brownish-black markings on ears,face and tail. Quite large,standing about 83 inches.
    `````rank ↠ Delta Male
    `````pack ↠ Steel Pack

`````crush/mate ↠ Open
    `````sexuality ↠ Heterosexual

`````personality ↠ Independent,he can sometimes come off as rude when he's speaking. He isn't the best talker at first,usually just replying in the shortest way he can though he can become more outgoing if he gets comfortable. He is a tough brute who knows that life isn't as pretty as it used to be.

`````history ↠ Born on the streets,his parents leaving him at a young age. He doesn't Remember much of them,though does remember how harsh the world was. Dogs picked on him as a pup,taking advantage of his smaller body at the time,now,dogs know how stupid it is to pick Of fight with the massive brute.
    `````family ↠ Unknown
Supreme.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:50 am

everyone is accepted and will be added to the front shortly!

sorry for my short absence, some things have come up irl but i hope to get this show on the road soon!
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:11 am

sassy, wrote:

sorry for my short absence, some things have come up irl but i hope to get this show on the road soon!

Hope you're alright 😊
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
Booyah Fordham Law
─────────────────────────────-──

███░██████████████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:25 am

Are we allowed to start on the roleplay thread? Sorry for disappearing randomly by the way.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:25 am

Sherlock Holmes. wrote:
sassy, wrote:

Hope you're alright 😊

oh, yes, i'm perfectly fine! it's just that my teacher decided to spring an important test (pretty much an exam) on us with only a few days to study, so i took a break. but finals season is coming up for my area, so i'm taking more time off from this website to prepare. (i'll still try to be on as much as i can, though!)
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:26 am

✨Moon✨ wrote:Are we allowed to start on the roleplay thread? Sorry for disappearing randomly by the way.

not a problem about disappearing! as for starting, i would prefer to have us wait a bit longer so more people join, as we don't have as many characters in the Tree Pack, and the roleplaying there could become boring.
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:29 am

Oh alright then. I might make a few more characters for the other packs too.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- missy

Postby astrohund » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:53 am

[ name ] melissa [ other aliases ] prefers to be called 'missy' [ gender ] female [ age ] three yrs and three mos [ birth date ] seventh of september [ sexuality ] demisexual [ loyalty ] oil pack [ role ] delta female [ breed ] saluki [ built ] slender, for speed and agility [ scent ] mixture of honey and sunflowers [ strengths ] agility and speed, intelligence [ weaknesses ] strength, stamina [ crush ] no one [ mate ] wouldn't want [ offspring ] wouldn't want

melissa, or missy as she wishes to be called, is a skinny, creamy white saluki with nutty, brown eyes. whenever she walks or stretches, the female's ribs poke through her flesh - it looks as if she is starved but she appears to eat normally and is usually not famine. she has the usual looks of her breed, having feathery fur on the back of her tail and hanging down her ears. missy doesn't have any scars, she usually isn't needed for any fights or breaking up any fights or whatever.

missy is a very independent dog that prefers to work alone. she is highly intelligent and dislikes the ignorant and the foolish ones, she hates them very much. missy is fiery and sassy, and some of her pack mates prefer not to mess with her. missy dislikes pups, it is very easy to tell and she thinks that pups are dumb and that the playful ones are a waste of fur and flesh - she never had pups before, so she doesn't know what its like to be a mother. missy does not want a mate anytime soon, since she thinks that will be a waste of her time as well - having pups of her own is way out of the question. she's also very apathetic.

missy was originally a stray, living alone with her family in the outskirts of the fallen city. she was always independent as a pup, preferring to go her own way rather than with the crowd - her mother was always tired of her acts and she was always scolded when she did run away. missy and her siblings never got along well, she bossed them around and picked on them whenever she wanted. as she grew older, she seemed to have gotten more independent since she was a pup and always felt uncomfortable with her family. when she became an adult, she decided to leave her family and ventured further and further away - her family was truly sad to see her go and she just didn't really care. sooner or later, she had came across the oil pack and was given the rank of a hunter until she was promoted to being the delta female of the pack.

Last edited by astrohund on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

juniper - steel pack - fighter

Postby TheCryptid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:06 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{ name: Juniper } { gender: female } { age: 5 years old }
{ breed: rhodesian ridgeback } { pack: steel } { rank: fighter }

Juniper isn't the typical sweet, happy-go-lucky girl who is happy with any task you give her. Juniper is a headstrong and dominant damsel. She stands up for what she believes in and always works to her full potential. She is far from weak, in many ways her physical abilities excel those of many males in her pack. Her breed is strong and hardworking; originally bred for hunting lions. Because of this, Juniper is always very energetic and thrives on lots of exercise.

Juniper had a pretty regular backstory: she was born to two stray dogs and grew up with no owner. Her siblings either moved on to other places or passed away young from harsh conditions. As she was clearly a strong fae and capable of the rank of a fighter, this was the role assigned to her when she was ready, and she has no regrets what-so-ever. She loves her job and enjoys it daily.

{ crush: none } { mate: none } { offspring: none }
Though at the moment Juniper has no romantic interest, she would love to raise a family one day. She believes that she will be a good mother who will teach independence, strength and that you can grow up to be anyone you want regardless of other's opinions.
Last edited by TheCryptid on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

faolan - oil pack - pup

Postby TheCryptid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:29 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{ name: Faolan } { gender: male } { age: 3 months old }
{ breed: irish wolfhound } { pack: oil } { rank: pup }

Even though Faolan is a puppy and expected to be bouncing around at all times with lots of energy, this isn't the case. Faolan is actually a rather shy and awkward puppy, especially around other puppies. He spent his whole short life with no true family and no friends, which is probably the result of his shyness. He prefers to stay alone and hide from the rest of the pack under cars and behind car seats.

Despite this, Faolan does enjoy to adventure like any other pup and stick his nose where it doesn't belong. This could be sneaking out of camp or grabbing an extra snack. Behind the shyness hides a fun, energetic puppy with a bright personality.

Faolan was found abandoned near a bunch of dumpsters by some members of the Oil Pack. They pitied the shivering pup and brought him into the pack, he know calls this pack his family. However he never remembered what quite happened to his biological parents and siblings. The pack nicknamed this puppy "Faolan", meaning wolf in Irish, as if the puppy himself failed to give them a name. It is believed Faolan has amnesia, but no one is certain.

{ crush: none } { mate: none } { offspring: none }
Faolan has no crush currently, and is too young to have pups of his own.
Last edited by TheCryptid on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me