|Journey| Discussion and Forms thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Who should be the leader?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:49 am

Ivypelt
25%
Sagefoot
No votes
Snaketwist
75%

Total votes : 4

Re: |Journey| Discussion and Forms thread

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:11 am

HEART AS COLD
Dawnpaw is a bit smaller than your
average new apprentice, most
would still mistaken her as a kit
of possibly three moons. Dawn-
paw is a bit of an assertive cat
but at the same time she strug-
gles to form any friendships due
to her cold words and personality

AS ICE.
EYES
───────
name dawnpaw age 7 moo-
ns gender she-cat rank app
crush/mate none bree-
d
chantilly(tiffany cat) eye c-
olour
dark ocean blue other
my small grumpy <3 love her
future name; dawnfrost

AS DEEP AS THE
OCEAN.
kin shadowheart - mother,
raindust - father, nightmist -
sister, sunpaw - brother off-
spring none mentor open
apprentice she is an
apprentice herself ...
A MIND
AS BRIGHT AS
──────────────
Dawnpaw, more or less is
a kit who was found aban-
doned, most don't know any-
thing about her or her past.
Although she is secrective,
it is apparent that Dawnpaw
does find her surroundings
not so comforting yet and
her atttude is quite bewild-
ering for a young and small
cat like herself. Naturally
she avoids most of the others
and if she is with someone
it could become an argument.
THE SUN.
ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:43 am

Accepted! I will make the leader poll, be sure to vote!
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:36 pm

If the blue is too bright, please let me know. :3

They're finished! :)

I do not own any of the images I use.

The Basics
Name
Ravenpaw (Ravenmask)

Rank
Apprentice

In Depth
History
Ravenpaw was born with one sibling. His sibling died to a snake's venom when they got too adventurous (though if the last apprentice slot wants to be his sibling, that's perfectly fine, too and I'll erase this). His mother and father were among some of Icefeather's supporters, if only to make certain their kits would have a brighter future. However, they made certain to stay behind to help Icefeather in the case that things went wrong and instead sent Ravenpaw on ahead with the others so as to give him the chance at a better future.

Personality
Ravenpaw is a quiet tom. He doesn't usually talk much to others but the only reasons for this is because he's not sure how to react to everything. He's uncertain of his future and he fears for his mother and father back home. He's cautious of his surroundings and tends to jump, even if only a little, at almost every sound if he wasn't expecting it. He has never been outside of the camp until this trip and having had this basically thrust upon him, he's scared because he's not trained even a little.

Now if confronted about being scared, he'll do his best to puff up his chest and try to prove them wrong because don't get him wrong, he can be brave when he needs to be. Though the keyword there would be 'needs'. But that also doesn't mean he won't try his little heart out to save someone or help someone who needs it, experienced or not.

He's a kind soul and tries to busy himself with helping out the other adult cats and comforting the kits if they need it despite his own uncertainties and fears. He does his best to not burden anyone with them which is why he'll deny stubbornly up and down that he's afraid. He's a stubborn kit and refuses to be a burden to the small group. And in that regard, he's also stubborn about letting him help someone out if he's certain they need it.

Relationships
Family; Blazerunner (mother; fate unknown), Shadowdance (father; fate unknown), and one sibling
Mentor; Open
Crush; Open

I do not own any of the images I use.

The Basics
Name
Cloud

Rank
Loner

In Depth
History
Cloud doesn't remember her parents' names but she remembers being adopted with her two siblings. She was the one who was the most adventurous of her siblings though and was kept as an outdoor kittypet. Eventually it was just her and Angel when Curious was given to another family member but after a while, she couldn't stand just exploring her home. She'd already gotten to know the territory around the home... but what was it like further out? Needless to say she told her sister goodbye when she was around 18 moons and the next time she was left out, she never returned. She's been traveling far and wide, exploring as much as she can wherever she can and goes wherever her paws lead her. She's been in quite a few scraps but she hasn't let it weaken her bravery for exploration into the most unknown of places.

Personality
Cloud is very exploratory and doesn't let anything phase her. She stands her ground or sometimes just moves along if she can't convince the cat that she's not here to steal their territory or food. She's not beneath begging an upwalker for food but she's also not above hunting for it herself (either in the wild or stealing it while an upwalker isn't looking). If within another cat's territory while she's hunting, she'll sniff out their home and then leave a few morsels for them and take only one for herself to eat until her next stop.

She's very friendly and isn't above approaching another cat to say hello, no matter how many there are. She's grown to be quite the fighter but she's also never killed either. She's skilled at outmaneuvering and escaping any opponent she runs into. Despite this, she keeps herself well groomed as well and unlike most cats, doesn't have a dislike of getting wet. Some have told her that her bravery and fearlessness is foolish and will get her killed but she has already resigned herself to possibly succumbing to that sort of fate. As she has told any who has said that to her, at least she'll have died doing what she loved. She has no regrets for the way she chooses to live.

As far as territory and landscape, she's not above delving into small caves, burrows, hollowed trees, hidden areas, or anything else, even at the threat of possibly getting lost. In fact, as far as she sees it, she's already lost in the figurative most speak of it. She doesn't see it as being lost. She sees it as a whole new world of possibilities. She wishes she could explore the entire world but she knows that's practically impossible so she just travels the world where her paws take her, meeting as many new kinds of people and animals as she can and learning everything she can about each and every different place and soul she sees in her travels.

Relationships
Family; Angel (sister; kittypet), and Curious (brother; kittypet)
Crush; N/A
Last edited by Roseshine12 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:45 pm

A five moon old cat would still be a kit, Cloud is accepted though.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Sorry, I haven't read the series in a while and it's been even longer since I've roleplayed it. For some reason, I thought it was 5 moons. XD I'm going to say he only just turned 6 moons then a week or so prior to the beginning of the roleplay. :3
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:47 pm

Okay, I will add him!

The poll is now narrowed to three cats. There is one apprentice left to start so if anyone with one clan cat wants to take it you may.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Thank you! Sorry about my messup. XD I can assure you that won't happen again. :3 That was a little embarrassing as a Warrior Cats fan but... my memory isn't the best at all. QQ
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:56 am

Happy Valentine's guys! ^.^ And I haven't read the warriors books in years, I couldn't probably even remember most of the characters anymore lol
ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:10 am

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well, Ice cream!! Haha, glad to hear that you and I are in the same boat though. XD
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby isildur » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:40 am

is this rp still accepting warriors?
isildur