Character Forms-HP's Ranger's Apprentice RP

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Character Forms-HP's Ranger's Apprentice RP

Postby Arya22 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:28 am

No, I can have another mentor. It's fine.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:40 am

Okie doke. The link for the discussion thread is on the front page of this thread, if I didn't tell you that already.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:23 pm

{ May I reserve one ranger and one apprentice? Thanks }
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Of course! Looking forward to it!
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:14 pm

Yay! Maybe thanks to Zyns Ranger Eleanor can finally have a mentor! (I've been waiting for a looong time!)
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:09 pm

{ I finally finished! Also I feel bad for Eleanor, she probably has the most embarrassing mentor hahaha }

-Kaiden "Kai" West-

Height
    5'7"
    Weight
    145lbs
    Stage
    Ranger
    Appearance
    Shown above
    Defining Features
    -He has a strong Scottish accent-
    Sexuality
    -Bisexual-
    Voice
    -James McAvoy
    Theme Song
    -Invincible by Chris Waller
    Apprentice
    Eleanor Midiac
    Horse

Name:
      -Night-
      Personality:
      -Night is a very solemn horse to counter balance his riders enthusiastic ways, though he is know to burst into a gallop every once and awhile just for kicks-
    Fief
    -Seacliff-

Personality Type (opt.)
    -ESFP-A-
      Detailed Personality Description
      Kaiden is lighthearted and bright though he can be a bit childish sometimes. He is always quick to joke and comment lightly upon any situation that he may find himself in. He also tends to talk a lot, the only time he is completely silent is when he is asleep which is rare. He is often extremely impatient and impulsive, Kaiden possesses an inclination toward recklessness, to the point of jumping into situations without forethought. Despite his goofy nature, Kaiden is also a science whiz. He is very protective of his family despite his carefree attitude and will ignore his own needs in favor of his friends and fellow Rangers. Often he is the best at hiding when he needs help and tends to go days on end without sleeping, somehow he still manages to keep a bright beaming grin on his face. He is the kind of mentor that will drag his apprentice everywhere just to show them off, hugging and poking cheeks are some of the ways he shows his affection. His favorite thing is to bother Halt, which includes draping himself over the shorter ranger in every way imaginable. The other favorite thing is to ask people to come drinking with him. Odd for a ranger but he is only like this when he is not on a job.

All of the above is only applies when he is not on a job, when he is given a task or a job he settles into a very serious personality. All goofiness and lightheartedness fades away and he becomes completely involved in said task and won't deviate from the task until it is finished which is why his former mentor chose him as their apprentice.
      Quirks
      Overly enthusiastic about the stupidest things/ hugs everyone for no reason at all.

-Kaiden was raised in a traveling circus with some of the very best acrobats in the world, he inherited his parents gifts and was able to quickly join them in their daring acts. When his parents died in a freak accident he was taken to the orphanage, he was ten at the time.-

-Another Potato-

-Cyrus "Cy" Grivas-

Height
      -5'-
      Weight
      -110lbs-
      Defining Features
      -He has freckles all along the bridge of his nose and across his checks as well as on his shoulders-
      -He has many scars all across his body that appear to have been from swords and daggers. It is unknown how he got these-
      -His back is covered in layers of scars from being whipped, they appear to be at least seven years old-
      -On his chest right under his collarbone and above his heart he has a raised tattoo. It was created by using the same tool to burn his skin till it was raised enough and then the design was tattoo on that. There seems to be a meaning to behind it but that is lost to Cyrus. The tattoo itself is about the size of his palm and vaguely resembles a star-
      Sexuality
      -Homosexual-
      Voice
      -Ramon Tikaram-
      Theme Song
      -Trouble by Coldplay & Bird With a Broken Wing by Owl City
      Stage
      -Apprentice-
      Appearance
      -Shown Above-
      Horse

Name:
        -Apollo-
        Personality:
        -Apollo is very spirited and yet contained at the same time-
        -Has not yet received-
      Fief
      -Highcliff-

Personality Type (opt.)
      -ISTJ-A-
        Detailed Personality Description
        -He is a quiet, so quiet people sometimes forget he is even in the room. It is not uncommon for him to be near someone and have said person not notice him, it is because he is a bit like a ghost moving through life completely unnoticed and the main reason he will make an exceptional ranger. He has little to no presence at any given time which is why he is so easily overlooked, he also has the ability of miss-direction. Meaning he can direct a persons attention else were making him virtually invisible. The quiet is what he likes best, his strengths are extraordinary observational skills. He is constantly calculating variables and using cause and effect to determine his newt course of action. With that he also plans a few steps ahead, this is because he is a pretty paranoid and has trouble with believing that nothing is an accident, therefore everything is done with a purpose which more often than not makes him feel like people are out to get him. He does not however act upon these instincts unless he is forced to or it has a high probability of injuring either himself or one of his friends. He has an extremely level mind, and a calm cool and collected in any type of situation. He has a hard to really expressing his emotions and his version of facial expressions is vastly different from everyone else around him in the aspect that his face shows very little difference between happy or sad or mad or interested ect.-
        Quirks
        -Social outcast/A ghost, Has no presence and is forgotten easily.-

-At around the age of eight in a turn of unfortunate events he lost his memory, the only thing he could remember was his name, Cyrus Grivas. He was found sitting on the side of a road staring off into space. Nobody knows how he got there and if he knows than he isn't telling anyone. He was brought to the orphanage and has stayed there ever since. He has no interest in regaining his lost memories.

When he was supposed to get his assignment he almost didn't because nobody realized he was in the room.-

-Another Potato-
Last edited by Zyn on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:51 pm

should be fine! And Kaiden probably has the most annoying apprentice! (read her form, it's on the last page.)
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:21 pm

{ Ehh? Kaiden loves everyone... He will love her no matter what.. I mean if anything he will be too clingy hahahaha }
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:47 pm

Ok. Can't wait to start roleplaying with them! Should we start when they are already arriving at the castle?
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:12 pm

{ Sure. Might make it easier to catch up to everyone, but if you want to start earlier than that then I am okay with that too. Just have to wait to be accepted now }
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me