Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby вєαяℓу » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:16 am

ѕнє ωσℓƒ wrote:
ѕнє ωσℓƒ wrote:

Years ago, six wolves banded together. They made there own pack calling themselves The Rejects, although there pack name came to be Moonlight Pack. The six wolves names were Larentia, the alpha female, Amoux, the alpha male, Sköll, the beta male, Kiyiya, the beta female and the packs two omegas Hrolf and Makoce. They lived happily like that for a few months, that was until the alpha female fell in love with the beta male. The two wolves kept there love a secret from Larentias mate until he caught them red handed. Banishing the two wolves forcing them to leave the pack as they moved away closer to the mountains, Larentia and Sköll made the choice to start there own pack with the name of Forgotten Pack. Amoux had no idea of the growing pack only miles away from his own growing pack, soon Sköll's pack sent out a battle party attacking Amoux and his wolves. The battle was a tradgic fight leading to both Sköll's and Amoux's life. Larentia and Kiyiya became enemies there packs fighting for territory and just pure hatred. But as a new alphas rise to power and winter creeps upon the packs will history repeat its self, or will the wolves be forced to work together to survive.

[Seven Ranks still open.]

Main Topic ;; Here
Discussion Topic ;; Here
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:01 am

The Pony Challenge

Riders gather for may horse training contests. This year a new contest has started for teams of two trainer, One between 16 and 18 and the other between 12-15. The younger is to do most of the work with the older for help. The horses are Chincoteague Ponies, also known as the Assateague horses donated from both herds. They are between the ages of three and four. The all stand between 13.2 and 14.2 hands. The ponies will be Ponies are picked by a drawing. The trainers names are drawn and they pick in the order they are drawn in. This drawing with take place after the normal sale. The Contest is set to run for 1 year. It will start in July after the pony round up and run until the next year the final round is to take place the first weekend in August in a place yet to be picked. There with be a check/event every month. At the end the ponies will be sold at sale or kept by their trainer. The money will be split in half and donated to take care of both herds.

The Winning Team

Two barns have been rivals since before they came under their current owners. No one even knows how it started anymore. Now the time has come for the riders to prove who the best is once and for all. This summer is the time for a tournament. Many events will be held at the local show grounds.

I'm Looking For
A sled dog role play. I have been craveing one. I have never done one.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:12 am

Hello, hello, and welcome to the DWMA! We are very excited to have you here!

As you already know, you are all here as either a weapon or a meister to train as a pair and learn to keep the world safe from the evils that plague it. You and your partner will need to collect the souls of 99 kishins and one witch in order to create a death scythe, a weapon used by Lord Death himself! Should you be successful, you will be able to contribute not only to the protection of this world but the people within it especially. Got it? Okay, moving on!

Here at Death Weapon Meister Academy, DWMA for short, we have only the finest staff and methods to ensure your top education! However, it is also up to you to do well yourself! Students live either in the dorms or in nearby apartments with their partners. The choice is up to you.

Alright, that's all for now! So go pick your partner's and have fun!

This roleplay takes place many, many years after the original Soul Eater cast would have already graduated and moved on to higher work. They will NOT be included in this roleplay. This is ocs only! Sorry. Hehe. Any who, you can play a meister, weapon, teacher, or villain of some sort (witch, kishin, etc.) Feel free to get creative with your characters, and have some fun! Oh, and you get to pick your partner, so everyone can agree who's with who. :)

R E S O N A N C E - Click here!

"In a land far, far away lies the kingdom of Fiore, a small, peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic. Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace. For most magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they've devoted their lives to its practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds, they ply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name... is Fairy Tail."

It's the year x931, long after the legends of Tenrou Island have passed. The Fairy Tail guild is again the #1 guild in all of Fiore and is filled with many strong and unique wizards. These wizards have come together in one purpose, to build a guild where all are free to practice their magic and form lasting bonds with one another. Together, they make each other strong. Together, they'll stand against the odds and bring down anyone who dare try to harm their family.

So, will you join them? Will you stand by Fairy Tail? Or will you join another guild? Are you a freelancer? A member of a dark guild? A non-magic user?

Who will you be?

Forms & Discussion Thread (POST FORMS HERE!)
Last edited by duncundog on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotaawolven » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:15 am

The clan of cats known as StoneClan once had many members the clan thrived in their forest home. There was hardly ever any death and the hunting was plentiful. Life was perfect to most. But all that changed one moon. The moon the prophecy came to Snakeroot, the medicine cat. When he woke from his sleep, he was terrified and distraught as he went in search of the leader. When he reached his leader, he recited the prophecy exactly as it had been givin to him.
"On the morn of greenleaf,
A cloud shall desend.
When the cloud rises again,
With it shall go the moons of old.
Left alone new moons will rise,
With mentors of necessity."

Of course, they didn't truly understand what this meant, but they knew it was bad. And sadly, they were correct. Sure enough, the first month of summer, a fog set in. With this fog came sickness. Severe and fatal sickness. Every cat fell ill, with the exception of those younger than twelve moons. There were also four older cats who were unaffected by the sickness. Those cats were Snakeroot, Silverdawn, ______, and ______. Two toms and two she-cats were sparred in addition to all of the young ones. The two she-cats were both queens at the time of the sickness so maybe that was why they survived. And then for some unknown reason StarClan left the medicine cat alive and the deputy, both toms.
Snakeroot has tried to contact StarClan many times to ask them why this has happened, but they have nothing to say to him. All that is left of this once thriving clan are eight kits, four apprentices, two queens, a medicine cat and a deputy. Will this clan be able to survive after this horrific bout of illness? Or will they perish and join the others in StarClan?

link here

Hey, the name's kotaa.
I'm almost out of high school, I've been a horse trainer for four years, been riding since I was a toddler. I'm honestly a HUGE nerd. I love Pokémon, Yu-gi-oh, Supernatural, Heartland, SHERLOCK, Divergent(love the books, HATE the movies), LOTR, Harry Potter...the list goes on forever. I am a proud Slytherin with Ravenclaw tendencies, my Patronus is a Falcon, and my wand is Maple, Phoenix Heartstring, 12 3/4 inches, Supple flexibility(Thank you Pottermore). I ship Drarry.
I love to Roleplay, just shoot me a PM if you want me to join one! I am open to pretty much anything, though I tend to struggle with Anime-based roleplays. I'll still give it a try though.
I am a very friendly person, don't worry. want to trade someone? I'd be happy to try to work something out with you! Having a tough time or going through something and want to rant or need support? Just shoot me a PM, I'm happy to listen and try to help you. If you want to rant or talk about something but don't want advice? Just let me know and I'll gladly only listen and support you.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Intelligentleman » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:58 am

WELCOME

To the mystical land of Siylve! Here, you can forge bonds with the other Siylveans, go on side quests, unlock new places to explore, or train to be the best to your ability! Each player begins at the 1st town, and as they progress they grow stronger, meet new people, and learn more of the land.

MORE INFO

There are 12 characters in this game/rp, aka 'the chosen ones' and you may only make one. In each town there are shops selling different things to help raise your stats and fighting capabilities. You can choose to go solo or fight with a friend, and battle monsters found outside of every town to level up. Your stats raise every time you level up, but which ones depend on what your class is. Before moving on to the next town, you and others must defeat the boss that guards each gate. Make sure to stock up on items or have a healer in your party before setting out.

1ST TOWN

The first town, the town that the chosen ones begin in, where they start their quest to purge the world of evil monsters. In every town, there are many stores to shop in. The General store, which sells various items, mostly for the doctor, but sometimes there's a town with other things. The Magic Shop, which is where healing scrolls for clerics/monks are sold, as well as tomes for mages. The weaponry is where weapons are sold, but only physical attackers can use them. Armor is also sold here, so keep an eye out for that! The Inn is where you can rest up, and it heals everyone in the party. There is also a market, where players can sell items they acquired from fighting monsters. The Alchemist's Shop is where you can mix together 2 different items dropped by monsters to create a new item, which you can then sell at the market or use in the future. There is also a request board where you and your party may take a request and fulfill it. Once you do, you will get the stated reward. The currency in Silyve are little gold coins called credits, abbreviated as c.

So will you join us?

*ORIGINAL PLOT OPEN TO ANYONE

*THERE ARE 6 SPOTS LEFT!!!

Main Thread- http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2763298&p=89287215#p89287215
Discussion and Forms- http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=2769125
Intelligentleman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:50 am

ᏟᎬᎠᎪᏒᏟᏞᎪᏁ
ᏆhᎬ bᎾᏞᎠ ᎪᏁᎠ ᏆhᎬ ᏆᏒusᏆᎥᏁᎶ

[center]You are walking along, scared, tired and hungry. You see many trees, such as oaks, pines and many Cedar, and the needles tingle under your pads, you notice a large pond with the falls in front of it and silver fish leaping from it and you purr with delight. you soon notice a large path that smells of many cats and your pelt prickles with unease but you soon follow it. your hackles begin to rise as a large ginger toms leaps from the undergrowth in front of you, though his eyes are soft you feel he will attack. "you are not the first to come here..." he mewled with a hint of threat as he sat down. "you may join CedarClan... if you wish this is your one and only chance..." he stood and beckoned with his tail for you to follow down a clear path to a patch of ferns and you step inside the so called "camp"

So that was the intro! first Call me either Warrior or Canuck cuz those are my nicknames. You will find the rules intro and form in this post as well as the recap

~~R U L E S~~
1.)You HAVE to be active. I want this thread to be alive, not dead and never touched. if you are inactive for at least a month you will be kicked out... I will accept it if you are going away on vacation or something though
2.)͕͗ No power playing, Godmodding, etc., because it gets on my nerve when people make their cats perfect.
3.)͕͗ You may have as many cats as you want, just keep them ALL active please.
4.)You don't have to use the form provided, but please keep the basics on there, so don't forget the history, personality, etc.
͕͗5.) No arguing with me, the co-owner, or the mods, as you will get a strike, and possibly banned.
͕͗6.) You can not have a crush/or mate with one of your own characters. Same goes for mentoring.

7.) No posting until you have been accepted by me, the co-owner, or the mods.
8.) Do NOT remake this thread at 900 pages,

Owner~ Canuckkid1
Co-Owner~ open
Mods~
Beautiful Creatures
Last edited by ajax. on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

aj. / mug • she / they • pdt • gryffindor
>> Count my little scars,
I’ve got dozens down inside
I am complete and invincible,
behind my dirty imbecile <<

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImageImage
ImageImage
hey there! I'm aj!
ENFP • Discord Ajax.(#4481) • 🥺
Black Lives Matter
my pms are always open <3
commissions ; open • art trades ; tentative
Adult

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:55 am

pioneers of the new reality

sky is torn asunder fear

that breaks the brave

will not drag me under

climb out of the grave

Elder Tales. This is a world where you become a new person. Choose your own class and sub-class that will define how you live in this new world. The beta test was a huge success and when it was open to everyone millions of players joined across the globe. However when the new Nova Sphere Pioneer expansion pack was launched, the world changed forever. What was once a virtual world where you sat at a monitor with a microphone and keyboard and played as an adventurer is now each player’s real life. You have become your avatar from your appearance right down to whatever magic or fighting class you chose when you started the game. No one can log out and everything is far more real than ever before.

Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:26 am

Welcome, To Mobius!

First off this is a Sonic the Hedgehog Role Play that takes place in the future of Mobius (500-1000 years.), Where the fights of Sonic and friends against Dr. Robotnick (Dr. Eggman) and The Seven Chaos Emeralds are now ancient legends largely considered to only be stories. The Evil Dr. Cornius who is much like his ancient ancestor is a evil genius who makes robots and is the dictator of the city of Megalopolis with he rules with a iron fist anyone who opposes him or disobey him gets turned into a robot. But he wants more he wants to own all of Mobius!

Click here to visit thread and join: -------> viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2781351&p=90048305
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UmFromUmbridge » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:45 am

We are all mad here.

Hi there, I am UmfromUmbridge but please do call me Um. I am currently looking for some fabulous roleplays. Down below will be a list of will dos, what I can try, and what ill never do again. Also, my rp style is usually in 3rd person, im not very good with 1st person rps. All right to the dos, trys, and will nots.

The dooooos:
-Anything pertaining to shifters, weather it be werewolves, or others.
-any supernatural rps.
-any rp that requires you to have at least 2 lines or more. It gets pretty boreing when someone just says "He sat and waited." WHAT ARE YOU SITTING FOR, AND WHAT EVER ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!!! DDDEEEETTTAAAAIIILLLLSSSS!!!!! please^_^
-Warrior cats. I may be a college student but fox dung warrior cats are like the best thing that ever happened to me. I remember my first.... Uhh you prob. don't want to hear that story moving on.
-cant think of anything else, just pm me if you think I may like it, or what the stargazer just pm me it, Ill finish making this post later. Hope to see what ya have in store for me ^-^
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░I became Insane with long intervals of horrible sanity. -E.P.░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

hello, I am UmfromUmbridge, but do just call me UM. I am mainly here for roleplaying, which currently I am looking for an rp.
UmFromUmbridge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:57 am

art_dancer wrote:
тнє bαlαиcє σf gσσd αиd єvil...

Everyone has heard of fairy-tales or watched at least one Disney movie. Well what if they were real? There are two lands, the world we know as the real world, and the enchanted world, where all the fairy-tale characters live. The enchanted world is in danger. The children of the fairy-tale creatures are the ones in charge now, and the children of the villains are stronger than ever. The only way to stop the villains? Call in back-up. When they were just babies, four fairy-tale children were sent out into the real world in hopes for them to live a normal life and to be safe from harm, but now with the villains taking over, it's time for them to find out who they really are and to convince them that fairy-tales do exist. However, two of the children that lived in the real world are children of villains themselves and the other two may not want to be heroes like their parents. So which side will they join and who will win, good or evil?

...liєร iи yσυя нαиdร.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2778297
"Dancing is the air I breathe."
~Unknown

"The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching."
~Aristotle

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."
~Pablo Picasso
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me